Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

UHL DND

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 3:39 am

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1OzLahUP-Ya7VF233LhLAUvvBUrT_540Re0zE3QA3f9Q/mobilebasic

This is a project that Lilytrice and I have been working on, and it's still a major WIP and it's also meant to be very long-term and involve lots of improv from players and DM. When I put it like that, this might be hard for anyone to play, but if you want a different spin on the normal RP formula here, it can be worth a try. You can reiterate or manipulate this as you please, don't feel forced to stick to the letter of this. We haven't even tested it yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 3:43 am

It was fun working on this with you!
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 2:51 pm

I can't wait to have a run at this when it get finished.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 6:45 pm

Oh this looks neat, well done, you two

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 8:42 pm

This looks super cool. Do you two have any examples in mind of what it looks like when a midara gives a drained hero a class? I'm curious as to what exactly you guys had in mind? Would they still have "standard" abilities but also get weaknesses/strengths attached to their new class. (So they'd still be a mostly normal adventurer with a more strongly emphasized weakness.) Or would it be the new core of their gameplay replacing all the standard stuff? (So say, someone defeated by an ASSassin and given a "Ass Lover" class would now have only ass-fetish based abilities outside their basic attack.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySat Feb 24, 2024 11:27 pm

Present wrote:
This looks super cool. Do you two have any examples in mind of what it looks like when a midara gives a drained hero a class? I'm curious as to what exactly you guys had in mind? Would they still have "standard" abilities but also get weaknesses/strengths attached to their new class. (So they'd still be a mostly normal adventurer with a more strongly emphasized weakness.) Or would it be the new core of their gameplay replacing all the standard stuff? (So say, someone defeated by an ASSassin and given a "Ass Lover" class would now have only ass-fetish based abilities outside their basic attack.)

The original plan was something like that more of working with the dm in charge to make your new class for the time based around whatever defeated you. Your example is pretty spot on what i had in mind for it added with a huge weakness toward ASSassins as well as most ass focused midara. Then again if you are dming it, it is fully up to you how you want to do it ours is mainly a guideline to help along the way!
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 12:05 pm

Present wrote:

Nothing concrete, but my personal thought was a loss to a particular Midara may give you a weakness to their specialty like normal, we didn't specify but I think we can add a weakness to an existing player or class just like on the forum normally.

But a particularly brutal loss, a surrender, a very specialized Midara, or other special circumstances can give the chance to class change the player. I think that could entail either a Class that mostly resembles the original, but with a very cemented weakness and a new move or two to go with it (like a Booty-Loving Knight class). Or, in the most extreme case, their entire class changes to reflect their weakness, which would probably be done for bad-end purposes or to give the player a series of defeats and drain them pretty far before they can get a normal class again. (So a class like Ass-Lover or Living Throne if an ASSassin gets you, or a Footstool or Stocking-Cleaner class if a Bunny Girl gets you, etc.)

Like Lilytrice mentioned, there's not really many hard and fast rules. It's flexible to the DM's and player's discretion.
Back to top Go down
Present

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:13 pm

Makes sense. One approach that would let you make the serious weakness a full on class without it being a defacto bad end would be to allow old-school D&D multi-classing. So instead of the Knight repeatedly defeated and drained by the ASSassin replacing his Knight class with an Ass-Lover class he can become a Knight 1/Ass-Lover 1. As long as the individual classes aren't too complicated this shouldn't be too much for the players and DM to keep track of (and I would say that the example classes find the right balance). My gut instinct there is to design the Loss Classes (placeholder name) to be all weaknesses for the first few levels and then weaknesses and strengths for the higher levels for those situations where the player really wants to emphasize their characters weaknesses.

I can also see there three different for leveling Loss Classes, having the player put levels into them on an entirely voluntarily basis, requiring the player to put one in every so many levels into a loss class, or having the class level by itself when the player experiences enough relevant defeats. (Although in the last case you'll probably want the Loss Class to not count against their level total when calculating the XP needed for the next level.)

My apologies for the blocks of text. RPG homebrew is something of a passion of mine.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 1:51 pm

I didn't consider Multiclassing, but that's a great idea! I'll give it some thought and see if I can come up with some baseline Loss Classes for vanilla fetishes. I also like the idea that the class levels automatically when you experience relevant defeats or other scenarios. Something like Fetish XP to be gained, maybe based on how much normal XP is drained in the process.

And then when a Loss Class gets into higher levels, the option for being changed into a stronger/more pure version of it becomes available by player choice or a punishment when they lose to a relevant Midara
Back to top Go down
Present

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND EmptySun Feb 25, 2024 2:38 pm

I like the idea of a separate XP track for Loss Classes. A lot of the modern RPGs I've encountered have an emphasis on "failing forward" and this feels like a very MMO-esque version of that. "On the downside the Elite ASSassin defeated you and made you her booty-slave. But don't the plus side you're now a level 4 Ass-Lover and get +1 damage on booty-worship abilities."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UHL DND Empty
PostSubject: Re: UHL DND   UHL DND Empty

Back to top Go down

UHL DND
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: