Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My RPG's Official Development thread

Go down 
+7
wolfzero001
hertzez
vesago_x
rb9
LazyAlex
Mkmd13
anon64
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

My RPG's Official Development thread Empty
PostSubject: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

I was originally going to start a blog for this sort of thing but it's just quicker for me to update here.

First off there has been a HUGE setback (losing everything) do I won't have the playable demo out for a while, but the main reason I'm posting now is to ask if anyone knows a woman who would do some free voice fx for the GO scenes ( for the bulk of the game you play as a male but you recruit a female companion quite early on and there are some sections where your just her)

Other news, until I find an artist I am developing the game using images from gelbooru so in the demo the art will probably all be ripped from their
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:44 pm

How did you lose everything?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:08 am

rpg maker decided that it was an unexpected file format, looked around looks like there was no fix so i had to start again

also im away until next wednesday so development stops till then
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:17 am

anon64 wrote:
rpg maker decided that it was an unexpected file format, looked around looks like there was no fix so i had to start again

also im away until next wednesday so development stops till then

rgss3a right?

if so you need to extract the files before editing since rpgm was design not to read it's own encryption to prevent theft of commercial works made with it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:28 am

no just the project file, also i've already made a few major changes in the new version so even if i could have the old one back i would use this one

no news on voice actresses?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:09 am

Like I said before, it would be awesome/magical/fortunate for you to get free artists and free voice actresses, but don't expect it. Timewise it's like asking someone to come paint your house for free.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:47 am

yeh, but its worth keeping up the search, also i have on free artist already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:13 am

Contains major boss fight spoilers but i felt like writing something while i was away so yeh

SPOILER

godesses - you only fight one but there is a prompt to save before you make your choice, also you only fight them as thea

persephone - godess of the dead looks like a much more powerful succubus

moves - alot of her moves involve summoning

moves

summon cleopatra - brings forth the spirit of the beautiful cleopatra who either grinds against her foe, licking their face and neck - drains willpower and lowers speed OR offers to let them breast feed - causes bliss (continuous damage and unable to act)

summon whisps - brings forth 3 semi corporeal souls of beautiful women who kiss thea on each cheek and her lips - causes willpower damage and a slight chance of causing possession.

summon succubus - a succubus emerges from the ground next to Thea, she pulls her down and startslicking her out - causes bind and massive damage each turn for up to 3 turns

breast smother - persephone smiles warmly at thea, she opens her arms for a hug, the gesture seems so sincere that she cannot resist, as she falls into her soft embrace she lowers thea gently ot the floor and puts her head between her soft breasts massaging you with them causing rapturous pleasure.

soul torrent - summons dozens of spirits that drag Thea to the floor, they kiss and caress her all over while persephone calmy approaches and lies down on top of thea, she lovingly kisses her for a while, as she pulls away thea's mouth still open the spirits rush in to claim her will (insane damage)

im not showing GO scenes because that pretty much ruins the next part of the game completely

Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess of love
wears a modest pink dress and has waist long brown hair, most attacks are seductive not tjust "reverse rape"

gust - a spurt of wind from below blows the goddess' skirt up and she adopts the classic marilyn monroe pose - light willpower damage and lowers speed and accuracy greatly

heart breath - the goddess leans forward, puts one leg up behind her and blows a long, sexy kiss, a stream of tangible hearts drift towards you and sink into your chest right where your own heart is, a warm pleasent senstion flows through you and you sink weakly to your knees -moderate willpower damage and stunned 1-2 turns

embrace - aphrodite runs up to you and throws her arms around you pulling you tight to her, kisses you on the cheek and whispers "I love you" - causes moderate damage and halves attack for 3-5 turns

sweet dreams - the goddess gently kisses your forehead, you slowly fall to the ground instantly tired, the last thing you see before you pass out is the godess smiling caringly at you...
Your suddenly in a field of flowers, looking around you see it seems to be endless, what a beautiful place, a few feet away from you stands aphrodite smiling warmly - causes sweet dreams (sleep and allows sleep moves)

sleep moves

blissful embrace - Aphrodite pulls you tight to her and smiles warmly at you before resting her head on your shoulder adoringly (moderate willpower damage)

French greeting - runs up to you and kisses you on the cheek, without thinking about it you kiss hers before swapping sides and kissing again - sets up for playful love

Playful llove - takes your hand and pulls you to the ground, you happily role around with her covering eachother in kisses until eventually she pulls you on top of her and licks her lips seductively, uncontrollably arounds you begin to french kiss her passionately, as you break the kiss you wake up to see Aphrodite lying on top of you, you lustfully lick your lips and she begins to kiss you even more passionately than in the dream

