A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:56 am

Looks good. :3 Remind me the to go to her next time I get hurt. lol xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:40 am

Kisuma: I'll keep you in mind, Wolfzero! ^^ I'd be happy to heal you up! *blows a kiss*

She loves kissing, and she'll kiss just about anyone on request. Thing is, you probably will not be able to bed her normally, since she has a significant other. She's actually bisexual, and she's found true love in Mizuri Akuaba.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:01 pm

*sees stars from said blown kiss* Whoa~! @///@ *stumbles around and trips falling face first* Ow ow ow! >.>

OK then! :3 Not surprising that a cute character has someone. Lol xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:49 am

Kisuma: Huh? Oh, poor thing~! *walks up to you, crouches down, and kisses your cheek* Mmmwah! There, feeling better~? ^^
*your pain begins to fade as you heal rapidly during the kiss*

Mmhm. I need a new pic of them together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:05 am

Ooh yes! I do, thanks! ^\\\\\^ * gives her a hug*

Ya know, that would be nice to see. c:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:52 am

Kisuma: *hugs you (Wolf) and giggles a little* If you ever want more kisses, you just need to ask~!

Yay, RPs. ^^ I need to get to work on that RP topic here once and for all. -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 am

Seriously. MOAR KUKAKI AND FRIENDS! So awesome. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Kisuma: *hugs you (Wolf) and giggles a little* If you ever want more kisses, you just need to ask~!

Y-you don't mind? .///. W-well then c-could I have one then? >\\\\<

Then go for it! lol xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:20 am

VulcanS wrote:
Seriously. MOAR KUKAKI AND FRIENDS! So awesome. D:

I'd love to, but I've been SUPER busy. I'll try my hardest to get to it, though!

wolfzero001 wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

Y-you don't mind? .///. W-well then c-could I have one then? >\\\\<

Then go for it! lol xD

Kisuma: Well, sure then~. *giggles, hugs you and kisses your cheek, leaving a red kiss mark* Mmmmwah! ^///^

I SHALL AT LEAST MAKE MY CHARACTER AND SOME NPCS! AND I MEAN NAO! XD

EDIT: OKAY, FINE! I did 5 NPCs to interact with, but I didn't do my character yet. Sue me, I'm like the GM of this one anyway... I will make a proper character though, I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:54 am

O////o *turns red from the kiss* Wow! X////3 Say, besides healing people, what else can ya do? .///.

I shall look forward to it then! :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

wolfzero001 wrote:
O////o *turns red from the kiss* Wow! X////3 Say, besides healing people, what else can ya do? .///.

I shall look forward to it then! :3

Kisuma: Let me think, hmmm... Damage, knockback, drain stamina, put to sleep, awaken, confuse, reorient, poison, cure poison, make explosions by blowing kisses, arouse... There's a lot. I'm a MASTER of Love Magic, but there are probably other people that can use Love Spells I can't. And most of those spells I mentioned have variations with blowing kisses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Damn, remind me not to piss ya off. lol All of that with just those lovely lips of yours. If ya don't mind me saying? x//3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Kisuma: Awww, don't worry~. I'm pretty understanding. And I love being called lovely, especially about my lips! And if you piss me off, I'll just get my lover, Mizuri, to kick you around a little. ^^ Kidding, kidding!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Its fine, besides I wouldn't want to upset such a lovley lady. :3 * gives her a big hug* x///3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Oh, no, believe me. I totally understand the busyness. No rush whatsoever, I mean many things here are on hold due to social lives, yes? So it's agreeable if you need time. But harvest WILL come.. And we must all make sacrafices for the man who walks behind the rose.. -evil eye gleam.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:56 am

O.o?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 am

Kisuma: O.O...
Swerve/Me: Uhm... I think he's talking about his own social activity. ^^;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Ooooh okay then. lol xD So, anything else I should know about ya, Ms. Kisuma? :///3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:55 pm

Another failed Children of the Corn reference.. ;~;
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

OH!! Now I get it. Completely forgot about that. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Kisuma: Ummm... I make my own lipstick, actually. ^^ "Keshohin Cosmetics"~!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Really? Well, from where I stand looks great on ya. ://3 * takes one of her hands and and kisses it*

* a young man with unkempt silver hair and blood red eyes in a black hooded jacket, blue jeans, and a while shirt leaning on the wall near by. His arms crossed*

Man: Well, someone is abit of a butt kisser.... * has he talks she can see that he has fangs, clearly a vampire*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Kisuma: Oh, how sweet~... Oh? *sees the Vampire* Ohhh, you must be the Vampire man that Wolf mentioned before...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

Heheh! I try my best. ^///^

Shade: Name's Shade Hyde, its nice to meet you, Ms. ^^ My, such lovely lips you have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 am

Kisuma: It's a pleasure to finally meet you too! I'm Kisuma Keshohin~. ^///^

((I'm wondering if we should move this to PMs.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Today at 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next