Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

original enemies ala rb9s aff

Go down 
+3
wolfzero001
questionman
anon64
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 1:07 pm

not at all thats sort of what i was trying to start anyway im just glad you think people would be interested in doin it Very Happy

and any ideas would probably help as it lets me put more time into the actual writing instead of just searching the internet for ideas
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:40 pm

Awesome. Well, if anything comes to mind in the near future, I will definitely let you know. The one thing coming to mind that I think I might do some writing on is the idea of more "character classes" rather than particular monsters. I have something of an idea brewing, especially kinda in connection with one of the fanfics I'm writing for this board, ad once the idea coagulates fully I'm gonna write something up and post it here. Regardless, until then, I invite you and anyone else to use this concept however for the betterment of this group Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 pm

Really? Huh, I might have a few ideas.... I mean if ya don't mind. o.o
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 am

Please do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:40 am

Well, okay then. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: original enemies ala rb9s aff   original enemies  ala rb9s aff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

original enemies ala rb9s aff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2