Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Quest Part 2

Go down 
+24
ThunderGod65
NeoGeno450
CwHart
ShadithBro
wtf898
Dr.Hazmat
kissfan
Katanarama!
No one
vesago_x
gosoxtim
unknownwatcher
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
anon64
LazyAlex
Cio
wolfzero001
questionman
Daemon McRae
riaclefr
SwerveStar
rb9
Yuna
Mkmd13
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
gosoxtim

Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 pm

that fine take tor time with them college goes first
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:32 pm

If you are done (with succubus), you can do the Vampire loli near the castle and the Giganto Weapon.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:06 pm

You mean the little vampire in the first part of the game? Cuz, i found a vid where she wins if that is what your wanting? o.o
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 pm

yeah XD, wait that's not it. It's in the part where she is outside the monster lord's castle (the one who bites and XXXs with you if you lose).
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:31 am

oooh! I though ya ment the one that hung out with the Dragon, Troll, and Lamia cubs. lol xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am

That's goblin, not a troll.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:20 am

Oh! O.o
Back to top Go down
Dr.Hazmat

PostSubject: Monster Girl Quest Part 3   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Hello.

I have tried MG Quest among other xxx games that was chosen for the sake of interest. At first it was a joke, like whaat, talking picture of slime monster and the reading, OMG, I thought I wont last a minute playing that. It so happened that it was a boring day and I decided to just give in to the unknown xxx experience. After when Alice was introduced (she was just so intriguing) and some evidence of long and curious storyline, I passed on playing.
I have been playing MG Quest (part 1,2) last couple of weeks, and finally made it through, for some time I was desperately searching any information on part 3(failed on google).

Despite it was questioned before, I would appreciate to have a clue on planed release date of "Monster Girl Quest part 3" and how long it could take to translate?

As for me being quite off topic, I would like to share one of my experiences(regret rather)concerning part 2.
After a while of playing MGQ for those weeks it was a missing feeling that every evening I became fake Hero and was on quest to make world better, make my self better, and get sucked and f**ked for every couple of minutes. I decided to go back a little and try those different endings that I have seen mentioned while getting help on some difficult battles. At first I had no doubt that I will ever allow to make that final strike in trade for whatever fairytale I hear, but time passed, impression weakened, curiosity took it's tribute and I dared to ... That ending was so... so unexpected and sharp it just hit me to my chest, like a bullet. It seems that I have killed part of that magic which was harnessed during that long game play. It could be warning to those of fragile mentality IMHO.

Anyways I bow respectfully for your attention and patience.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 1:29 am

Dr.Hazmat wrote:
Hello.

I have tried MG Quest among other xxx games that was chosen for the sake of interest. At first it was a joke, like whaat, talking picture of slime monster and the reading, OMG, I thought I wont last a minute playing that. It so happened that it was a boring day and I decided to just give in to the unknown xxx experience. After when Alice was introduced (she was just so intriguing) and some evidence of long and curious storyline, I passed on playing.
I have been playing MG Quest (part 1,2) last couple of weeks, and finally made it through, for some time I was desperately searching any information on part 3(failed on google).

Despite it was questioned before, I would appreciate to have a clue on planed release date of "Monster Girl Quest part 3" and how long it could take to translate?

As for me being quite off topic, I would like to share one of my experiences(regret rather)concerning part 2.
After a while of playing MGQ for those weeks it was a missing feeling that every evening I became fake Hero and was on quest to make world better, make my self better, and get sucked and f**ked for every couple of minutes. I decided to go back a little and try those different endings that I have seen mentioned while getting help on some difficult battles. At first I had no doubt that I will ever allow to make that final strike in trade for whatever fairytale I hear, but time passed, impression weakened, curiosity took it's tribute and I dared to ... That ending was so... so unexpected and sharp it just hit me to my chest, like a bullet. It seems that I have killed part of that magic which was harnessed during that long game play. It could be warning to those of fragile mentality IMHO.

Anyways I bow respectfully for your attention and patience.

Another one conquered by Alice Very Happy

Btw, the 3rd/final part didn't have the confirm date yet, but toro2 once twit there will be on fall 2012, but from experience base on part 1 to part 2, it is get delayed to a total 8 month from 6 month schedule.And the translator, Rogue "God" Translator always take at least 3 month to 100% trans, and he too have a private matter so he sometime go to business trip. So, my estimation it will take 1 year for the full trans, March 2013.

Oh, and yes, 'that' ending really strikes. I just doing it for the completion only, nothing more and never doing it again... Sad
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:10 am

Does somebody want to spoiler tag me what that ending is? Does it involve
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:28 am

rb9 wrote:
Does somebody want to spoiler tag me what that ending is? Does it involve
Spoiler:

Yes.

Read at your own risk:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:11 am

Hm-
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:08 pm

Sounds to me like the only reason you're playing is for your own sexual desires. Honestly, I'd think that's a tragic ending, even if
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:59 pm

rb9 wrote:
Hm-
Spoiler:

For me, it is important to give a story and character development like this, even for H-game Smile I think that's why MGQ so popular like this, not because the fetish and H-scene, but it is have a great story plot. It didn't have to be emotional, just have the good background story and didn't force the plot, i think that's enough to make a good story.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

I agree - a plot is important. I mean, in the end it is still an h-game so I will ultimately judge it by its content.

"Sounds to me like the only reason you're playing is for your own sexual desires."

That is the reason I play h-games, yes.

The problem I have with MGQ is the combo of loli and very "physical" monsters. By "physical" I mean that it seems pretty light on the magical/hypnotic side of things despite the occasional spell and special ability. As a result most of the seductions turn into physical bondage, rape, etc. I would like this more if we had busty adult monstergirls. I have no idea if I am yapping about or if anyone agrees.

It's neat to see a game that focuses on character development and story. To have heart-wrenching emotion in an h-game feels a little odd though. I can see it if the hero is giving in, but I don't see the purpose of it here.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:13 pm

rb9 wrote:

The problem I have with MGQ is the combo of loli and very "physical" monsters. By "physical" I mean that it seems pretty light on the magical/hypnotic side of things despite the occasional spell and special ability. As a result most of the seductions turn into physical bondage, rape, etc. I would like this more if we had busty adult monstergirls. I have no idea if I am yapping about or if anyone agrees.

I don't mind if everyone have their fetish Smile I knew you like how the bad girl seduce the hero (heroine to be more specific, right? I too btw Very Happy ). In MGQ, there are vary of monstergirl, from loli to busty. But, of course, a monstergirl still a monstergirl so she may not matched your criteria.

rb9 wrote:

It's neat to see a game that focuses on character development and story. To have heart-wrenching emotion in an h-game feels a little odd though. I can see it if the hero is giving in, but I don't see the purpose of it here.

For me, it is not odd to give that emotion in h-game, that even make more good IMO. I don't know if anyone would agree if VN = HGame, but in many VN, there are many emotional, sad, heart warming scenes.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:25 pm

I think it's the aspect of physical temptation rather than allure. As in, the monstergirls grab and force the hero to do things. They pin him down and give him physical stimulation. It's very "hands on."

Contrast the aspects which I like, where the monstergirl uses her wiles to lure in and charm the hero. There are some charm spells but it's really just text and doesn't make its way into any of the CG game over scenes (which are more or less all rape or vore).

Examples of what I like that isn't really here:
-blowing kisses
-heart animations
-more use of pheromones
-attraction to the monstergirls' appearance
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:05 am

Hmmm.... good point and very well made. O.o
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:55 am

Yao used hypnotism to make him do her. And trolled him (You were raping my ass, LOL)

Luka: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 3:20 am

Well, you just need to imagine that their appearance was alluring which caused you, the player to cause the hero to give in to her. I thought it was funny when you could get an enemy to say, "You want me to rape you?" When I thought it wasn't rape if you wanted it, haha. But anyway, got the hero indirectly with her allure by getting me lol.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 4:57 am

Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 118kb3q

What's the error here?
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:28 pm

kissfan wrote:
Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 118kb3q

What's the error here?

Monlabo, eh? Did you use the latest patch from Rogue's blog? If no, then download the latest one that including Rogue's own side story, the doppleganger one.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:15 am

Hmmmm... I haven't played the game, but it looks like it has to do with the positioning of an Ika based girl, or at least her picture. I say positioning because of "monsterx" and "monstery"
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:46 pm

I believe I downloaded it already. Or I think I wanna get yours instead if you like (you can upload it).
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:50 pm

I can't believe I didn't find this sooner...
MGQ PART 3 Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJTjKp5nKak&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Monster Girl Quest Part 2 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Quest Part 2
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next