Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?

Go down 
+7
questionman
Yuna
wolfzero001
vesago_x
Mkmd13
anon64
SwerveStar
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Perhaps a Roleplaying section? Empty
PostSubject: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:40 pm

I brought this up on my introduction topic, and someone agreed. What do you all think about the idea of a Roleplaying section? Obviously, it doesn't need to all be fetish or sex RPs-They can be fun, but too much of one thing is sort of dissatisfying. They can be all sorts of RPs, and I feel that if anyone had any sort of original character, this would be a good way to show them off.

Check the ninth/9th post of this topic for backstory and instructions.

Last edited by SwerveStar on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:33 pm

good idea
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 4:59 pm

I have never done a RP before so I would be kinda noobish at it but im up for it.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 pm

Huh, didn't occur to me that it's possible some wouldn't be particularly good at RPing. I could potentially help with character balancing, writing in proper format, and etc..
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:02 pm

if you need any help with the plot that's sort of my thing so I'd be glad to help
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Nobody said it has to be one all-encompassing roleplay, but having one would be good, yes. It could be a roleplaying section, with various RPs.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:26 pm

cool just check out my literature posts to see if I'm good enough
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:12 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I have never done a RP before so I would be kinda noobish at it but im up for it.

Same here. I am actually doing my first RP EVAR through PM right now.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:42 pm

ALL RIGHT, I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN RP. I discussed it with mkmd13, and we were working on it for a little. I mostly just asked for his input, but tell me what you think...

BACKSTORY - READ THIS BEFORE MAKING A CHARACTER

"This world is known as Sharma. It is a world inhabited by two kinds of creatures. There are Humans, which are normal beings, which I'm sure we're all familiar with. Then, there are Sharmites. These are female only creatures that are weaker physically, but rely on a special form of magic that allows them to empower themselves and others. This power amasses mostly in their lips, allowing them to use their unique powers by kissing, or by blowing kisses. Both races, Humans and Sharmites, are capable of using various forms of magic and weaponry, but only Sharmites can use this special magic, known as Love Power. Like how Humans have several different races, Sharmites have several different appearances, but these are more radically different, looking like things like Catgirls, Nagas, Lamiae, Bunnygirls, Harpies, even Humans, and have several other kinds of appearances as well.
"The Humans and Sharmites used to live peacefully, but one day, a Sharmite woman proclaiming herself the Queen of Sharma built up an army of Sharmites and began to attack Humans, believing that Sharmites were the superior race. A heroic Sharmite and a pair of Humans, one male and one female, decided to build an army of Humans and Sharmites that disagreed with the self-proclaimed Queen. The heroic army won, but the 'Queen's' influence forever changed the world. Many Sharmites and even some Humans decided that the Queen's visions were correct. They decided that her evil ways were the right ones, and began to build a society away from the peaceful one. From then on, the two societies lived away from one another, but recently, one society attacked the other. That battle ended in a stalemate, but now tensions are high between the societies..."

CHARACTER SHEET - FILL OUT AND WAIT FOR APPROVAL
-Name: (The name of your character)
-Species: (Human or Sharmite, and what kind of Sharmite they are)
-Abilities: (What kinds of weapons, magic, and other powers they can use, and Love Powers for Sharmites)
-Appearance: (A written (preferably) description of your character)
-Alignment: (Good, Evil, or Neutral - The Peaceful ones are good, the ones who agreed with the Queen are evil, the Neutral ones don't want to take sides)
-Residence: (Sharma Capital City, Capital Forest, Field area, Queen's Forest, Queen's City | In addition, if you want to describe their home, do it here.)
-Personality and Backstory: (How your character behaves, and their motives)
ONLY TWO CHARACTERS PER PERSON UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
POST WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THIS

RULES - READ BEFORE PARTICIPATING

1. Don't powerplay by controlling others' characters. Easy.

2. Don't godmod. Overpowered abilities that always work or are instant KOs and etc are no fun. You can have a kiss of death, sure! But it's no fun if it actually causes instant death. At minimum, make it so that they get a fair warning or a chance to dodge. Speaking of which...

