A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Monster Girl Quest Part 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:43 pm

I have AGTH and it was a bitch to set up. It translates alright but not to my satisfaction. I woudnt recommend trying to set it up unless your desperate to figure out what the game is saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:35 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
I have AGTH and it was a bitch to set up. It translates alright but not to my satisfaction. I woudnt recommend trying to set it up unless your desperate to figure out what the game is saying.
Im a patient person. esspecially knowing theres a translation coming.. at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Yea with the way he has been working on it, I would expect to see the full patch by February
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:35 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I have AGTH and it was a bitch to set up.

try ITH http://code.google.com/p/interactive-text-hooker/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:54 pm

huh, I will keep this in mind the next time I play a japanese game. I wonder if its better than AGTH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rb9



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:52 am

So, is there anything in this version that I would like or is it a big waste of time? I remember the last one completely turned me off when they threw in a female companion and skipped any single damn attempt at yuri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:23 pm

well what is it that you like?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rb9



Posts : 289
Join date : 2009-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:38 pm

LOL shouldn't you know by now? I like kisses, good guys getting charmed. I like yuri, but I doubt there's yuri in this. I like pheromone-based seduction.

The only pieces of content I really liked from the first one were the spidergirl (I thought the cocooning was hot) and the alura une/dyrad (for the mist charm spell thing).

Otherwise most of the endings are kinda meh to me. No real hypnosis or the hero seeming to "surrender," a lot of it is pretty much rape.

Seriously, that's the one thing I absolutely hate about the Japanese hentai mentality. They can't seem to ever depict someone (especially a girl) genuinely enjoying sex. It always has to be forced, and they always look like they are in fucking pain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaara (The Highest Zero)



Posts : 30
Join date : 2011-12-19
Age : 24
Location : Hidden Sand Village

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:19 pm

I hear you RB the pheromone thing kinda pulls me in as well, but also when the victim is completely innocent and the girl saps/enslaves them. Its just so much better that way. But thats my opinion and everyone is entitled to their won ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:35 pm

rb9 wrote:
LOL shouldn't you know by now? I like kisses, good guys getting charmed. I like yuri, but I doubt there's yuri in this. I like pheromone-based seduction.

The only pieces of content I really liked from the first one were the spidergirl (I thought the cocooning was hot) and the alura une/dyrad (for the mist charm spell thing).

Otherwise most of the endings are kinda meh to me. No real hypnosis or the hero seeming to "surrender," a lot of it is pretty much rape.

Seriously, that's the one thing I absolutely hate about the Japanese hentai mentality. They can't seem to ever depict someone (especially a girl) genuinely enjoying sex. It always has to be forced, and they always look like they are in fucking pain.

Well I think you would like the Queen Bee and the Queen Ant then, they both use like a mind control kiss move that makes Luka surrender to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:04 am

i found this thing called chiitrans, its meant to be easier to use than agth, but it says i need the games agth code? anyone know what it is or where i can find it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
rb9 wrote:
LOL shouldn't you know by now? I like kisses, good guys getting charmed. I like yuri, but I doubt there's yuri in this. I like pheromone-based seduction.

The only pieces of content I really liked from the first one were the spidergirl (I thought the cocooning was hot) and the alura une/dyrad (for the mist charm spell thing).

Otherwise most of the endings are kinda meh to me. No real hypnosis or the hero seeming to "surrender," a lot of it is pretty much rape.

Seriously, that's the one thing I absolutely hate about the Japanese hentai mentality. They can't seem to ever depict someone (especially a girl) genuinely enjoying sex. It always has to be forced, and they always look like they are in fucking pain.

Well I think you would like the Queen Bee and the Queen Ant then, they both use like a mind control kiss move that makes Luka surrender to them.

no the queen ant used her eyes to put you under "temptation" just like Alice and the witch succubus(and that reminds me they added more cg for in the new patch) but your right about the queen bee does it with her pheromone kiss

the siren's song also puts you under "temptation" and I suspect that Cupid's arrow will do the same
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfzero001



Posts : 638
Join date : 2009-11-09
Age : 27
Location : Why do you want to know?! O.O

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Question: Who is this? http://www.nicozon.net/watch/sm16566930

I tryed to look her up, but I couldn't find data on her. O.o besides, she is adorible. x3 I can't read Japanese so i have no idea. Though, maybe she is a Lilim or something like that? Anyways, if ya know and could fill me in, that would be cool. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1081
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:49 am

apparently shes a taro imp, so i guess shes kinda a lilim


btw theres a 60% patch noww
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:59 am

anon64 wrote:
btw theres a 60% patch noww
That didn't take long to get onto the forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:47 am

anon64 wrote:
apparently shes a taro imp, so i guess shes kinda a lilim


btw theres a 60% patch noww

I thought it was a 66% patch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
anon64 wrote:
apparently shes a taro imp, so i guess shes kinda a lilim


btw theres a 60% patch noww

I thought it was a 66% patch
It is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknownwatcher



Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:49 pm

I'm having trouble installing the patch. help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:18 pm

Just extract all of the files into the MGQ part 2 folder that you already have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknownwatcher



Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:27 pm

thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:16 pm

np Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknownwatcher



Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 pm

wow, I'm having a hell of a time with the slime girls on part two but i'll beat them eventually! I've only seen two kiss attacks so far, too bad they aren't animated Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13



Posts : 1583
Join date : 2009-06-29
Age : 25
Location : wouldnt you like to know

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:11 pm

No attacks are animated in the game, just showing pics of them doing the move is about the best you will get.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
unknownwatcher



Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:42 pm

okay, I need help. how do i defeat erubetie? I tried to do what the evaluation says but everytime I fail.

edit:nevermind, i finally did it. weird, becuase I tried that move before and it failed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
questionman



Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:45 pm

if it is the water heavenly knight you have to use gnome and then guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Part 2   Today at 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
 
Monster Girl Quest Part 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Chong is known for appearing in the films Quest for Fire (1981), The Color Purple
» 4-Year-Old British Girl From Nottingham Killed By Car On Daytona Beach, Florida
» My baby girl needs millk...
» Nottinghamshire girl (8) found hanged in bedroom
» Woman arrested over death of girl

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: