Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:28 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
Okay. So I had this idea...As much as it feels weird to do since I am an awkward boi around the lewd stuffs(And yet I hang out here...Weird.) I might try to make a Midara.

Don't worry dood, you are not the only one. I am thinking of making one too, I just don't know when. I have her appearance and bio ready, but her moveset is half-baked and I haven't even finished Vitiate's damn moveset, yet.

Also, I vote for Elphelt. She doesn't need to use Magnum Wedding on me, because I am already in love with her. lol!
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 3:07 am

Not sure if this works but make a character or play a character before making a moveset. Then again Salem needs a lot of work....
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:09 am

That...makes sense? Though that doesnt really help my awkwardness or indecisiveness tbh. I'm not really good at being perverted....Hence why if I did someone like Shantae, she'd probably have very few sensual attacks. Hell, the closest I can think of is her dancing.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:12 am

I know the feeling. Why do you think I went for Nui as my first midara? :p
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:22 am

NUI HARIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *Spess Muhreen Rage*
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:28 am

I have Maybelle has my first character who doesn't even qualify as a midara and is pretty pure-hearted even after she lewded Orianna, and then Liselle is pretty unusual for one as well with her being more spunky than sensual (and then she flipped Nui's heart around...). Both of them seem to be popular characters because of these qualities rather than being the sexiest character in the forum.

Aso sounds like Shantae would be a good first female character for you as she can be sensual without being perverted. Alternatively make a normal female character.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:31 am

TBH, I wish I could make an OC. I'm just..not that imaginative. And any time I do, it's usually taking some inspiration and ideas from other games and shows.

I doubt that's really a problem, but I still wish I could come up with something..original? IDK. If anyone has ideas that they think could work, I'd love to hear em. As it is..I might just make Shantae.
Back to top Go down
Mizuhashi

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:34 am

None of my ideas aren't too original either. Maybelle is actually based on an alraune named Iris from Dimension of Monster Girl but with some alterations. Liselle is basicallyL slime girl + thief + attitude = Liselle. The whole insightful bit came later when she decided to play herself. Yumi is literally me making an asspull on making a good dancer character as an opponent for Ixana in the tournie arc.
Back to top Go down
X_Simply-Perfect_X

X_Simply-Perfect_X

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:37 am

"There are no new ideas under the sun."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 8:38 am

Makes sense.

Hrmm...Well, I can always change my OC ideas to a female. Nothing else would really change.

So that leaves the Midara ideas, an OC idea for a Samurai...or a Buddhist Monk..person. Really I just want the outfit and the staff. Or I can go full on FF Fanboi and make a Dragoon.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:30 pm

I feel like my Orianna and Anika are my better Midaras, in that they don't often fight for self-gain. Orianna fights out of curiosity of the power of Humans nowadays and for Maybelle and her underlings, while Anika is just one of several people fighting for the Sanctuary and the better part of the Midara population.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 5:40 pm

So..I found this Youtube video...TBH, I think a dense hero would be the greatest goddamn thing in the world.

He has no idea what any of these dang Midara want to do to him.

Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:36 pm

I am willing to bet that he deals willpower damage and going to 0 willpower will make midara go, "Fuck this. I'm out of here."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:42 pm

...The ideas are forming. *evil laughter*
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 6:43 pm

Ahhhhahahahaha

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

AzureTyrant wrote:
That...makes sense? Though that doesnt really help my awkwardness or indecisiveness tbh. I'm not really good at being perverted....Hence why if I did someone like Shantae, she'd probably have very few sensual attacks. Hell, the closest I can think of is her dancing.

Yeah, I felt the same way when I was making my first midara. That's why Toushiko ended up as she did: a loud, boisterous brawler who's just as violent as she is sensual. I guess I was thinking to make a character who was halfway between a hero (which I had a little more experience with) and a midara, so the transition to making midaras would be smoother for me.

And, well, Toushiko's my favorite character out of the three I've written, so I think it's safe to say that strategy worked out.

<<That kind of midara...they call a Demon Lord.>>
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:03 pm

She is awesome to fight.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:04 pm

I'm about the same. I'm not exactly very apt at sensual descriptors, so I figured I'd make a Midara that fought both ways. And thus, Anika was born!

