Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The World God Only Knows

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

The World God Only Knows  Empty
PostSubject: The World God Only Knows    The World God Only Knows  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 am

so in this anime the main character (who is a guy and the the kisser) has to kiss girls in order for evil spirits to leave their bodies, im sure there is a much more detailed description, but im not gonna post it because im unsure if i should be posting this topic because the kisser is male, we have not yet decided if that counts so i have not posted any video but links to were you can watch the anime (or at least episode 1 and 2) to see the kiss but its kinda the same thing that happens to every girl he kisses. ive had this anime in mind for a long time and i also have a bunch of other content that has guys kissing girls and things happening to the girls. please let me know oh and here is the link

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/the-world-only-god-knows
Back to top Go down
vekool

vekool

PostSubject: Noooooo.   The World God Only Knows  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 am

This is not UPON HIS LIPS. I don't wanna see a guys kiss having some effect on a girl affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: The World God Only Knows    The World God Only Knows  EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 8:16 pm

I have to agree with vekool. Just look at what it says beneath the site's logo.

"A humble listing of FEMALE characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World God Only Knows    The World God Only Knows  Empty

Back to top Go down

The World God Only Knows
Page 1 of 1