Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 am

Sure, why not? XD

If anyone suggests something for one of my movesets and I like it enough, I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:31 pm

XD it reminds me of a certain show XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 11:14 pm

What show was that?

This one's mostly for me. ^^

Kiss Succubus
Appearance: Black, batlike wings, long black hair in a ponytail, black devil tail, little skin colored horns, black head-wings, black bikini, black arm stockings, big lips that may not have lipstick, but tend to have a light gloss that shines a little bit. If they have lipstick, it can virtually any color.

Explanation: A class of Succubus that has reserved itself to the art of kissing. It may participate in other sexual acts, but it usually only kisses and blows kisses, and doesn't need to even touch your penis (or clit) to draw energy... Or make you orgasm. As long as they kiss you, they'll drain your energy, and also can draw energy from plain arousal, even their own.

Attacks:
-Kiss - Draws close and kisses on the lips or cheek with a light moan, usually letting the kiss last about a second. Because of how refined their art is, it feels beautiful to touch their lips, and even watching them kiss someone (or even something) else is very sexy. Heavy damage. Those with lipstick can mark their targets when they kiss their cheek, decreasing their Charm Defense. All of them have their HP restored when kissing.
-Blow Kiss - Kisses the tip of their hand and flips it outwards to send a red heart (or if they're wearing lipstick, it matches the lipstick's color) towards their target. Or, she kisses her palm, holds it flat to reveal a heart, and blows the heart to the target. Or, she kisses the air to send a heart to the target. It does Average damage and stuns for a turn. Restores their HP very slightly.
-Artful Kiss - Flies up next to their target and teasingly flies around them. She sexily blows a kiss to them from short range, using any kiss blowing style. Doubles their current CC (damage). Restores a below average HP amount.
-A Kiss Between Pros - Two Kiss Succubi embrace lovingly and kiss on the lips, or blow kisses to eachother. This restores both of their HPs to max, but uses both of their turns.
-Lipstick - Pulls out a tube of lipstick and runs it over their lips slowly and seductively. They have so much practice they don't need a mirror, and they make sure not to put on too much lipstick just fine. It can be virtually any color. Their next kiss is twice as powerful.
-Bare Lips - Pulls out a rag and wipes off their lipstick. Yet their big, soft lips still retain their beautiful, natural shine. They can use two kisses next turn. If they aren't wearing lipstick or used Bare Lips at least once, they need to use Lipstick at least once before this.
-Random Kiss - Looks about and blows a kiss like there's nothing better to do, or kisses the back of their hand, or in rare cases kisses something they have with them, like a cloth, a treasure, a lipstick tube, or something. Arouses the whole party a little bit, and heals them a below average amount. Other Kiss Succubi may join in and randomly blow a kiss, and each successive kiss is twice as effective. Only the initiator of the move uses their turn.
-French Kiss - Lip locks the target in a loving kiss, and thrusts their tongue into their mouth. Does heavy damage and heals her when she uses it, of course, but also silences.
-Lipstick Taker - If you've been Kiss Marked, they may kiss your cheek where the kiss mark is. This removes the mark from your cheek, but does a lot of damage and gives them the Lipstick effect. Naturally, it heals them too.
-KO MOVE - Enraptured by Kisses - The Kiss Succubus floats to their target and embraces them. She lovingly kisses them repeatedly to arouse them as much as possible. Once they're nice and ripe, they back off and begin to sexily blow short range kisses to their target. They keep kiss blowing and occasionally sneak in direct kisses for as long as they'll need to-Once the move begins, it may last several turns, but they will NOT stop pleasing their target until they orgasm or she's somehow removed from battle, and defeating them is difficult because the energy they draw from the kissing heals them. More susceptible targets may even immediately cum. Once the move starts, the target is incapacitated, even if they haven't came yet, but once they cum, their HP is maxed out, their stats get a buff, and their next three kisses do double damage, due to the powerful state they're in. If it takes 3 or more turns, they'll depressedly look down and begin to blow kisses at their genitals. They won't get the kissing buff if this happens. If another 2 turns pass, they'll dejectedly kiss the genitals directly, usually resulting in an immediate orgasm, but they won't get the stat buff.

