A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Video walkthroughs (opinions )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Sat May 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Right, as you all most likely know (most of all those who look through the video game section or look for material for kisses for said section ) There are walkthroughs where people talk and talk and talk. I can't stand this, it ruins the moment for video games if they show cutscenes or something that you might want to hear while they keep on running their mouths. On top of that 75% of the stuff they say has nothing to do with the game at all. I mean, I appreciate their thoughts on somethings, but they always say them at the wrong time. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Mon May 30, 2011 12:26 am

yea I agree with you 100% man. The video game explains it anyways so we dont need your input when you play it. I can see if the makes you think at the end of it and you have your own opinion on why it ended that way but dont talk throughout the whole entire game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Mon May 30, 2011 8:05 pm

I know, right? I think that 50% of them do it with good intentions but, needless to say, fails big time. 25% are pretty much doing it, thinking that everyone is hanging on their everyword (ego maniacs Bl) and 25% do it without thinking, ya know people who pretty much think out loud at times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zerstorung

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Tue May 31, 2011 1:48 am

I agree; ever since Let's Plays took off, people will just hook up a microphone and start rambling about whatever's on their mind as they're playing. I mean, it's interesting sometimes, especially now that streaming sites are giving that sort of thing a proper place, but youtube will always be youtube.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:40 am

Well I suppose everyone has their own views, Being I watch LPs quite alot(Mainly survival horror.)

Personally. I dont mind some LPers(Such as Heartless, whom I enjoy because - well, hes him, and when he gets pissed off its hilarious. or when it comes to Amnesia: The Dark Decent, which is a great horror game by the way, and maybe a few other games, I enjoy Mangaminx's LPs, who did amnesia blind, and seemed genuinely terrified for the first section of it, and need I go into Justine which actually seems -scarier-) - other then the examples I have shown, most actually bore the shit out of me. Its generally fun for me to watch some peoples' reactions to some things though, when it comes to LPs

Oh, And I learned that Mario party makes a great drinking game through LPs.

Last edited by Yuna on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:42 am

Well, yeah I do admit it is kinda funny if the person gets pissed or get the crap scared out of them. xD Those are okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:34 pm

I can see where you are coming from, one of my mates started a LP and the commentary is terrible (constantly making obscure references, mindless hate against lead characters etc.) On the other hand though if you are just playing the game without commentary there is nothing unique about it. unless the game has an emphasis on choice It could really be anyone holding the controller.

It's basically stand up comedy, some people are just natural entertainers that you want to hang out with ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV2lqE2MMOQ&feature=related 5:00). Most however are just attention whores trying to get a cheap laugh out of anything they can.
As far as talking during cut scenes... Yeah that pisses me off too... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video walkthroughs (opinions )   Today at 12:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Video walkthroughs (opinions )
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1