A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

REQUEST- IDEAS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 am

ShadithBro wrote:
hmmm that's one of hwd171's isn't it
Yes, you know your stuff, I actually forgot where I found this, ha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

Already started applying the concept in one attack, and I want to use it in further attacks, but I'm trying to figure out ways to do so. What do you guys think would be interesting? Any cool and different applications?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:59 pm

@kissfan, actually have an idea to mold your red riding hood from and I hope you'll like it! Smile
@zesquid, sorry for not responding to your message! I have several ideas for it but have been super busy(obviously since I've barely posted anything recently) and I'll try to get it done soon! Also for the skunkgirl, you could have different scented attacks do different things like say one does confusion, one stuns, attracts, makes target hallucinate, etc. I would think the main gimmick of a skunkgirl would be her wanting to be loved and making a man/woman love her, as most would run away at the sight of her. Maybe incorporate that somehow? I'll let you know of more ideas for it when I think of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Ooooh, good idea! I rather like that idea of different scented attacks having different effects. Something else that occurred to me; what if different scents were emitted from different parts of her body? Maybe the confusion scent would be emitted from her rear, the stun scent would be emitted from her mouth, the attract would be emitted from her vagina, etc. I really like this, and I'm thinking I'm gonna add it in, but I want your thoughts! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Got a new idea for a monster only encountered in rainy forests or swamps by males.

Frog Queen

Description: A lustful ruler over many amphibious creatures that is constantly searching for a prince to make her king. She usually drifts along a river on a large lily pad. but her royal guard are constantly patrolling as well and will swarm a male if they find that male suitable to the queen's desires. often having a bit of fun with him before bringing them to her. She's roughly 3 inches taller than most humans while her soldiers are half their size.

Appearance: A tall and humanoid body and physique with large breasts plated with gold, slender arms and legs with some curvy hips covered by a small skirt and a pretty yet amphibious face with great eyeshadow and greatly plush, pink lips that are almost wide enough to reach someone's cheeks. her soldiers wear a bit more armor, have the same body traits and red lips. They both have sticky hands as well as ultra sticky heart-shaped tips at the end of their tongues. the queen wears a small yet very defining crown in an emerald color.

Battle Mechanic: Sticky Hands/Tounge - Whenever a physical attack is used on the queen or her soldiers. there's a 75% chance that the queen will grab their hands and pull them in for one of 3(5 for the queen.) attacks to counter. 50% chance when concerning the soldiers.

Attacks(Queen):

Royal Flirt - The queen gets behind her target and begins running her sticky hands up his waist slowly with her sticky hands leaving a little bit of a slimy trail that sends a tingling sensation through his body as she bends down, staring into his eyes before saying "Well aren't you a cute catch, darling..." as she winks and pouts her lips before smacking them quietly in front of his face to tease him before going back. it increases lust moderately and halves chances of hitting her with magic.

Dancing With Royalty - The queen casually walks over to her target and grabs his hands, putting them into a sort of dancing stance with her. saying "Won't you dance with me, Darling?" before he's stuck in a dance together for a turn before she dips him down, puckering her lips before pressing them down roughly onto his. forcing a long kiss on him before pulling up and spinning him back to his position and walking back. this does some moderate damage, increases lust slightly and has a chance of making the victim dizzy.

Tounge Trap - If the victim tries to run away, the queen licks her lips and shoots her tongue out, wrapping around his neck, spinning him around and inserting itself into his mouth, attaching to his tongue. The queen puckers her lips and begins sucking her tongue back in rapidly, pulling the victim towards her. He tries to break free but his tongue is stuck to hers. he gets pulled in faster until his lips roughly collide with the queen's as she begins to smooch him with great force for 2 to 5 turns. dealing some small damage each turn they're kissing. when the kiss is over. their lips seperate with a loud popping noise as the queen moans "MMMMMMUAH~.... There's no escape, my sweet prince..." as she wiggles her finger in his face as he returns to his position. when ending the kiss, it deals some moderate damage and increases lust greatly.

Finishers:

Counter Moves:

Attacks(Soldiers):

Finishers:

Taming: It isn't easy to tame a frog queen. you'll need to survive 6 turns with her and have a "swamp lotus" in your inventory. Giving this flower to her will tame her.
When tamed: "Oh my! You tamed a Frog Queen! That flower is one she'll always be wearing in her crown because of her undying love for and devotion to you. She will treat you like her betroved, being rather aggressive with her affections and not too eager to share you with other monster girls unless you can convince her. But now that you've tamed the queen, her subjects will help you by giving you items or a quick healing kiss. Remember to give her attention or she'll make a habit of whisking you away during a battle to start smooching you up by force."

Will work more on this. any suggestions would help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 pm

Looks really good Flash but we are posting it now in the "Scenario Workshop" Thread now so we can keep all the characters organized. Would you like me to move it for you or do you want to move it yourself? BTW I really do like this character and hope you finish it soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:25 am

Great start, Flash! I really like the general personality brought up here; very flirtatious, takes what she wants, and all the while plays around in a somewhat haughty manner that is very alluring. So far you have a wonderful idea to start with that you've made some solid progress with, and I know that once it's finished it'll be an amazing contribution!

Regarding suggestions, I have a couple. First of all, it seems to me like you've made her very lip-focused; I really like that, and I think you should continue that trend with her attacks. With that, I think that you should take two concepts to mind when continuing with further attacks and finishers: blown kisses and lipstick marks. Regarding blown kisses, maybe emphasize her trait of having larger lips in the attack. Talk about how the lips are particularly large, talk about the noise they make upon contact like in tongue trap. I really liked the description in that attack, particularly during the kissing part; very well done!

