A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Share | 

The World God Only Knows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bouncer44se

PostSubject: The World God Only Knows    Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:33 am

so in this anime the main character (who is a guy and the the kisser) has to kiss girls in order for evil spirits to leave their bodies, im sure there is a much more detailed description, but im not gonna post it because im unsure if i should be posting this topic because the kisser is male, we have not yet decided if that counts so i have not posted any video but links to were you can watch the anime (or at least episode 1 and 2) to see the kiss but its kinda the same thing that happens to every girl he kisses. ive had this anime in mind for a long time and i also have a bunch of other content that has guys kissing girls and things happening to the girls. please let me know oh and here is the link

http://www.gogoanime.com/category/the-world-only-god-knows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vekool

PostSubject: Noooooo.   Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:30 am

This is not UPON HIS LIPS. I don't wanna see a guys kiss having some effect on a girl affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: The World God Only Knows    Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:16 am

I have to agree with vekool. Just look at what it says beneath the site's logo.

"A humble listing of FEMALE characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The World God Only Knows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips ::  :: -