Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

original enemies ala rb9s aff

Go down 
+3
wolfzero001
questionman
anon64
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

original enemies  ala rb9s aff Empty
PostSubject: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 pm

pixies
mischievous fair haired, butterfly winged sprites slightly shorter than a normal adult woman they where tight one piece swimsuits and skirts of varying colours depending on there type. they use their opponent
to increase their own powers

forest pixies - green clothing

moves

sweet smile - the pixie clasps her hands together at waist hight, sways from side to side and smiles endearingly at one target, lowers willpower and stops target from moving for one turn.

cheek peck - flys to the target and kisses them on the cheek before giggling and retreating, confusing the target

kiss n tell- the pixie giggles girlishly flies to her opponent, kisses them on the lips with the classic mwah smooch then puts a hand to her ear so the enchanted hero can whisper a skill for the pixie to learn, the effectiveness of the learnt skill depends on the heroes willpower

lovedust- the pixie flaps her wings blowing a pink dust towards the party lowering willpower across all heroes.

when any heroes willpower is at 0 thanks to her she will wrap her translucent wings around the gertie and strip off and start kissing them desperately and eventually tell them 'go to sleep' this counts as ko and when she releases them her naked figuroe causes the whole partys attack accuracy and willpower to drop every turn until she is defeated

fire pixie- red clothing

same as above but with these moves

heatup- boosts charm type moves

hot in here - after heatup takes of one piece of clothes every turn 4 pieces
in total when she is naked same rules as as the 0 willpower

waterpixie blue clothing

same as forest pixie but with these moves

wet t shirt - the pixie giggles and causes water to splash over her causing her figure to be visible. this lowers willpower every turn for 2 to 5 turns

lovebubbles
the pixie stands on one leg, leans forward and blows a kiss, a large heart shaped bubble floatstarget and envelopes them the pixie then giggles with delight, dashes towards the bubble and presses her lips to it, blowing many smaller bubbles inside it, all of the bubbles then pop leaving a thick mist around the hero that causes +1 charm every turn for 2-5 turns

wytch

evil temptresses who will seduce or kill all who oppose them, they where a black bikini and long grey silk gloves.

moves

beauty dance - the wytch struts over to the target running her gloved hands along her curves moaning slavishly she then proceeds to dance sexily, grinding against the hero sharply.lowering his willpower

lovebite - she approaches as before and kisses her target on the back of the neck while massaging their shoulders, eventually she pulls her lips off their neck revealing short sharp fangs and sinking them into the targets neck and sucking blood, the target loses health and willpower

when she causes a heroes willpower to run out she will beckon to them and smile as, lovestruck they comply, she then hugs them and kisses them passionately. before drawing their soul out of they're mouth..
she then creates a spectral double of herself, the double approaches the soul which is revealed to be a mirror image of the victim, and kisses it over and over causing it to decay and die, the target is then nothing more than a puppet to be controlled by the wytch.

story (a red mage a thief and a warrior)

the three wanderers were weary and injured and the town of kaplan was in sight when suddenly a waterpixie and two wytches attacked

the red mage prepared to cast a powerful debuff on his assailants when the pixie flew straight at him and...*mmmwah* she kissed him eagerly on the lips spellbinding him, she moved up close to him and cooed "i kissed you, now you gotta tell me a secret"
while this was happening the thief charged towards the wytch, who calmly waited for him and as he reached her fell to the flaw and begged for mercy "please spare me, il make it worth your while..." this startled the thief and gave the wytch the perfect opportunity to through herself behind him and started to soothingly massage his shoulders and press her fanged teeth to his neck, she began to drink his blood while he was enraptured by her lips.

the pixie had obviously heard the mages "secret" as she then turned her attention to the warrior, she giggled flirtily as the water from kaplans moat rose up and drenched her clothes, leaving even less to the imagination than before
"you like?"she asked the warrior before casting the sap will spell the red mage had whispered to her, the warrior was now totally devoid of willpower and the pixie new, she approached him and wrapped her soft wings around him "we are in a world all of our own my love" she cooed the still dazed red mage saw what was about to happen to the warrior and felt quite jealous, especially when a sea blue bra landed at his feet.
inside the wings the warrior was experiencing utter rapture as the now nude pixie kissed him over and over while he stroked one hand through her silky hair.
"now, go to sleep"

the red mage, now fully recovered was the victim of the wytches charms, she stepped over the now dead thief and.began to dance, softening him up for when the sight of the nude pixie sapped the last of his will and it was his turn to "go to sleep"
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 7:02 pm

very good you need to write more please
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Very impressive! ^^
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:28 pm

thanks guys, don worry more on the way
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 am

No problem and I look forward to it. Though, I'd have to was my favorite so far is the fairy. ^^
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:00 am

yeh the wytch was kinda rushed

next one should be done by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 8:33 am