3. Attacks should not always hit. Assume that the enemy can always dodge, and you can't stop that. If an attack has a wide range, like a spread of bullets, be precise on the range. Which leads into...

4. Be detailed. I'm not saying use purple prose, but for example, "She kicked him" isn't as good as "She tried a low kick" or maybe "She got low and tried to trip him". Another example-"She was a pretty girl" vs "She looked pretty with her soft face, red dress, and light makeup". A little description goes a long way.

5. Decide whether you like script or story format. This isn't vital, but some people don't really like one or the other.
Script Format is like this...
Marissa and Kukaki approached the boy once more.
Marissa: So, what exactly did you do? *blows a gum bubble*
Kukaki: I just kissed him! I didn't even use magic, he just fainted!
Story format is this...
Marissa and Kukaki apporached the boy once more.
"So, what exactly did you do?" Marissa pondered, blowing a bubble from her gum afterwards. Kukaki simply shook her head. "I just kissed him!" She replied. "I didn't even use magic, he just fainted!"
I usually do Script Format since it's faster and easier.

6. Don't force the other peoples' characters to do things. This can mean railroading, like trying to force them down a certain story path, or like trying to force them into a relationship. You can hint at sexual interest, but don't force your character on them if possible.

7. Do NOT kill other people's characters off permanently. This sounds obvious, but if you intend to kill someone else's character off, at least explain that they'll be coming back. This comes into play because I actually have a character that can raise the dead under specific circumstances.

8. If you're going to write something out of character, put it in parenthesis so we know it's OoC. FOR EXAMPLE...
Kukaki: Hon, I'm not sure that's really such a good idea... ((By the way, what did you say your character's weapon was?))
And speaking OoC is NOT the same as describing the character or their surroundings.

Anyway, I think that mkmd13 and I would be like the story-masters or whatever. By this I mean that I (or we) could probably be sorta in charge of the RP, the NPCs, which characters get approved, and all that.

If you guys like this idea, maybe I'll make an RP Topic. Whether or not to make a separate topic for sign-ups... I'm not sure.

Last edited by SwerveStar on Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:08 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
ALL RIGHT, I HAVE AN IDEA FOR AN RP. I discussed it with mkmd13, and we were working on it for a little. I mostly just asked for his input, but tell me what you think...

If you guys like this idea, maybe I'll make an RP Topic. Whether or not to make a separate topic for sign-ups... I'm not sure.

I really like some of these ideas.

It would be helpful for some people who have not participated in an RP before (like me tongue) to have a introductory chapter before the proper thing starts. Sort of like a tutorial. So noobs like me don't get paranoid that we are doing it wrong if we actually participate.

Could also come in handy to make a place to ask questions regarding the story. How many years has it been since the war with the queen for example. Just in case you wanted one of your characters to be a veteran from said war. That kind of thing.

Anyway, I look forward to participating/reading it.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Taxon wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

I really like some of these ideas.

It would be helpful for some people who have not participated in an RP before (like me tongue) to have a introductory chapter before the proper thing starts. Sort of like a tutorial. So noobs like me don't get paranoid that we are doing it wrong if we actually participate.

Could also come in handy to make a place to ask questions regarding the story. How many years has it been since the war with the queen for example. Just in case you wanted one of your characters to be a veteran from said war. That kind of thing.

Anyway, I look forward to participating/reading it.

Very good point! I should definitely work on that... Also, this other forum had a sort of "sign-up topic" separate from the actual topic. That'd help, maybe. As for the tutorial, that would be a major help. Until we get like a trial run topic for RPing, maybe PM me, and I'll help you learn the ropes of RPing.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:36 pm

I havent seen Admin around here at all lately...... I wonder whats up?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:01 pm

All right, adding a few more factors...
-Normal humans can use magic too. In theory, they can try to create fake versions of the Love Power, but it won't be as powerful. On the other hand, Sharmites are physically weaker than Humans of both genders. In theory, they'd be equally proficient at other magic.
-I may create a few NPCs to interact with, as well as a formal character.
-Humans and Sharmites CAN, in theory, mate. Whether or not Sharmites can mate alone is up to debate, since they're all female. The possibility of genderswapping is there, but that would probably be a high level spell.

COMING SOON - NPC character sheet
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:15 pm

New Notes
-The battle between the two factions occured 10 years ago. This battle was long and grueling and resulted in the deaths of many, almost escalating to a full on war.
-The more recent battle occured 2 months ago, but the recent battle wasn't all too big a hazard. There were injuries, but there were only a few casualties.

IMPORTANT
-I am establishing the main areas in which the characters interact. If I do not mention an area, then feel free to improvise, but THESE AREAS ARE STATIC. The original, prosperous town in which everyone initially lived will be called "Sharma Capital City" unless someone can suggest a better name. There is a deep forest surrounding the Capital, with a field to the North of it, then another Forest to the North of that. Within the second forest is the "Queen's City", where those that would've sided with the Queen resided. This way, either side has a distinct town with natural protection, and if they get into a fight, they can keep it to the field in between.

Minor changes to the character sheet
-I'm going to add "age" to the character sheet. Write in your character's age.
-I will also add a "Neutral" faction to the character sheet.
-With the addition of a basic map, I have decided to add that you should your character lives. Good characters can live in the Field area, the Capital's Forest, or at the Sharma Capital City. Evil characters can live in the Field area, the Queen's Forest, or at the Queen's City. Neutrals can live virtually everywhere, but if they live in either of the cities, they'll be expected by the citizens to fight alongside them should another conflict arise.
-If you wish, you may describe the homes that your characters live in as well.

All right, NPC Character Sheets will be coming soon for real now. XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 10:56 am

I'm gonna make a few NPCs. These will be recurring NPCs that anyone can interact with. Not all NPCs require a profile, but I'm doing this to add atmosphere.

NPC
-Name: Jasmine Ochelle
-Species: Sharmite - Arachne/Drider
-Abilities: Venomous fangs, stamina/life draining kisses, healing kisses, antidote kiss (heals poison), poison kisses, can blow poisonous kisses (they're easy to avoid though)
-Appearance: A woman with short brown hair, a soft face with no noticeable makeup, visible fangs, and red eyes. She wears a white button-down shirt with a black vest, covering D-Cup breasts. Her lower half is that of a black spider with no markings.
-Alignment: Good
-Residence: Sharma Capital City - Residence unknown - Works as a Bartender at the "Purple Vine"
-Personality and Backstory: Jasmine tends to come off as frightening because she's a Drider with poisonous kisses, but she's actually very calm, friendly and personable. She loves her job and enjoys talking to the various patrons there, but won't hesitate to cut someone off if they get drunk. When threatened, she breaks out the fangs, and is actually quite partial to biting over kissing, but if she sees someone injured, she always offers to kiss the wound and help make it better.

NPC
-Name: Ambrose Carni
-Species: Sharmite - Arachne/Drider
-Abilities: Venomous fangs, hypnotic kisses, kisses that case drunkness, antidote kiss (cures poison), poison kisses
-Appearance: A woman with long black hair, dark red lipstick, blue eyeshadow, visible fangs, and red eyes. She wears a black leather jacket, covering D-Cup breasts, and not much else. Her lower half is that of a black spider with a blue mark on the back of the thorax that vaguely resembles a skull.
-Alignment: Evil
-Residence: Queen's City - Residence unknown - Works as a Bartender at the "Black Fruit"
-Personality and Backstory: Ambrose is a stark contrast to Jasmine. She's a flirtitious, snarky woman who is loyal to the Queen's orders and beliefs, thinking that humans are playthings. However, seeing as she wants to keep her job, she leaves all the seducing and sexing of men and women alike until afterhours... Not that she seems to do that anymore. She has a tendency to get drunk and pass out after work, wake up in the bar, and get to work again, hoping to raise enough money to buy... Actually, nobody knows.

