Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ab123

don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) Empty
PostSubject: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2MWIE73dM&feature=related 3:17

enjoy.

please, can you tell me things of the clip of Yoko M. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 am

Well, there are some vids of girls in bikinis and other attire that show off in other countries. The vid that I posted showed one of those vids that had a girl ( a very hot one I might add, heheh!) kissing the camera, but everytime I try to post one freaking Youtube takes it off or people have problems with it. >: Too bad too, she had very nice lips and nice big um.... "attributes" x.x
Back to top Go down
ab123

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:15 pm

ok, thanks aniway, try (if you could) to post it again Smile
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:56 pm

You are correct, this is hell domination.

I forgot about this part of it actually. My favorite is at the end when that same villainess kisses and brainwashes the good girls. That's the highlight, since they kneel before her and it's more dramatic.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

ab123 wrote:
ok, thanks aniway, try (if you could) to post it again Smile

Okay, I will try again. xD But the only one that seems around it the one on a Japanese site that will only let you watch vids on there if you have an account and she only gives three kisses to the camera.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 7:31 pm

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8065698

This is the vid I just talked about, if you have the account its on 0:36. If not then sorry, cuz I don't know how to show it to everyone else. >:
Back to top Go down
theantjack

theantjack

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:56 am

ab123 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_2MWIE73dM&feature=related 3:17

enjoy.

please, can you tell me things of the clip of Yoko M. Thanks Smile
this is hell domination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)   don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination) Empty

Back to top Go down

don't know (think sailor trooper hell domination)
Page 1 of 1