PART 2

angels blonde haired creatures in white robes that use debuffs to weaken their victims before the final seduction

angels touch - the angel embraces her opponent and lovingly caresses any exposed skin lowering attack and inflicting slow

angelic chord - the angel plays her harp and sings sweetly lowering willpower across the entire party

blown kiss - the angel stands on one leg leans forwards and blows a kiss in the form of a pink heart towards her target they inhale it and get level 1-5 charm depending on the targets willpower.

cherubym- a more powerful angel with jet black hair with the above moves and these

cute face, smiles sweetly like the pixie, stuns one party member and lowers whole parties accuracy

angelic love - embraces the target and kisses thier cheek and neck repeatedly, lowers willpower and can cause level 3 charm

when any angel causes a hero's willpower to hit 0 she will run towards them and grab them round the neck, pretending to trip, stares at them slavishly whisper "join me in paradise" before kissing them passionately, healing her and KO'ing them

mermaid - these aquatic dark haired beauties use their natural beauty to seduce their prey they have long bluegreen tails and are clad in deep blue bikinis,

basic kiss - the mermaid approaches her target, laughs musically and kisses them on the lips causing one random debuff and stuns for one turn

extreme seduction - the. mermaid gets up close to her victim and grinds against them, kissing their neck and flicking her tounge against their neck, harshly lowers the targets willpower

tongue kiss, the mermaid grabs her target and kisses them passionately pulls away and laughs "how'd that feel" before kissing them on both cheeks, inflicts level 2 charm, then 3,4,5 if used more than once.

when she causes any heroes willpower she will beckon to them and as they approach, kiss them passionately and pull them underwater, underwater she will continue to kiss them and use her body to stop any thought of resistence and hold them there until they drown

pixiequeen - pink pixie outfit
all standard pixie moves and these

call for help -.summons another pixie of random type.

double smooch- giggles and signals to another pixie they both fly to one side of the target and shout "surprise" and kiss each of their cheeks charming them and lowering their willpower. the second pixie then leaves the battle.

hot lick -.starts off like sweet smile but while she mesmerises her victim she flies up to them and licks their cheek and ear healing herself and level 3 charming the target.

story time now. party: black mage, thief and warrior

the party were close to a shelter, it was just across an easily fjordable river so they started to wade across. when they were almost at the waters edge the black badge, who was furthest behind, felt something tug on her leg, she looked down just in time to see a mermaid rise from the water, it proceeded to dance seductively, eventually pulling the entranced sorceruss towards towards her and allowing her to fondle her large breasts. by the time the thief had noticed and pulled her away her will was almost entirely broken.

meanwhile the warrior had problems of his own , a cute pixiequeen had attacked him, she smiled sweetly as she glided gracefully towards him and she began to lick his neck gently, he let out a small moan of please and she released him, he turned around and attacked his former allies but was stopped by the thief's cure spell, irritated the pixie let out a cry for help and was joined by a waterpixie who was already soaked and therefore twice as alluring and a cherubym. the party backed towards the river allowing the mermaid to grab the black mages leg, as she turned to free herself she was greeted by the mermaids lips locking onto her own and sucking rythmically as she pulled her slowly underwater.
meanwhile the cherubym had blown a kiss towards the thief but instead of charming him it instead served as a distraction allowing the cherubym to run and embrace him, the warrior attempted to pull her off but was interrupted by the soft feeling of pixielips on each cheek giggling manicly the pixies fled and the warrior stood stunned as the cherubym continued to kiss the thief and whispered "join me in paradise " before kissing the thief desperately, exploring every inch of his mouth with her tongue, the last things the thief felt was the sweet taste of the angels lips and the rapture of her magic.

meanwhile under the river the mermaid cast 'fascinate' on the mage and sends her to bring the warrior to her.

the stunned warrior is dragged to the waters edge where the mermaid awaited him and opened his. mouth with hers, tongues the remaining willpower out of him and pulls away "how'd that feel" she then kisses each of his cheeks in the same place that the pixies did and pulled him, effortlessly to his death
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 5:02 pm

man you should do one with pixies only Very Happy still great story
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:05 am

thanks willl do
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 2:04 pm

looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Pretty good stuff, even gave me a couple ideas (with the angel).
I would recommend capitalizing and using some grammar, I think what could be a 5 star work really gets knocked down with the lack of style on it. I can tell your writing is good, you just need to clean up, add punctuation, etc.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:32 pm

To echo what RB9 said, yeah, it's phenomenal stuff, it just needs a little work with grammar and spelling. I understand it's not exactly everyone's strong suit, and it definitely is mine, so if you need help, I would be happy to help. Just shoot me a message one of these days and we'll work something out. If you want me to proofread and correct your stuff any time, it would be my absolute pleasure ^_^

Edit: and I hope you make more monster ideas in the future 8D
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 am

Nice ideas. My favorite was the wytch's soul extraction. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 am

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:08 pm

I like the pixies (~*A*)~
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:45 pm

hey real quick questions for the characters and moves they have would we post that in the scenario workshop?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 am

Nah, it's cool. Just post whatever, wherever.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:59 am

sorry about not updating my original collection for a while but ive just been busy, im gonna post something now but its probs gonna be more of a miniature installment.

Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 pm

Still looking forward to it. :3
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 12:56 am

Me too!
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 2:18 pm

bosses

siren - long blonde hair wearing transparent black dress

cheek kiss - struts up to the hero and kisses them on the cheek up to 3 times, stuns them one turn for every time.

massage - the siren fills the room with a sweet smelling thick fog and stealthily approaches their victim from behind and gently massages them inflicting + 1 level charm for every turn she does it.

melody

sings beautifully and beckons to a hero lowers willpower and draws them to her

when they are close enough she embraces them where she can then use these moves

grind

grinds sexually against them every so often licking them - stops the hero from attempting to escape for the next round and lowers willpower

French kiss

"give yourself to me" kisses them sensually greatly lowering willpower

when a siren lowers a heroes willpower to 0 she will embrace them if not already she then smothers them with kisses before biting deeply into their neck, and continuing to distract them with kisses before their death

lust daemon

naked woman with red tinted skin, bat wings and raven hair

love each other

she presses her hand to her lips and casually flicks 2 hearts towards her 2 heroes of the opposite sex. the female ones skin tints red and she then makes it her mission to seduce the other hero with the move smooch

cheek kiss

the same as the sirens

smooch

approaches her victim and presses her lips to theirs, sucking rhythmically causing + 1 level charm

grind

grinds against her victim sensually and finishes with a long seductive kiss. greatly lowers willpower

caress

strokes her foe "lovingly" causing mixed emotions about the fight, she spends extra time on their " special area"

french kiss - exactly the same as the siren except after she pulls away she kisses them on each cheek, stunning them for 2 turns as well as the large willpower damage.

when she causes a hero to hit 0 willpower she makes them " go to sleep" much akin to the pixie

Story - white mage black mage thief and warrior

The party had made it to the top floor of the temple where they were told that the two temptresses that had been terrorising the town resided.
they threw open the iron door at the top of the stairs.

Two figures walked out of the shadows, one a red skinned, slender lust daemon, the other a voluptous blond haired siren.

"Leave the villagers alone! Don't make us hurt you" the warrior

"You want to stop us, are you sure?" purred the siren

"wha, what do you mean"

" I think you really want something else from us..." the siren cooed with a voice like honey

ye... um I mean, like what!"

" ooh, I'm sure you'll work it out" This time the daemon spoke, as both of them stepped forwards.

The siren winked coyly at the warrior and blew him a kiss, the kiss floated lazily towards him in a vaguely pink mist, it floated around him until he inhaled it, leaving a vague feeling of pleasure coursing through his veins

The thief ran at the daemon and swung his knife at throat level, she caught it effortlessly between her slender fingertips, she smiled sweetly at him, then pressed her lips to his and sucked rhythmically. she pulled away and giggled, leaving the warrior dazed and more than a little lovestruck.

The black mage saw this and prepared to engulf the daemons perfect figure in flame,but the daemon predicted this and flicked a heart towards both of the mages, the magic collided and they looked at each other, their eyes met and the two mistresses of magic began to frantically kiss, it wasn't long before they were on the floor, oblivious to anything else but each other .

the siren began to sing beautifully and beckoned to the warrior, dumbstruck by the serenity of her voice, he dumbly approached her, she embraced him gently but made sure to be firm enough to insure escape was impossible. Grinning wickedly she started to grind against him, rubbing her self up and down covering every area of exposed flesh with her tongue to add to the effect.

the daemon saw an opportunity to take care of the still dazed thief and jumped on him, she knocked him to the floor with her legs spread over him

" just one kiss..." she purred and leaned in close to him, at this proximity her unnatural beauty was irresistible and the thief obliged, she kissed him passionately sucking out the remained of his resistance with glee, then pulled away for one final goodnight kiss.

the warrior had managed to free himself from the sirens grasp but as he went to attack he felt the daemons lips against his cheek, causing him to lose all concentration to the ecstasy this caused, the siren quickly embraced him and bit into his neck. Before he could cry out in pain she French kissed him passionately while the daemon kissed the back of his neck until he bled out.

The two temptresses looked at the mages, still passionately kissing on the floor
" we can train them." the siren smiled

" yes, they will serve us" the daemon agreed

SORRY THIS WAS LATE BUT IT STARTED OUT AS A SHORT STORY BUT I DECIDED THAT IT WAS BETTER TO MAKE IT FULL LENGTH
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:52 am

any feedback welcome
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:17 pm

Very nice. xD
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:25 pm

very nice hope you can make more but if you are busy that is fine
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Awesome work! Hope to see more in the future. If you need ideas, I think I could contribute a bit. Also, I'm sure there are plenty of users here who might be able to give you suggestions.

Which strikes me all of a sudden.... would you mind terribly if anyone else posts in this thread in the general style you've started up there? You know, name, description, attacks, maybe a story at the end, all that jazz? I want to ask first before I go writing something up; I'd hate to bogard your thing, ya know? :U
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff Empty

Back to top Go down

original enemies ala rb9s aff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next