Taming a Kiss Succubus - Kiss Succubi have a sort of pride that comes from kissing. Their dedication means that they'll always be kissing. If you can manage to resist its lips well enough, they may have their pride broken. If you keep doing so they may even get sad. If one starts to cry, try to console it and compliment its lips. If you can cheer it up, a tamed Kiss Succubus is ripe for the picking. Seal the deal by blowing it a kiss from short range, and they'll immediately go right into your arms. Of course, you can also tame through conventional means.
Their dedication to kissing means it can sustain itself on arousal born from kisses, even its own. While they may eat normal food, if it's hungry it may randomly begin to kiss you. Just kiss it until its satisfied. If you can't, they'll go kiss another girl, or they'll kiss ANYTHING. Even if they just blow a kiss into the air, the arousal they give themself is about as sustaining as a piece of celery.
Even though they are most proud of their kisses, they're very open to any fetishes, most of the time, especially if they involve the lips. I tamed a Kiss Succubus and one of my Bubblegum Girls (Perky breed, mind you, not Sultry breed) got it into bubblegum, and boy, was it sexy. Their prominent lips are very lovely, and they love to talk about them. If you like a certain lipstick, you can even ask them to wear it. Sometimes they just go around, blowing kisses to people and things, or just kissing at random.
If they get bored, kiss them. If they get hungry, kiss them. Or give them some fruit, since they love the soft surface of the fruit. If they get lonely, ANYTHING will do, but another Kiss Succubus, anything dedicated to kissing or lipstick, or anything with big lips will cheer them up.

-----

All right, this one is ESPECIALLY for me!

Bubblegum Girl (Perky)
Appearance: A late adolescent female with brown hair in a ponytail. Wears a pink, sleeveless midriff with a green design (haven't decided what kind), a pink miniskirt, and pink blush. Always chewing bubblegum that matches her clothes color, usually pink. In the event the gum is NOT pink, the pink parts of her clothes and even her blush will change color to match. Her lips are big and soft-Perfect for bubble blowing.

Explanation: A sweet looking Monster Girl that can transform her saliva into bubblegum. It has a perky, cutesy desposition, unlike the Bubblegum Girls that're traditionally sultry and teasing, but the two kinds get along very well. They have a nice emphasis on kissing, but instead of trying all sorts of teasing tricks with their gum, they're fantastic at blowing big bubbles and doing bubble related tricks.

Attacks:
-Flirty Kiss - Giggles and winks to a target, then blows them a kiss with both hands. This does low damage, but decreases the target's offense, due to cuteness.
-Friendly Call - Shouts "I like you! You're handsome/pretty!" to their target. This can catch them off guard and stun them.
-Cheek Peck - Runs up to her target sweetly and kisses their cheek quickly with a happy "Mwah~!" to do moderate damage.
-Huggle - Runs up and sweetly hugs a target to bind their arms, guaranteeing the next move will hit if they can't free themself, and keeps them from attacking.
-Bubble Blow - Giggles, sometimes calling out "Okay, ready?" or "Hey, watch this!", then blows a gum bubble. The bubble's size can be anywhere from the size of a golf ball to the size of their head. This move alone arouses targets with bubblegum fetishes, but goes into other moves...
--Blow to Pop - Can be used on the same turn a bubble is blown. The bubble pops naturally, or it pokes it charmingly to pop it, or it claps its hands on the bubble. The loud pop has a chance of surprising characters out of sleep, oddly, and unleashes a wave that can knock back a target and do a little physical damage and a little charm damage. The bigger the bubble, the more powerful it is.
--Bubble Embrace - Presses the bubble on a person's face until it pops, possibly blowing it bigger while she does. Does moderate damage and the pleasure from the bubble is likely to give the target a bubblegum fetish, making them more vulnerable to bubblegum attacks.
--Bubble Blast - Blows the bubble forcefully against someone until it pops, causing charm damage and heavy physical damage.
--Blow it Bigger! - Blows the bubble even bigger! It can increase by a full head size each turn. The bigger the bubble is, the more powerful the attacks are.
--Wanna Kiss It? - Offers to let another Monster Girl kiss the bubble. If they kiss it, they both get an offense power up. If the bubble pops when it's kissed, then the attack boost is much lower. If lipstick is left on the bubble, and it's intact, it does double charm damage.
--Bubble Rubbing - Rubs her bubble on her target's face without popping it, heavily damaging then.
--Friendly Bubble Rubbing - Rubs her bubble on one of her allies' faces to heal them. If they're another Bubblegum Girl, and they also have a bubble, they'll rub their bubbles together, causing moderate damage and healing eachother.
--Bubble Suck - Can be used on the same turn the bubble is blown. Sucks in the bubble they blew. Heals the user.
--Hypnotic Bubble - Blows out and sucks in the bubble repeatedly, making it grow and shrink. Causes moderate damage and makes the victim fall asleep.
--It can do any other attack that doesn't involve kissing. They're skilled enough that the bubble doesn't even muffle their speech.
-Bubble Trap - Approaches and blows a huge bubble to trap the target in. Until the bubble is broken out of, the victim can't do anything.
-Heart Bubble - Blows a heart shaped bubble until it pops. Has a chance of decreasing a target's defense or giving them a bubblegum fetish, making them more vulnerable to bubblegum attacks.
-Kissing Bubble - Kisses her target on the lips, and blows a bubble in their mouth. She blows it until it pops, then asks "Wasn't that so fun~?". Does heavy damage and Silences.
-KO Move - Female - Share With Me - The Bubblegum Girl runs up and kisses a female target on the lips. They cutely ask "Do you wanna try my bubblegum? I bet you'd be great at it!" and kiss their lips lovingly. They push bubblegum into their mouth with their tongue and giggle, then back away and blow a small bubble to demonstrate. Learning from their new mistress, the woman blows a bubble too. With a loving hug, the Bubblegum Girl says "Yay, you're so good~!" and kisses them all over their face. The woman is made over.
-KO Move - Male - Bubble Massage - The Bubblegum Girl giggles and walks up to a man, blowing a big bubble. She hugs the man and rubs the bubble all over their face, then once it pops, she kisses their face to clean up the pop. She crouches down and blows a bubble against their dick, pressing it lightly and rhythmically without popping it, until the male orgasms. The male becomes so enthralled with her bubbles they can do nothing but watch her blow them.

