Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FACEBOOK GROUP

Go down 
+2
Zesquid
BlackLips
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackLips

BlackLips

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:42 am

do it lore, im shocked to be the first one who propose this, think about all the newbloods... and i will be able to upload ALL my clips i collected over the years, lots of them are already taken off youtube, super rare disturbing gruesome kisses, since NONE of us have rapidshare, this is the only way... COME ON MOTHERFUCKERS DO IT NAO
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:04 pm

If ya'll want to, go for it. I'm going to be honest though, I'm not gonna join, as I don't want this sort of thing passing over into my normal social life. I hate to be that one who's all like "bwurghhh I'm embarassed blaaaaah" but..... yeah. I like this site for the ability to share in anonymity. I don't know if I really want anyone in my life seeing this sorta thing attached to my FB >_>

However, please don't think you can't do this just because I am not interested. If you all feel up to it, go for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm

yea thats the only bad thing about facebook but hey Im up for it if you guys make it
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:04 am

The problem is most people wouldn't admit to it in a place where it's not anonymous enough if they think their friends wouldn't like it. I wouldn't participate in it.
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:03 am

No one wrote:
The problem is most people wouldn't admit to it in a place where it's not anonymous enough if they think their friends wouldn't like it. I wouldn't participate in it.

Make a new account??????? i totally understand what you guys are saying that's why ive already made a new acc, you guys made a new acc for this forum so why not another one for facebook? OR just hide your facebook's likes and activities from your friends? and this isnt really something to be embarassed about anyways, its not like we're fucking furries, there are lots of fetishes thats WAY more disturbing, to be honest i dont think special kiss effect should even be called a 'fetish' (not me though ya'll know what i like)

Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:08 am

besides, wouldnt a spare facebook acc or email come in handy someday? like a special fetish acc
Back to top Go down
rb9

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:08 am

I advise against that. Spare accounts create awkwardness - you never know when you're accidentally logged in, and all it takes is having a friend over, opening facebook and having it log in there.

Plus, what's special about FB? Pretty shitty medium for fetish. I think this forum works just fine.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:01 am

I know a couple of friends that have spare accounts for things like this, that would actually work better for me so if you do make it, post it on this forum and I will sign up under Mkmd13
Back to top Go down
BlackLips

BlackLips

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 12:12 pm

well thats a turn off, i guess most of us are just too embarassed or ashamed of our "fetish", the way rb9 put it made me feel like we're pedophiles, regardless, ill be creating one anyways, ive never done this before so ill see if i can set it open for public without having you guys to "like" the group, ill let you all know when its done
Back to top Go down
rb9

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 3:53 pm

I didn't say we're pedophiles. I'm saying that a site like FB where you automatically are logged in can get awkward if you ever have friends over a lot. HEY GUYS LOOK AT THIS COOL LINK ON THIS PROFILE (oh fuck I forgot to log out).

Having a slip like that with the wrong person can make things awkward. It's happened to me with something as benign as a pantyhose fetish.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:17 pm

Sorry, but I can't create a facebook group. Not so much for the reasons already stated (though, I guess they're kinda valid) I just don't want to deal with Facebook.

I'll offer any help with the group, though.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

FACEBOOK GROUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: FACEBOOK GROUP   FACEBOOK GROUP Empty

Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK GROUP
Page 1 of 1