NPC
-Name: Kim Cureny
-Species: Sharmite - Lapin (Bunny girl)
-Abilities: Healing kisses, intimate healing through bodily contact, extensive medical knowledge, can apply vaccinations and medications with lipstick, hypnotic kisses, blows kisses that can knock back aggressors or injure them
-Appearance: A red haired bunny girl with white ears and a white tail. Wears a white nurse's outfit all the time. Brown eyes. Big, soft lips. Carries a bag with medical supplies and lipstick. She only puts on lipstick to give medications and to vaccinate people. Pink blush.
-Residence: Sharma Capital City - Residence unknown - Works as a nurse at a hospital
-Personality and Backstory: Kim is a cheerful medic that always looks on the bright side. She'll come to anyone's aid and, yes, she does house calls. She could never resist helping a person in need, and actively looks for injured people to kiss and make better. Her greatest achievement in medicine is her ability to infuse her lipstick with vaccines and medications. When she kisses you with the lipstick, you receive the vaccine with no pain, or you receive a dose of the medication with no issue. She appears to be capable of doing surgery on people, too, but she prefers to leave that to the surgeons.

NPC
-Name: Naydene Admira
-Species: Sharmite - Lapin (Bunny girl)
-Abilities: Healing kisses, intimate healing through bodily contact, extensive medical knowledge, kisses that cause poison and sickness (the sicknesses are non-contagious and aren't fatal), aphrodisiac kisses, hypnotic kisses, can fight with scalpels
-Appearance: A blonde bunny girl with black ears and a black tail. Wears a pink nurse outfit all the time with the top unbuttoned. Blue eyes, pink lipstick, carries scalpels and a medical bag
-Alignment: Evil
-Residence: Queen's City - Residence unknown - Works as a nurse at a hospital
-Personality and Backstory: Naydene is a seductive bunny that loves patients. She spends her time healing anyone she can find, but frequently teases humans with hypnosis, trying to make them refer to her as "mistress". She doesn't actively hunt prey, but she's "heal" anyone she can find. She's also very quick to judge people and jumps to conclusions a lot.

NPC
-Name: Jack Cutter
-Species: Human - Male
-Abilities: Axe mastery, fistfighting skills, woodcutting mastery
-Appearance: A brown haired man with a slim build. He wears a red jacket, a black t-shirt, and blue jeans. Frequently carries a woodcutting axe, or a BIGGER axe. Clean shaven face.
-Alignment: Neutral
-Residence: The Central Field - Lives in a log cabin that his father built at the West side of the field - Works as a woodcutter to sell lumber and tools to residents of both cities.
-Personality and Backstory: Jack is the everyman's everyman, with a normal job, and a mostly normal skillset. He actually has plenty of experience fighting, but refuses to kill anybody. He loves Sharmites, and thinks they and Humans should get along better, but is basically frightened to pick a side. He's actually rather quick witted and knows when to flee from an enemy. He's actually been mistaken for part of one faction or the other and attacked multiple times.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:05 pm

-Name: (Lexi D'amore)
-Species:Sharmite (cutie)
-Abilities: No particular abilities but is very very good at seduction (see my ideas page for more)
-Appearance: (she is short, blonde ponytail, wears a pink top, short denim skirt and pantyhose)
-Alignment: (Evil, one of the few Cuties who are aware of their abilities)
-Residence: (Roams between the Capital forest and the queens forest)
-Personality and Backstory: (she likes to linger on the outskirts of Capital City lying in wait for any new, naive adventurers or heroes to play with before leaving them dazed at the side of the road, she will rarely kill. She acts this way because as one of the only Cuties aware of her powers, she wants nothing more than to play around with them and hone them )
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:00 pm

So, basically an average Cutie, except she realizes that she can use magic? That'll do just fine.