Second of all, I feel like with this profile you could totally do something with lipstick mark mechanics. Not sure if you want to have her add the marks or have her soldiers add the marks, or maybe both. With the lipstick marks, you'll want to decide what effect they have. Do they have some sort of passive debuff? Or can they be consumed for an attack? Personally, I like attacks that use lipstick marks that are already delivered, but that's just me. You go with whatever you like most and I'm sure it'll turn out amazing!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Looks really good Flash but we are posting it now in the "Scenario Workshop" Thread now so we can keep all the characters organized. Would you like me to move it for you or do you want to move it yourself? BTW I really do like this character and hope you finish it soon!

It would be appreciated. I'm so used to checking on THIS thread. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:05 pm

I'd love to see some of caustic's ideas handled. Remember the list he made a while back? There were a bunch of good ones there from page 18 or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Caustic_Clown wrote:
In general, every idea is going to have at least the basics of pretty girl with a gimmick who slowly and sensually mind controls the victim through various arcane means and kisses. Vampires, succubi,  conversion, hypnosis, mind-dulling smoke or perfume or lipstick: almost everything has been done before in some variation, over here or in some game that inspired the poster. It's better that you write well than that you are original.

As for my other ideas:
*a sorceress who manipulates shadows and voodoo dolls
*a magician that writes her and her victim into various romance scenarios until the hero's will breaks
*a succubus that erases memories and then makes the victim believe they're a couple
*a mermaid who uses various water-based spells to seduce the victim(wet look, sink him under the water so that his only source of air are her kisses)
*a priestess of a love cult who converts the victim through tantric rites
*a mage that manipulates fabrics(ties the victim up using ribbons, poses in various outfits)
*a female bard who uses music and her enchanting voice to seduce
*a nurse character that dopes up the victim with various drugs
*a changeling who transforms into various other temptresses, taunting the victim with the memories of his other encounters
*a dominatrix with a dual personality who flips between sweet and severe
*a princess who cajoles the hero into marriage due to his perseverance-has a combination of various random spells and skills, is by far the most agonizingly teasing of the dungeon  

For those who have not seen it, this is the original post. Caustic_Clown, would you mind if some of us use the concepts here for future profiles? If not it's cool; just wanted to check first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caustic_Clown

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:09 pm

Be my guest, different takes onthe same concept are always fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:26 pm

Too true. By the way, just so all of you know I'm almost finished with my skunk girl. I have 3 attacks down and I have two more attacks planned as well as one finisher/conversion attack. Actually, I could use a little feedback on something. What would you like more for a finisher: an attack that causes the victim to fall in love with her and/or climax, an attack that converts the victim to a new person (if female then a servant of or straight up conversion into the monstergirl, if male then a servant/guard), or an attack that turns the victim into an item, such as the Lipstick Lamia's attack "pucker up and be mine" where the attack turns the victim into a new bottle of lipstick for her. What do y'all think? I might do some combination of the above depending on inspiration, but I want thoughts and ideas Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:04 pm

I think one that makes him/her fall in love or is converted. I see how where you were going with the item thing for the lipstick lamia, but I don't think it would make a lot of sense with this profile. Just my opinion :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:28 pm

The first idea came to my mind while reading the "conversion" idea was transforming them into her panties and suffering from her stench for all eternity XD. That and I also like the fall in love one as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:20 pm

My thought was that she would turn people into perfume bottles in the same way the lipstick lamia turns people into lipstick tubes Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:42 pm

Its whatever you want to do man, its your character lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Haha true, true. I'll figure it out; I just wanted to hear some opinions first. I really respect the people in this forum and I do the best I can to include them in the process of creating something that's just as much for them as it is for me, ya know? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Yea I hear ya lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am

Why not more than one finisher? If you already have the basic idea down all that's left is to write the details (ie. how it will be inflicted).

If you're going to make only one, however, I choose "an attack that causes the victim to fall in love with her". Sorry if that is a bit of a common answer, but I like psychological effect more than physical ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:05 pm

hertzez wrote:
Why not more than one finisher? If you already have the basic idea down all that's left is to write the details (ie. how it will be inflicted).

If you're going to make only one, however, I choose "an attack that causes the victim to fall in love with her". Sorry if that is a bit of a common answer, but I like psychological effect more than physical ones.

Oooh, that is an idea! I might just do that; make multiple finishers. Have one make the victim fall in love with them, and the other turn them into perfume for her collection. No promises one way or the other; I gotta see where my muse takes me. Still I like this idea and I really appreciate the input here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

Sounds like a good idea to me! I feel like this character is going to be awesome!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:14 am

Truth is I don't really feel quite right with her transforming the victim into a perfume, it's just that transformation is mostly linked to magic and I don't see her as a proficient magic user.

The only way I can thought up is to her to biologically liquify the victim, such as spraying some kind of painless acidic gas on them and stuff them into a bottle of perfume. But that's a bit twisted and could be really graphic to some people though, so it's up to whether you like it or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:36 pm

I see where you're coming from, and while that idea is interesting it doesn't fit with what I'm going for with the character. How I'm doing it is a little more on the magical side, but not overtly so. I think it'll make more sense when I finish it. But hey, if you see this concept in a different way, go ahead and make a profile with it! I am quite sure that my skunk girl concept and your skunk girl concept will produce two very different profiles even from the same idea, so by all means give it a go! I'd love to see what you create, Hertzez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:21 pm

I too second that as well! The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hertzez

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:54 am

Lol to be honest I have no plan to, but what you said interest me. I don't know if I will though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next