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 12:51 am

Still not successful here, Sierra was actually a failed attempt and ended up reshaping herself into a versatile skilled human, Senah ended up as a storyline character that is going to change as Grass growing on rocks progresses.  Salem is a bit of a mess right now. Not sure what to do with Harmony.

The kicker?  I have no problem playing females or sensual.  So I have no excuse, haha.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 8:16 am

Can we get a caster Tamamo-No-Mae midara? o3o
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:30 pm

Sorry, Neo. Not that familiar with her.

As for me, I'm kind of can't make up my mind what I want to work on next:

Do I do more work Amore Manor and maybe bring it closer to completion finally?

Do I make one of the lady bots from Megaman X: Command Mission? (And if so, do I make it under the pretense of them being Susie's attempt at making a unique mecha-midara?)

Do I actually try and make a midara capable of doing that thing I joked about and be capable of putting Ferro into a magical coma where his mind is at the tender mercy of ever Midara he's ever lost to, until his girlfriend can find a way to save him?

Or do I try to come up with something more original, or what?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 10:32 pm

Hi. I don’t suppose I could get some tips for creating a character? There are some really cool creations I would love to RP against.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2019 1:12 pm

Dwpends on what you want to make. A hero or a Midara. If you want to do a hero, try to think of what kind of battle tactics and character is good for you to RP with. Some fighters are more direct, others are more technical, some are even more well-suited as support in a fight with other people. What are their skills and powers, what can they do to defend themselves?

As for Midara, it's dependant on what you think could effectivelyseduce someone. Basically, what do you think is sexy, irresistable. What would you gladly give yourself to, maybe even die fucking? Don't be afraid to be specific or broad. If one person loves something, it's guaranteed you're not the only one.

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2019 10:32 am

Great advice Kyoryuu
Back to top Go down
abstertrek

abstertrek

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 EmptySat Jul 27, 2019 12:24 am

This is my first time doing one so constructive criticism is appreciated

Description: Janet is a lustful slug woman looking for a mate after living a secluded life in an abandoned garden. She would occasionally masturbate and have fantasies about what she'll do once she finds a mate. When she spots a man, she'll greet them with a sincere smiles and invite them into her garden.

Appearance: She has the appearance of a woman in her mid-late 20s with dark skin ,shoulder length green hair cropped in a ponytail. She wears a blue camisole slightly covered in mucus like the rest of her body. The lower half is that of a short brown slug skirt with a slightly noticeable bulge on the crotch area, meaning she's a Futanari. She's bare footed and her lips are medium yellow.

Attacks

Massage(passive): while standing idly, she would massage her penis and stare lustfully at her opponent and would occasionally wink at them. Mucus would trail off her body giving her a shining look, if not a surprisingly sweet smell .

Mucus trail: being a slug type, Janet leaves mucus trails whenever she moves and its possible to accidentally trip on them if one isn't careful around them, much to her chagrin.

welcoming hug: while walking towards the garden, Janet will announce her presence with "Hi there. Welcome to my garden, dear." If you're facing towards her she reaches her arms out to you and pull you into a soft hug while her breast and genitals presses against you. If you don't resist, she plants a kiss on your cheeks or lips depending on how long you don't struggle.

If you're facing away from her, she jumps on your back and wraps her arms around your neck and starts kissing and sucking on your ear while the soles of her feet massages your waist. after you successfully push her off, you'll have a throbbing hickey present on your neck for the rest of the fight. "Sweetheart, it's alright. I was giving a taste of whats to come~ hehehehe... just keep making those cute noises again." it does 5 willpower damage.

Slimy nipple love Janet has a fascination with nipples, particularly male nipples. She'll shove you against either a wall or push you to the ground and tear your shirt off. Her face turns red and lets out cute squeal. "awwwww~ your nipples look so adorable even though you're a man. It deserves some extra attention. mmmmmmhhhhh." She licks her soft lips delicately and lets her tongue dance around your nipples. While she's doing this, her penis starts to harden. If you don't struggle, she'll eventually start sucking on your right nipple and pinch your left one, causing you to scream, which only makes her giggle. It does 10 willpower damage.

Swordplay Janet presses her hard genitals against yours and gently caressing it like a sword was being grind against a sharpener . "See, honey? size doesn't matter if you don't have the joy to back it up~~~." She proceeds to lock lips with you, slipping more than a bit of tongue.

Last edited by Wastelandnomad on Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next