Taming a Bubblegum Girl - It's actually not all too hard, they're surprisingly friendly for a vocal Monster Girl. Usually, a vocal Monster Girl will make every word a sexy spell, luring you into an aroused state. The Perky Bubblegum Girl can, if you try to tame it, be yours easily with little resistance. For extra precaution, try to bribe them with bubblegum. This'll generally work on any kind of Bubblegum Girl, since they love to chew gum, even if they naturally produce it.
If you don't have a bubblegum fetish, this isn't your recommended Monster Girl if you're only taming for the purpose of sex. They'll always be showing off their bubbles to anybody who'll watch, and are masters of bubble-talking, double-bubbles, heart-bubbles, and other stuff. Usually, if one tries to get your attention, then just blows a bubble, that's analogous to one blowing you a kiss. They are, however, still great at kissing.
When they're bored, they'll usually just blow bubbles, but they also seem to like cheering and dancing. If they're hungry, they like candy and chewy foods, like clams. If they get lonely, get anything that's good at bubblegum blowing, even a Kiss Succubus-Their big, soft lips are perfect for bubbles... At least the Bubblegum Girls say that...
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:53 pm

Both of them are very nice. :3 Though, i'd have to say the kiss succubus is my favorate so far. x//3 I wouldn't mind taming one at all. lol xD
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:02 pm

figured i should post one of the "monsters" iv already made so yeh (yes i say so yeh alot)

cupid

pretty much looks like this

she uses her sweet charm and powerful magic to force her foes into complete devotion
she prefers to use her magic to make sure she's safe to get close to her victims and make them hers

moves

sexy smile - like a pixie, to which they are closely related, a cupid can stun any human male or female with a simple smile however unlike a pixie they are able to turn on the charm at any point and not waste a move. stuns and lowers willpower slightly

lovedust - blows a kiss towards an opponent, sending a trail of light pink dust to them, upon inhaling the dust a hero becomes so infatuated that they have no choice but to approach the cupid almost always sealing their fate

love token - when a hero is close to the cupid she will press her fingers gently to any exposed flesh leaving behind a heart shaped mark. Each mark reduces all of the heroes skills and if more than 5 are left then the hero becomes so madly in love with the cupid that they are completely devoted to her (counts as 0 willpower)

quick peck - works at any range. The cupid giggles, flies over to a hero and quickly kisses them on the first it of skin they can. has different effects depending on where the hero was kissed. If on the cheek then the hero loses some willpower, on the neck the hero loses willpower and is given a love token and if on the lips the hero is charmed into fighting for cupid and becomes a much faster fighter due to the giddiness brought on by the kiss.

under pressure - she advances on the hero sexually licking her lips this makes them nervous and they begin to back away from her until they back into a wall or another obstacle, the nervousness gives away to excitement and as the cupid leans towards them they eagerly accepted her kiss allowing for a drawn out romantic french kiss. drastically lowers willpower and if there is already a love token then adds two more.

low willpower move - love arrow when a target is on low willpower the cupid can fire a heart shaped arrow at them which immediately maxes out their love tokens allowing her to finish them off with true loves first kiss

true love first kiss

she takes hold of her willing hero and flies up into the air with them. she then pecks them over and over on the lips until she opens their mouth with hers, slips her tongue in for some amazing soft french kissing if the target is female then they are made over into a cupid and if male then they are completely spellbound and will remain her loving slaves forever
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 3:59 pm

Taming a Cupid?