Hera - godess of heaven. Most of her attacks are sexual

entice - hera disappears, you look around ocnfused, but after a few moments you feel her soft tongue lick up the side of your cheek, the skin where she touched feels hot, before you can react she grabs hold of you and leans you backwards so that her beautiful face is directly above you, she pulls you close to her and french kisses you before dropping you to the floor in a daze - massive damage and attack debuff

straddle - Hera leaps towards you her groin colliding with your face, forcing you to the ground, the sweet smell of her vagina is overwhelming and you, unable to stop yourself, give it a tentative lick, the taste is amazing and you convulse, your body wracked with pleasure, you uncontrollably lick more and more until Hera lets out a short laugh and stands up again - Moderate willpower damage, defence debuff and halves speed

invitation - Hera beckons to you before carressingher immaculate figure, (50 50 chance) te inviation is too much to resist and you dumbly approach her, she smiles even more beautifully the closer you get, as soon as you're within arms reach she grabs you and forces you into a french kiss while she lowers you to the floor, she adjusts herself so that she is kneeling on you with her amazing ass just next to your face and her own, beautiful face above your groin. She begins to lick you out, gently at first but over time the licks become stronger and faster, she carries on until you let out a soft cry of pleasure, hearing it she leans back, forcing her perfect ass into your face before standing back up (massive damage all stats debuffed 50%)

if you have any move suggestions for the goddesses please post below

update news

this could turn out to be 2 seperate games but if you guys would ratherh ave one longer game that would take much longer to make comment below. also a playable demo should be out in a couple of weaks with 3 dungeons as i am working on the dungeons first them the towns and fields connecting them.

there will be 3 in the demo
the first one (with lilith lilim and belle) is confirmed
the other 2 are open to vote, comment below with your preference

alraune forest - thea intro and lots of pheramones

beegirl infested temple - lots of hypno and honey drugging

poseidons palace - mermaids fuck yeah

and heaven - see above

btw im having to use a crusty old windows 98 so i might not be able to reply consistently until wednesday
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:22 am

You have a free artist? Have they actually produced the content? Trust me, even if an artist says they will do free stuff, you'll get a few pictures at most and that's it.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:09 pm

hes on this forum, and hes done one pic so far, apparenlty hes busy though, if you dont trust him you cant talk to him on here @hertzez
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 pm

It's not about trust, or bad intent, it's that making quality art for a game is asking someone to devote between 20-100+ hours of their time for free, and if the art is of any quality that is at least several hundred dollars worth. Trust me, from experience over the years, artists will make a few free pics but seeing a whole project like this through to completion is a different story.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm

i guess, but i really dont have that sort of money so i gotta make the best with what i have
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 12:15 pm

and sorry for being so harsh, im just in a bad mood right now
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 pm

No worries mate, glad to see you working on something, just don't want you to rip your hair out either.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

anon64 wrote:
Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess of love

As of now, she is my favorite enemy.

anon64 wrote:
this could turn out to be 2 seperate games but if you guys would ratherh ave one longer game that would take much longer to make comment below.

I would rather have two separate games, personally.

anon64 wrote:
the other 2 are open to vote, comment below with your preference

I would like to see the alraune forest and heaven.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 am

Wait, wait, wait, Anon, I'm sorry, but please don't promote me like I was a full-timer artist. RB9 was right, and I believe I've said that I'm going to do only a few pics, and by "few" I mean REALLY few. What's more, I'm not even certain that it's possible for me to help you, really!
I beg you don't get your hopes up on me, it'll only make me feel bad since I really can't help you completely, that's why I want to help only when the project is stable and you have artist to support you most of the way through, so I can help with a few bits that haven't taken care enough, and also if your project is stable, you won't get disappointed so much if I suddenly not able to help. X__X

By the way, my fave move is this
anon64 wrote:
breast smother - persephone smiles warmly at thea, she opens her arms for a hug, the gesture seems so sincere that she cannot resist, as she falls into her soft embrace she lowers thea gently ot the floor and puts her head between her soft breasts massaging you with them causing rapturous pleasure.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:27 am

yeh srry hertz, i understand what you mean. hopefully i can find a couple of artists to help out. but dont feel bad about dissapointing me, if i can't get any artists to support all the way through il get a few custom works from people who are interested (i've been recocmmened one on DA) and for now il use pics i find since im distribuiting it for free i dont think that will be such a problem.

also i may start a kickstarter for the second half if the first half is successful so i can get some proper artists

and rb9 i didn't mean to sound like a dick but i've had the worst week of my life probably so im kinda on edge
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 am

No sweat, Anon, I fully understand and I'm sorry too. I wish the best and good luck for your game.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:43 am

No worries mate, sorry to hear about your week, you didn't come across rude or anything.

I think kickstarter won't fund adult projects.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:23 am

thanks man, also

wtf kickstarter y u no fund
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:19 pm

small update

the demo should be out some time in september and also im merging the forest with the bee temple
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Gooood! =w=
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:21 am

yeah, maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe october
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:46 am

O.o U-Um... okay. ^^; * abit warry*
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

lol, im just busy and dont wanna get anyones hopes up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RPG's Official Development thread   My RPG's Official Development thread Empty

Back to top Go down

My RPG's Official Development thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next