A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 am

Shade: Nice name, fits somehow. * kisses her hand* Not everyday that I've met a fairy, most of all as tall as you. :3

( If ya want. :3 )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:10 pm

Kisuma: Well, "Kisu" means kiss, and "Keshohin" means cosmetic. ^^ *kisses his hand in return*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 am

Shade: I see, interesting name. Though, mine well... its exactly what it sounds like. Being the youngest of 6 brothers, ya tend to draw the short stray in the name department. ^^; Though, I can tell from your name, that those lovely lips of yours aren't just for show. ^///^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

((Actually, let's move it to your visitor messages, since they receive 0 use, normally.))

EDIT: ((Or I can not know how to use them and bring it back here.))

Kisuma: Ohh, they're most certainly not! I love kissing, and I love to use kissing in my Love Magic! ^///^ I especially love kissing soft things... Uhm, I mean, people. I'm also kinda selective about what kinds of lipstick marks I like, so I made my lipstick so if you don't kiss hard enough to leave a full mark, it won't leave a mark at all. ^///^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:19 am

Shade: Really? Must have put a lot of effort into it. Care to demonstrate that little feature? * blushes a bit*

( okay then! :3 Shall continue there then)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:39 pm

Kisuma giggles and nods. She pecks Shade's cheek a few times, leaving no form of remainder from her makeup. She then gives him a stronger kiss on the cheek, leaving a full mark with a light giggle.
Kisuma: Just like that. ^///^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Shade: W-Wow~! @/////@ * stumbles around abit, blushing a bright red. Hearts and starts going around his head* I-I mean, v-very nice. ^///^ A-also, if y-ya ever need to demonstrate that part for anyone... I-I'd be happy to help ya. Now, if its okay, can I see your powers at work? :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:01 pm

Kisuma: Well, I could, definitely~! Are you challenging me to spar? *pulls out a pair of metal-rimmed fans* Or do you just want me to use you as a punching bag~?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:17 pm

Shade: Well, I hate to hurt a woman... but... * flames erupt from his open plam and he closes his hand, snuffing them out* If ya think you can keep up, the first move is yours. * gets int a defencive stance*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Kisuma giggles and bows as the RP is moved into PMs. Maybe the RP will be posted as a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Has no problem with that idea. lol :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)   Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Charming Stories of Fanterra (Formerly: Giving the stories a shot)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3