A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BlackLips

PostSubject: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 am

Manyeyedhydra is one of the top "Erotic Horror" authors on Literotica.com, a "Writer of bizarre and arousing fiction featuring dangerously seductive succubi" is how he describe himself, ive read all of his works and MAN i must've lost litres of jizz to his stories Laughing

his page on literotica : http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=903429&page=submissions

his blog : http://manyeyedhydra.blogspot.com/?zx=2df0561fdd815722

i highly recommend "Succubus Summoning" the 16 part series

alot of his stories have special kisses (succubus duh), and a few of them (like "Halloween Nÿte") are sometimes outright machochistic and gory, generally speaking his stories are kinda dark, most of his protagonists ended up dead at the end but usually in a very very blissful, erotic and PAINFUL way, go check it out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Used to be a fan, but the stories are way to dark. Death is such a cockblock for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm

I have the completely opposite opinion, rb9. Death is pretty sexy to me (well, if it involves surrendering your soul to a sexy succubus, I mean.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon McRae

PostSubject: Re: Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello   Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Locked in with a succubus is pretty fucking awesome. I'd read it a while back but couldn't find it again. For those of you who don't like death in their stories, try that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Many-Eyed Hydra's Succubus Bordello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1