Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do these count?

Go down 
+3
wolfzero001
Zesquid
vekool
7 posters
AuthorMessage
vekool

vekool

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:06 pm

This kiss is not shown properly. Two kisses actually - one for freezing the another to unfreeze. I don't understand Chinese. So can't really infer the context here

The second one involves heart animations - but not an actual kiss. Its indirect buts its damn close to an Indirect kiss xd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kYtY7Yocrk

Last edited by vekool on Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ab123

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:02 am

can you please (if you know) put the name of the kiss with heart animations, thanks
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:20 am

Also, the link isn't working :/
Back to top Go down
vekool

vekool

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:30 am

Sadly I have no idea where it came from or else I would have posted it. It was just a random find.

As far as I remember, it didn't have any helpful description and the comments (if any - most probably it had none), were not helpful either.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:37 am

Its one on here.... I sware Youtube would sooo have a troll face if it could. -.-;
Back to top Go down
PikeOfAO

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 8:33 am

I'll try to translate the first one... my chinese isn;t that good though.

Before kiss*
Female : Bao Ge (probably his name)

After kiss*
Female sees the 2 individuals behind

Female : Sis!
Female : Sis, what brings you here?
Sis : What do you think?
Female : *First 3 sentences I don't understand* , He wants to continue to live in the mortal realm to continue suffering, so I have to save him. *Disappears*

Upon Returning*
Female : Mind your own business before minding the business of others.
Female : Hug me.
Kisses*
Guy : Eh? It was night a moment ago, how come its the day now? Are you feeling unwell?
Female : It was day all along, how could you say it was night?
Back to top Go down
ab123

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 3:12 pm

I find this :
the video was titled : Ted & Elliot Hypnotized
There is one guy that had uploaded the video on Twitter https://twitter.com/DingWatson/statuses/163138687931129857
if one of you have twitter (i don't have it) and want to ask him...
Back to top Go down
ab123

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:48 pm

yeeees I found it!!!!!!!! after 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Wave Season 1 Episode 3 Mata Hari !
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 9:42 am

ab123 wrote:
yeeees I found it!!!!!!!! after 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!! First Wave Season 1 Episode 3 Mata Hari !

it's be a really long time since I watched that show was the one with the parasites or the pheromone perfume?
Back to top Go down
ab123

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:18 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
ab123 wrote:

it's be a really long time since I watched that show was the one with the parasites or the pheromone perfume?

actually Don't know, I just remember the hot chick and the scene xD
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 1:55 pm

ab123 wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
ab123 wrote:

actually Don't know, I just remember the hot chick and the scene xD

never mind I was thinking of episodes 13 Blue Agave and 14 Cul-de-Sac
Back to top Go down
gomlkid1

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:07 pm

ab123 wrote:

Thanks!!! I have been wondering since 2010 which show that was on!! Couple of great ones. Thanks again!!
Back to top Go down
ab123

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 5:21 pm

gomlkid1 wrote:
ab123 wrote:

Thanks!!! I have been wondering since 2010 which show that was on!! Couple of great ones. Thanks again!!

welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Do these count? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do these count?   Do these count? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do these count?
Page 1 of 1