Lexi D'amore = Accepted.

In the future, please write that your character has seduction abilities. That counts as an ability, and should not be an implied constant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:49 pm

-Name: Niles Adair
-Species: Human - Male
-Abilities: Stealth, Agile Combat, Acrobatics, Cunning (able to quickly adapt to a situation and improvise), Survival Skills (can create items from natural ingredients. Potions, Poisons, Explosives and so on), Dual Dagger Mastery, Basic Martial Arts
-Appearance: Short black hair, dark blue eyes, clean shaven face, mix race skin, ever so slightly taller then average, slim build, prefers unrestrictive clothing with two holstered daggers at the hips (although I’m having trouble describing so I’ll leave that to the imagination :p)
-Alignment: Neutral
-Residence: Sharma Capital City – His home is technically just a few streets down from the “Purple Vine” but he spends most nights at a campfire or an inn – His main source of income comes from escorting people to various places around Sharma, Acting as a guide and sell sword. It “Really dose not pay well…”
-Personality and Backstory: Niles is friendly, strong willed and good hearted, although quite snarky. He is an easy person to like (though if you don’t, you’ll probably hate him) and tends to be quite persuasive. He shares his house with his long time friend Aiko Hunter (well, she technically shares it with him. Since she bought it and pays pretty much all living expenses). He tries his best to do the right thing but distrusts sharmites since his lover was converted by one. Despite being quite vocal about his opinions Niles is desperately trying not to get involved with politics and remains neutral, even though he knows that if another battle took place between the societies he would have to side with the Capital. Until then it’s just a case of earning enough money to sort his life out…

Since I was trying to make a Badass Normal I had to give him quite a few abilities to balance him out with magic users. Aaaaaaanyway. Feedback is appreciated. Anything need refining?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm

I like this character's concept! It's definitely an interesting character idea, and I'm glad that we didn't just have a storm of seductresses. XD And I'd like to note that Humans can use magic too, but it's difficult for them to replicate the Love Power that Sharmites use. Basically, Humans are physically stronger than Sharmites, Sharmites can use Love Power while Humans can only barely replicate it, and they can both use magic a little.

By chance, will Aiko be more of a recurring NPC, or an actual character? I'm curious as to what it was that could change her into a Sharmite. The way I had it set up, I wasn't expecting that Humans could be "converted" into them, so as much as I'd like to avoid that if possible, it could probably be like a "mad scientistess" that changed her.

Niles Adair = Accepted.

Also, cool, you're a Troper too. ^w^

While I'm here, I'll see if I can make an actual character too.

-Name: Amy Lunaria
-Species: Sharmite - Lapin (Bunny Girl)
-Abilities: Healing kisses, offensive kisses (knock back and injure whether direct or blown), sleep inducing kisses (weak and unpracticed, only works when the target is willing), dizzying kisses, hallucinogenic kisses, supposedly able to read fortunes from looking at the moon but it's probably a load of schlock, blows bubblegum bubbles that draw magic from the air, can channel her Love Power through her bubblegum.
-Appearance: A brunette Bunny Girl with black ears and a black tail. Wears a modest pink t-shirt to cover a B-Cup chest, and a black skirt. Blue eyes. Wears pink shoes. Tends to skip when she walks. Frequently blowing pink gum bubbles.
-Residence: Sharma Capital City
-Personality and Backstory: Amy is a Sharmite that was once suspected to be a Moon Rabbit, and her powers ALMOST fit the bill of one. She was able to temporarily make people insane, but it was really just a hallucinogenic kiss. She likes to play around and joke with people, and is generally friendly and kindhearted, if a little mischevous and naiive. She's taken interest in the moon since people confused her for a Moon Rabbit, and she's also interested in telling fortunes, even if she has no idea what she's doing.

