A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...   Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:10 am

It's become the new fad in the hentai scene that new shit is popping out every other week it seems. On that note, does anyone know anything about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsLtdgjHPhQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uponherlips.forumotion.com
rb9

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:09 am

I would like to take credit for starting it Razz

But I feel the same way, there's like a million of these things now and it's unclear if any of it has content that's good. I think there are a few kiss moves in them, but nothing animated or visualized, I think.

In my game I have at least one villainess wholly devoted to hypnotic kisses, succubi that blow kisses, and all sorts of fun.

yes - that game is Ryonasaga, basically an open source game with a lot of mods. I haven't kept up with it, basically you can stick a bunch of heroines in it, some monsters have conversion moves, there's ryona, vore. Some of the moves are good - my favorite is the queen bee, absorbs your whole party into her body and then everyone gets spit out as beegirls. Sometimes they become generic and sometimes there are some decent TFs. There are also a handful of kiss moves. For some reason the unpolished nature of it is a turnoff for me, but it is still fun to fool around with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...   Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:06 pm

What rb9 said, another way to think about it is like the mugen of monster girl games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...   Today at 6:43 am

Back to top Go down

I can't keep up with all these Monster Girl games...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1