Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Dimension

Go down 
+5
anon64
Razer
wolfzero001
Mkmd13
hertzez
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hertzez

hertzez

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:26 am

Game: Another Dimension
Character: Succubus

This is a platformer game with a lot of bad ends and instant GO, and be warned, it mostly GORE. But it's a good game nonetheless, it has a good, exclusive VA, and the GO scene will be explained with the in-game animation and text description.

The latest demo of this game features everyone's favourites, a succubus! In which she will attacks you with
1. Blows a kiss which takes form of a heart Allie's (player) direction. If you're hit, Aille will start to moan and instant GO, the succubus will sit on Aille's face and enslaves her using her sweet honey.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37321795/Succ2.png

2. She will grab and kiss you instantly when you touch her, and while the kiss scene is romantic, the next part is kinda GORY.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/37321795/succ1.png

Author's blog: http://allie-adventures.uberportal.com/
Doesn't come out in the game, but posted in the author blog: http://allie-adventures.uberportal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/MeetTheSuccubus-1003x1024.jpg
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:40 pm

Wow amazing graphics and that picture looks amazing too! I cant wait to see the full version of this game. If I may ask, where are you finding these games at? Are you just digging on google or is there a website just filled with these types of games?

EDIT: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME AT NIGHT!!! You will find it hard to sleep with this guy's twisted and disturbing ways of dying! I thought I have scene it all but not even horror movies stack up to what this guy has come up with and put into a game......
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Wow amazing graphics and that picture looks amazing too! I cant wait to see the full version of this game. If I may ask, where are you finding these games at? Are you just digging on google or is there a website just filled with these types of games?

EDIT: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME AT NIGHT!!! You will find it hard to sleep with this guy's twisted and disturbing ways of dying! I thought I have scene it all but not even horror movies stack up to what this guy has come up with and put into a game......

EDIT 2: Oh and do not play this game if you have a weak stomach lol.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Good thing that I watch horror moives! Completely uneffected! BD
Back to top Go down
Razer

Razer

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:11 am

I'm almost afraid to ask, how bad are some of these deaths because I am not alright with most horror movies. I'm guessing there's no video or anything?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:43 am

Well, all it is now a days is jump scares and gore. @.@ I prefer stuff like the classic Nightmare movies ( The remake made Fredy look emo and that is not what he is like! D: Could go on a rant, but this isn't the right topic) and old Friday the 13th. You know back when people accually cared about the art of acting and not about 10 cent scares and CG effects. =.="
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:48 am

Yesterday I played this at night actually. =))
I admit that it's kinda scary at first since you don't know what will comes up, but it turns out that the developer is kind enough to not create a... Startling? Surprising? I don't know the right word, but least there's no 'sudden' scene that can make your heart shocked.

@Razer
It's not that bad really (for me Razz). But to be sure you don't make a wrong decision, there's an acid pitfall right of the bat at the 1st level. And if you're alright with blood, there's a death that crush you to pieces and there's one that impale you with spear from all directions, even from the inside of your stomach. Thankfully the traps and the enemies are visible on screen so you'll know what will happen.

@Mkmd
I dug on google before, then I've found a website accidentally while googling, but it's really unrelated to this forum theme though.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:51 am

razer if your worried about the gore, if you press space you can skip the death scenes
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 12:35 pm

also, how do i get past the behemoth where its guarding a switch and theres only one hole?
Back to top Go down
065227n

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Quick tip - If you just want to skip to the succubus level immediately, press the "b' button on your keyboard.

The specific 2nd succubus GO scene I think isn't that gory. It's actually sort of funny in a way. Now, I rather it not be there but it's not as gory as some of the other death scenes in this game.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:00 pm

How do you access the game? And when do you press the b button to skip to the succubus level?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Nevermind I got it
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Is there anything else so far that isn't guro?
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 am

@Anon
Well, one of the succ's attack isn't gore.
Anyway, if we're talking the same behemoth, you need to lure the behemoth to the left, while you jump to the platform above you and go to the right side. hen don't jump to the switch just yet, you need to wait until he fall asleep, then jump to the ground below, activate the switch, and go hide in the hole.

One more thing, the behemoth's death GOs are different on the next map, there are three GOs for behemoth in total.

Anyway, I've forgot to mention that when starting new game you can skip immediately to 4th chapter, where there are only succs. So you can skip the gore part. Razz
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 am

i've got to the succ now, but is there anything after that, cos god DAM that game is hard
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:33 am

Lol nah, the succ's the latest addition to the game.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:34 am

kl
Back to top Go down
065227n

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:23 am

I recorded the videos of the succubus Game Over scenes in case anyone is lazy.

I cut out the gore part of the 2nd "game over" with the succubus though which does make the 2nd video rather short.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5t7bav6fwq0qgp5
Back to top Go down
Daemon McRae

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 am

065227n wrote:

I cut out the gore part of the 2nd "game over" with the succubus though which does make the 2nd video rather short.

Love ya bro. I mean it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NoMarcy

NoMarcy

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:41 am

065227n wrote:

feel good to make life easier for us? Wink

like 2 computers ago, cpu downloading games were my thing, honest
Back to top Go down
http://nomarcy.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Another Dimension Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Dimension   Another Dimension Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Dimension
Page 1 of 1