Amy Lunaria = Accepted due to GM character, feel free to give feedback anyway

Last edited by SwerveStar on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 9:46 am

SwerveStar wrote:
I like this character's concept! It's definitely an interesting character idea, and I'm glad that we didn't just have a storm of seductresses. XD And I'd like to note that Humans can use magic too, but it's difficult for them to replicate the Love Power that Sharmites use. Basically, Humans are physically stronger than Sharmites, Sharmites can use Love Power while Humans can only barely replicate it, and they can both use magic a little.

By chance, will Aiko be more of a recurring NPC, or an actual character? I'm curious as to what it was that could change her into a Sharmite. The way I had it set up, I wasn't expecting that Humans could be "converted" into them, so as much as I'd like to avoid that if possible, it could probably be like a "mad scientistess" that changed her.

My bad, I wasn't clear :p. Aiko is not the person who got converted into a sharmite, that was Nile's ex. Circumstance forced Niles and his lover apart almost immediately after the conversion. She is likely to never appear as an actual character in the RP though. She is really just there for Niles backstory and to give him some depth (I may even label her flat out dead. Not sure though).
Aiko is a human mage whose relationship with Niles is like that of an older sister. I intended her to be an NPC that I could turn into a player character should I want a break from Niles skill set.

Also, if sharmites generally DON'T have the ability of conversion then that makes the effect even better since it elevates the sharmite who did it into "You f**king monster" territory and gives Niles a clear nemesis. Personally, I find the idea of conversion kinda creepy. Which is why im playing with the purely negative aspects of the concept. As far as HOW the conversion was done I'll leave open since it dictates the skills of the sharmite who did it (she REALLY needs a name Neutral).

Hope that helped Smile

Last edited by Taxon on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo :p)
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 am

Ah, yes, it does help. ^^ That's VERY well thought out! Great job! And the deconstruction of such a concept is something that interests me a lot, even if I've done stuff like that a lot in my other RPs.

What do you think of Amy? I hope nobody minds that I'm dragging my bubblegum fetish into this. And she was originally gonna be a Humanlike Sharmite, until I came up with the last name Lunaria and decided to go with the Moon Rabbit motif.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 1:20 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Ah, yes, it does help. ^^ That's VERY well thought out! Great job! And the deconstruction of such a concept is something that interests me a lot, even if I've done stuff like that a lot in my other RPs.

What do you think of Amy? I hope nobody minds that I'm dragging my bubblegum fetish into this. And she was originally gonna be a Humanlike Sharmite, until I came up with the last name Lunaria and decided to go with the Moon Rabbit motif.

A happy-go-lucky bunny girl that loves fortune telling and gum, sounds adorable and definitely fits the world (although I don't share the gum fetish, I have no problems with it). I will be disappointed if she dose not punch someone into the moon at some point though Smile .

BTW... Dose sharma have conventional monsters and wildlife?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 5:28 pm

Taxon wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

A happy-go-lucky bunny girl that loves fortune telling and gum, sounds adorable and definitely fits the world (although I don't share the gum fetish, I have no problems with it). I will be disappointed if she dose not punch someone into the moon at some point though Smile .

BTW... Dose sharma have conventional monsters and wildlife?

I would love to let her punch someone to the moon. XD I can't imagine her actually doing it in a serious battle, but I'd love to do that. "*winds up* LUNARIAN FIST, *throws punch* HYAAAAAAH, *punch connects* GOOOO~!!! ^w^"

I figure that it would, yes. Sharma could have Earthen fauna and flora.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:59 am

just gonna bump this cos its great and also say if anyone wants to practice rp message me
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 3:23 am

^(=w=)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perhaps a Roleplaying section?   Perhaps a Roleplaying section? Empty

Back to top Go down

Perhaps a Roleplaying section?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next