Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Announcement / preview my h RPG

Go down 
+4
rb9
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 am

Will there be art for all those turn moves? I know that might be extra work, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:32 am

@Anon
Well that's good. Do you have a forum or blog to keep all of your updates? I'll keep an eye on it.
And remind me when you've found a suitable artist, I'll help out if I can and needed.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:46 am

I'm away from a laptop right now but I'l set up the blog tomorrow, and it would be INSANELY epic if you could do the three succubuses art and game over scenes, if that's ok?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:50 am

Gigaman probably not, unless I can find a artist willin to do a lot extra for free ( im really broke) and I have vx and xp but I'm probably gonna use xp
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:52 am

Also laxyalex that's actually quite helpful, il send the game files to you to bug check when I get to that stage
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 am

Hertz, if you do decide I do it , dont post them here, message me the links
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:24 am

Like I said, I don't think I'm free enough to do all of'em =))
Let me clarify one thing first, how many pictures will be for each enemies at average? Cause I assumed that each enemies at least had averagely 5-7 pictures.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:36 am

I was gonna say at most 3 or 4, one general battle pic, maybe one for a certain move and max 2 probably for the GO scenes. If you do decide to help there is literally no limit on how long you can take, i won't even try to rush you
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 am

Well, I don't really have any intention to do all the scenes, I prefer to help with a small portion of the game and work with other artists, like in Monmusu game hahah.

Anyway, I don't really like working on long time limit, it might make you lose motivation along the way.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:17 pm

anon64 wrote:
I have vx and xp but I'm probably gonna use xp

ok i have both of those so no problems on my end

also I have access to a copy of vxace but don't own one yet
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

@Alex nice

@hertz are you willing to do this beginning portion of the game, cos otherwise I really need to find another artist
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Also I've had a chance to look at honey sans work and I'm definitely going to contact her
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, then best of luck! :3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:38 pm

You can edit your previous posts, you know.

You don't NEED to put in Kukaki and Kisuma, it was only a suggestion.

Are you still gonna need me to draw characters?

@vesago_x: If you want a game over against Kukaki... Well, why not spar with her an throw the match? If you're any good at RPing, PM me.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 pm

O3o Might need this *tosses ya a camera* lol xD jk jk
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:54 am

@Anon
I'd help, but I don't want to be the main artist, and I think I'll able to do just one succubus (lilim's milk caught my attention lol).

SwerveStar wrote:
Are you still gonna need me to draw characters?
Yea, maybe I'll work with Swerve lol, that might be fun. This is your drawing, aye, Swerve? https://2img.net/u/1711/54/76/11/avatars/101-21.gif

And Anon64, mind telling me who drew your avatar? RB9?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:32 am

I don't know I found it on some Obscure sight , there's a hole series of them, il send the links in a minute
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 am

for honeysan, would anyone with a da account be willing to donate to her after the games release if her work is really good?

also im probably going to make it on vx ace
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 am

anon64 wrote:
I don't know I found it on some Obscure sight , there's a hole series of them, il send the links in a minute
Lol thanks, there's no need, really, I'm just curious, but thanks haha.

Anyway, I still prefer XP over other RPG Makers but that's up to you of course.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 am

i've already started in vxace, did you say you were going to do the lilim art?
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:18 am

You do? Okay then let me see a sample of how the battle will be (no need for pictures), and while we're at it, can you give me the list of the enemies? I was planning to choose one that interests me the most haha.

And how is your blog coming along?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:23 am

il set up the blog later today, a text sample of the battle with the slime girl -

its basically the same as the old dragon quest games but the attacks are, instead of uses kiss it will be

Slime Girl kisses you hungrily, a warmth floods through your body, I'l give you the list in a minute
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:41 am

deleted

Last edited by anon64 on Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:58 am

Owh, owh, no need to give the list here, I though this was supposed to be confidential.
I really think we need to discuss this in a private way.

Oh yeah, I read your fic long ago, and I love pixies' "kiss n tell" and "wet t-shirt" moves, they're unique and uncommon.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:00 am

il delete this post and message you it, then u reply back to which ones you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement / preview my h RPG   Announcement / preview my h RPG - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement / preview my h RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: