Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my xmas present to you guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

my xmas  present to you guys Empty
PostSubject: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 9:19 am

My xmas present to you guys. it's basically a collection of "fights", like the admins post, but i'm using various fighting game girls. It's a bit different to my usual stuff bit who cares I haven't written ages (long winded introduction ftw)

Fight one : tira -soul calibre

My first opponent was an admittedly cute girl in a red Lolita style dress.

"scared" she laughed. She had a cruel voice that seemed unfitting her childish outfit.

The fight began, she unsheathed her weapon, a razor sharp hoop as I Drew my dagger. she moved purposely around the arena striking only when she saw an opening, eventually she slipped up and I was able to counter-throw her across the arena.

"this is more fun than I expected" she giggled, her voice Had changed, sounding now more like I would have imagined her to.

She jumped to her feet and began to dance around the arena Caepora style, her.movements must have hypnotised.me because the next thing I knew was that she was holding me in a tight embrace.
"lets have some fun! "
then she started to kiss me playfully, over and over, each time her lips touched me I felt weaker and weaker. She pulled away and spoke once again
"let's finish this" her voice had turned cruel again. She pushed me to the floor and gave me. one final, passionate kiss, as she.sucked tenderly, waves of pleasure surged through me, it was when her tongue snaked into my mouth that I finally gave in and blacked out.

Due to Android related issues (they don't work) I can only post this one right now but before Christmas I should have posted stories with mai shiranui, Sonya blade, Chun li and hopefully more

Oh and rb9 if you're reading this, can I write something with your original monsters?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:30 pm

No.

Just kidding, why not?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Thanks lol
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:48 pm

These are cool, but I think it's really lacking. It's just "girl appears, girl kisses, girl wins".

I'm sorry for the negative criticism, but I feel feedback needs to be said.

Next time, maybe see if you can make it longer? Or more of a challenge?

EDIT: Wait, I just criticized a "Christmas Gift". I feel kinda cruel now...
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 12:53 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Wait, I just criticized a "Christmas Gift". I feel kinda cruel now...

LOL! We've all done it at some point.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:07 am

Yeh I kinda agree with you swervestar I rushed the ending for this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my xmas present to you guys   my xmas  present to you guys Empty

Back to top Go down

my xmas present to you guys
Page 1 of 1