Lol being tamed by all these mongirls are the best xD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:44 pm

All right, is there anyone who wouldn't want me to write an article about taming their monster girls? If I write one and you don't like it, let me know, and I'll take it down. If you don't want me to, again, let me know, and I won't.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:13 am

Write something for cupid xD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 am

Taming a Cupid - Cupids are a very difficult and dangerous monster girl to breed. If you really want to tame one, a different breed from the most prominent breed is recommended. This kind of Cupid has two deadly weapons at its disposal, besides the kisses. It has the ability to create love tokens, which act as an infectious touch of arousal, and psychological abilities, able to seduce with as much as a smile.
Despite their sweet personalities, Cupids are rather impatient and jumpy. They won't wait to bust out their flashy, trademarked smile. For this reason, it is recommended to equip something that protects against unreadied attacks if you're going to tame, or even fight, one. For the love tokens, bring someone who can remove them, or some items that can. Remember that they add up fast.
Once tamed, however, they're a lovely girl that'll always put your pleasure before hers. As long as you're enraptured with her beauty, she's happy. If you're big on being dominated, consider letting it place love tokens on you and enslaving you. If you've tamed them, they'll eventually free you, remembering who is their master with pleasure.
For entertainment, they either may seduce bystanders with their smile (you may want to train her not to unless commanded), or actually try archery practice with their bow. They actually love archery. For food, they love sweets, especially chocolates and sweet fruit. If they get lonely, tame a monster girl that loves to wear makeup, since they also enjoy giving makeovers.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:09 pm

Kiss Vampire: a breed of vampire that sucks blood out thru a kiss.

Kiss: a kiss that lasts briefly.
Bloody French Kiss: drain is light and slow (and pleasurable to maximize enjoyment). Side effects.
Tribute Kiss (Passive): all kisses suck out at most 300cc
Lovers Kiss (KO move): all kiss effects suck at most the minimum required to live. Effects include enslavement, submissiveness and a desire to be used as a drink box.
I really Hate You Kiss (Warning:Fatal): all kiss effects suck out blood till death :p

How to make her like you: Request for a kiss with your hands tied up behind you.
Tribute offering: kiss her
How to make her hate you: Say no.
How to repel her: Garlic and crosses.

Lol I'm a newb this is the best I can do xD.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:08 pm

That could use a lot of stuff. It's lackluster, but a good start. The "likes and dislikes" thing is actually pretty clever, though... That sounds a bit dangerous. Writing a taming note on her may be a bit tough, but I'll try...!

Taming a Kiss Vampire: Kiss Vampires are highly dangerous in that their seduction is used for outright killing, usually. Usually, it's best to get on their good side when you try to tame them, but to do this, you may need to offer blood by asking for kisses. While it may get them angry at you, if you feel faint, you must immediately break the kiss and escape, because you may suffer negative effects from blood loss.
Once you have a Kiss Vampire on your side, though, you can try to tame it, then try to reason with it about your blood. Let her know that if she takes too much blood, then you may get seriously hurt. You may need to let her kiss you to get your blood for food, though, so try to teach her how much blood is enough blood. If she's still hungry, try to get her blood packs or something, or go hunt other Monster Girls. Speaking of which, they tend to get along well with any Monster Girl.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:26 pm

harsh swerve? yeah its not the great but its a good start and im definately gonna expand on this and use it in the story also the story's going to e delayed beause i was going to work on it while in Thailand but i was so tired and it was so late i didn't get chance to so just an apology
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Umm, sorry. ^^; It's not really bad, but it's just kinda bare bones...

I hope you're all liking my contributions...

In the thing Zesquid sent me, byt he way, one of the "Monster Girls" was a specific character from an anime. Does this mean we'd be allowed to write entries for specific characters and stuff?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Lol it was my first and the best I could think of: got idea from kiss succubus and deconstructed it (that someone might die xD).

It's more of:
Kiss Vampires love kissing.
Kiss her: tribute of 330 ml (equal to a can of coke). She may ask for more if she likes it (quite uncommon).
Tie your hands while asking for a kiss: interpreted as wanting to be dominated by a kiss (and she'll make the kiss as long as possible while making the drain minimal).

What makes her angry: refusing to provide a tribute (she's a noble lady who is also rich xD), stopping the kiss halfway.

Make sure you don't have traces of garlic in your mouth/lips/breath: any little amount is tantamount to a poison attempt. She'll kiss your neck instead (and kill you).

Diet: blood mostly, second is come (but mostly blood).

Swerve: Oh you mean Ika Musume from Squid Girl?

Last edited by kissfan on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Ohhh, that sounds good, too. If you have an idea for her taming already, why don't you try it out? ^^

Actually, it was a character from Sailor Moon. I'll double check the name... "Mimete". I'm wondering if I could make OCs or other characters from anime and games into Monster Girls.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Try Mami (a yellow haired girl with a ghost for a head and the rest (neck and below) are flesh and blood xD (a huge mystery while the blood doesn't leak from the neck).

After Mami is Kyrie Florian from Gears of Destiny (cyborgs with personality). And currently my avatar.

Last edited by kissfan on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:05 pm

I have no idea what either of those are. ^^; But are OCs okay?
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 6:11 pm

Lol they are both anime/game characters xD (I just made them mongirls).

OCs are totally fine xD.

Kiss Vampires have a high pride in their skills of pleasure (as much as a Kiss Succubus has in their kissing skills). Offering a tribute is a best way to placate a vampire if you stare at one. If they like your blood, they may ask for some more (and kiss you passionately if you tie your hand: a sign translated by the kiss vampire as wanting to be dominated by the kiss, at which they use maximum pleasure); if they don't, you can pass away unharmed. Usually they are tame unless you refuse a tribute or attempt to kiss them with any traces of garlic in your mouth (at which they will really kill you, painfullly) or if you are wearing a rosary or anything religious. After you tame a vampire, they require feeding throughout (you must feed them normally [breakfast, lunch and dinner], else they may get addicted with an overdose. Once tamed, they can provide pleasure whenever you like, even requesting it to be done when you are asleep (or you can be put under hypnosis [done by blowing a kiss to the target]). Kiss vampires get along with other monster girls (with the exception of the Kiss Succubus, whom they are rivals with). If they face against each other, they may kiss the master and ask for his opinion of the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 6:17 am

Quote :
Try Mami (a yellow haired girl with a ghost for a head and the rest (neck and below) are flesh and blood xD (a huge mystery while the blood doesn't leak from the neck).
I cant help but feel I'VE HEARD OF THIS GIRL BEFORE. /shuts up
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 8:25 am

You have? O.o Well anyways she sounds very um..... "nice" x//3 That is one vampire I wouldn't mind bumping into. B3 Btw, i like your new DP, kissfan. xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

@Yuna: oh you mean Mami Tomoe? Yep. Was thinking that she should be a mongirl who wants friends but is overwritten by her lust to make xxx.
Spoiler:

@wolfzero
DP? Description Profile? Or my avatar?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:01 pm

Your Avatar. Used to calling it Display picture. Lol xD
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Thats Kyrie Florian from Gears of Destiny.... Nanoha PSP game xD (was hoping that she can be a mongirl: as she's an advanced cyborg from the future xD)
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Here are some more enemies. I'll leave the taming bits to Swerve.

Harpy
Appearance: Long blond hair with soft pink lips. Pink wings on their arms and taloned feet. Pink stockings and a very threadbare bodysuit. See below.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeF0xsG_JXf59rMSxrCNB-entdRAzdvLrMZai5QhxfCS-Gd9Ep_xtB63SPLg

Attacks:
-Blown Kiss - kisses hand several times and launches several hearts with a sweeping motion. Each heart does light damage, but combined they do medium
-Calling Bird - sings a sweet song to summon more Harpys
-Beautiful Melody - sings an enthralling song and seductively walks toward the target before giving them a passionate kiss. High damage
-Peck - flies into the air, grabs the targets face in her hands and gives a long kiss on the lips. Medium damage
-Clipped Wings - flies into the air and knocks the target to the ground. She proceeds to mount the target and passionately kiss them. Medium damage
-Featherduster - grinds on the target with her body and wings, moaning. Light damage
-Birds of a Feather - two Harpies embrace and kiss each other to restore health and distracts the party
-Nesting (KO Move) - wraps her arms around target and passionately kisses the hero until they become obedient and let the Harpy fly them to her “nest” where he shall remain as her slave

Witch
Appearance: Short black hair, wearing the classic witch hat, ruby red lips. Short ripped black dress with stockings and arm warmers. See below.
http://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/moan-zone/26091d1162343065-happy-halloween-whatever-means-witches-09052-sexy-witch.jpg

Attacks:
-Broom Dance – uses her broom as a pole to grind against and distract the target. Light damage
-Toxic Tease – pulls out a potion that releases pheromones and blows it towards target. She then begins to rub her hands across her body, moaning loudly. Medium damage
-Bottoms Up – wraps one arm around the target’s neck and force feeds them a love potion before walking away purposefully swaying her ass seductively. Medium damage
-Lovers Elixer - passionately kisses the target and then makes them drink a potion. Witch then drinks some of the potion and steals some of their energy from it. Light damage
-Flying Kiss – uses an incantation and kisses the air leaving behind a pair of lips, which she then points towards the target. The lips them fly to target’s lips and keep their mouth from moving. Light damage and silence
-Bewitched Kiss – uses an incantation and tenderly kisses target on the lips. Medium damage and confusion
-Hocus Pocus (KO Move) – sits on her broom and beckons the target to join her before flying off, where the witch begins to kiss the target all over their face. When she’s had enough, she feed the target a potion that makes men into mindless slaves of the witch and makes women into witches

And yes, some of the attack names really suck, but this is the best I got so go ahead and give suggestions.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Name: Lipstick Mistress ((I want a better name. "Lipsticker" sounds dumb, though.))

Appearance: A tall, thin woman with large, soft lips, that always have lipstick on them of any color. They wear a single color cocktail dress and high heels. Their clothes colors and, oddly, their eye color, match their lipstick color. Their hair is long and black, and has an ahoge.

Explanation: This is a Monster Girl that naturally makes lipstick from its lips. It is a lovely monster that loves to spread lipstick everywhere. If it kisses someone's skin, the marks cannot be removed without water or soap-It won't just wipe off. It can be removed from other things just fine, though. Its kisses are wonderful. They tend to speak with a French Accent, for some reason; This is not true for all of them, but some will fake a French Accent... For some reason...

Battle Mechanic: Lipstick Marks - They always leave kiss marks that don't make you weak to kisses, like most attacks, but when they leave enough lipstick on you, they can use more powerful attacks.

Attacks:
-French Greeting - Walks up, takes the target's head in her hands, and kisses either of their cheeks. Adds two kiss marks, and average damage.
-Air Kissing - Leans forward and kisses the air passionately. Summons a Kiss Elemental, which appears to be kissing her lips when it forms. If the Mistress is defeated, the Kiss Elemental fades.
-Liplock - Kisses the target on the lips. Heavy damage, leaves one kiss mark.
-Mental Kiss - Kisses the target's forehead, messing with their mind. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, and reduces Magic Attack power.
-Kiss Your Hand - Takes the target's hand and kisses it. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, reduces Attack power.
-Add Lipstick - Goes to an ally and fixes their lipstick with a lipstick tube. Doubles their attack power for three kisses. Can be used on herself.
-Heal Mark - Kisses an ally on the cheek to leave a mark that heals them a little every turn.
-Absolute Kiss - When there are 5 kiss marks on the target, she kisses them all over their face, adding 5 marks and doing heavy damage.
-KO Move - Master of Lipstick - Requires 15 marks. She approaches the target with her lips pursed, and kisses the target on the lips. The lipstick marks on their body glow and surge pleasure into them, clouding their judgement and making them loyal to the Lipstick Mistress. If they are female, their lips are infused with the lipstick and they become a Lipstick Mistress.

Taming a Lipstick Mistress - This is somewhat difficult if you're male. Usually, they don't care about you unless you wear lipstick. However, if you willingly let them kiss you and your belongings, you'll quickly win them over. If you're female, talk about how much you love lipstick, wearing lipstick, and kissing with lipstick.
They simply want to kiss things. That's their entertainment, usually. If they create a Kiss Elemental, it's only a temporary creation-It will eventually vanish, and it is simply a puppet. For food, they like chicken. If it wants a friend, tame a Monster Girl that has big lips or wears lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next