Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

Go down 
+2
SwerveStar
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! Empty
PostSubject: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 4:47 pm

Lol whats up guys I'm THZ, or just Zero and I'm the newest member
Please don't treat me like an out cast because I'm new, I hate the treat
People horrible thing because they're new...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Hiya, yar, nice to meet you.

That's Killer Bee, right? I haven't been able to keep up with Shippuden.

...That reminds me, I need an avatar... Never mind, problem solved. XD

...What was I talking about? OH, RIGHT! Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:25 pm

Lol thanks Start... but to be honest my goal is to be a moderater because I'me on this site most of my day reading and watching videos
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Welcome Zero and the only reason we are moderators is because we have been with this site since it started back in the blog days. The Admin hasnt appointed anyone else since then so you would have to talk it over with him.

But dont worry, we wont treat you any different just because ur new or because ur not a moderator.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I would say general forum strategy is not asking to become a mod in your second post. I'm sure if you stay active and post some contributions in a couple months, maybe earlier you could be modded.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 pm

I can agree with rb9 on that. I never asked to be a mod. I wasn't super mega active, however I did shmooze a bit. In the end I was randomly made an admin and humbly accepted this most honorable position with a smile.

Give it time, my friend. Contribute when you can, talk to people, and I'm sure you'll end up a mod one day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 am

TheHighestZero wrote:
Lol thanks Start... but to be honest my goal is to be a moderater because I'me on this site most of my day reading and watching videos

Power hungry, much? Kidding, kidding......[ahem] Welcome, Killer B......uh, I mean, THZ! [bows respectfully]
Back to top Go down
Gaara (The Highest Zero)

Gaara (The Highest Zero)

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:15 am

lol thanks everyone I sure I'll gonna be active hell I've been active since I signed up lol
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:12 pm

Here's to hoping. I hoped the same thing when I got here. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!   A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED! Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!
Page 1 of 1