Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bodumpbo

Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:46 pm

If you're playing the game and haven't at least reached Chapter 22, you may want to wait, or a pretty neat boss will be spoiled for you. Spacing it out to make sure.
----------------------

Pandora jumps into a reset spring and returns, from a ghoulish ball of flame into a beautiful, borderline flirtatious Goddess. She has a bunch of heart animations; in the cutscene where she transforms, she winks.
In addition, a bunch of her attacks are hearts and one is a blown kiss. The heart attacks are common, but the blown kiss seems to only occur from a certain range, and it homes in on Dark Pit. I could only find one video as of yet, and the quality is sub-par with minor commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXK3zh4Ot_Y (Good quality wink starting at 10:15, around 11:08 she feigns death and comes back up sending hearts out, then follows up with her usual heart attack).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hb3A53JEE4&list=ELCicxtKZwFT8&index=20&feature=plpp_video (kiss around 14:05, crap quality, will look for a better. There is also a heart-shaped mirror at 14:20, but it does nothing but reflect shots).

From my experience playing, she also blows a taunting kiss when she's laying one of her "Pandora's Boxes", while saying "Present time!". I have yet to find a video of it, but it does nothing; it just sounds like her normal kiss attack.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Really liking her new look! OwO
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:23 am

love this game xD
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:28 pm

Kid Icarus: Uprising is such an amazing game. More people should play it.

By the way, aren't there spoiler tags on this forum?
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Now I wish I had a 3DS. ;w;
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:22 pm

She doesn't look anything special IMO, but I love the kiss' execution. And when she blows a kiss during the box-making, maybe that's how she summons them. XD Probably not, but it's fun to imagine.

And yes, this game is AMAZING. It's loads of fun.

BTW, the weapon "Angel Bow" shoots hearts for shots, and so does the "Viridi Palm" (though that could be flower petals, I don't have one that's good enough to be worth using, but I'm fairly sure that's hearts). The Angel Bow as a weapon, however, is lackluster, but the Viridi Palm seems okay. I just need a GOOD one. XD
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Okay, I've played the game and fought her quiet a few times. Two things

1: The blown kiss attack does depend on how close you are to her when she appears. I'd say about mid range for her to do it. ( give or take )

2: When she swans a new chest and is sitting on it, she will blow a kiss. It does nothing, but it it is pretty nice and it sounds nice too. ^////^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)   Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid Icarus: Uprising (SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1