Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flash animation kisses on deviantart

Go down 
+13
Kingslayer
joakinter
monked80
LazyAlex
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
handsomered
Professor Tree
Mkmd13
wolfzero001
anon64
Zesquid
vekool
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
handsomered

handsomered

Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:29 pm

Oh yeah, I gave Jack a script for a part 2 where a different protagonist (because he thought he might get in trouble for using a shota) is trying to escape their dungeon and then gets shrunk and kissed all over to quell his resistance. There's POV in that.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:01 pm

Handsomered, you sir are a god, I would have commisioned something like this if i wasn't broke, but you really are taking this forum in good directions.

seriously after seeing that pic i have the biggest no homo mancrush on you right now
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Oh yeah, here's the script I sent Jack for part 2. Again, his commission system is so erratic I have no idea when it'll be done, but it'll probably be worth the wait!

Lars wakes up on a big pink bed with throw pillows on it in a dungeon cell, whose door was left open. He's in boxers, has a collar on with a little heart jewel on it, and has kiss marks all over his face and chest (at least).

"Ungh, how long have I been here? I can't remember a thing since I was captured..."

He wipes off the marks and then notices the door.

"Really? I guess I'll try and escape while I can..."

He cautiously leaves the cell.

Fade out/in

Cherry enters the cell smiling, not yet aware of Lars's escape.

"Lars dear <3, I'm..."

She looks surprised.

"Huh!? Looks like our spell wore off faster than we thought..."

She takes out a controller with a single button on it.

Lars is walking down a generic dungeon corridor when that heart gem on his collar starts to blink. An aura appears around him and he shrinks.

Cherry's shadow looms over the tiny Lars.

"There you are!"

She lifts him up and holds him up to her face.

"Geez, what's gotten into you?"

Applies lipstick

"Let me remind you how good you have it here <3"

Kisses him on repeat, like the Jynx flash except with no saliva, until a button is pressed.

Est enters.

"Oh good! You found him! I was worried for a moment."

"We'll have to be more thorough this time. We wouldn't want our favorite pet to escape again..."

Lars levitates between their faces with magic.

Est applies lipstick.

The two of them kiss him up and down his sides, leaving marks, as in the high res MLP flash you made. This repeats until a button is pressed.
Lars levitates over to Cherry, who kisses his front side, with a long drawn out kiss on the face (again, as in the high res MLP flash)
He levitates over to Est and a similar thing occurs

^ both of these repeat until a button is pressed.

Each one gives him a big POV kiss, leaving a mark on screen for a bit, as in the Rouge flash you made for Wesker. This repeats until a button is pressed.

Lars levitates over to Est and falls between her breasts.

"There, that's better. Let's take you back to bed..."

"I'll restore your size if you behave this time <3"
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:10 am

ah by cherry you meant cherryeater

she's from the fan mods for the game and will runaway if you aren't a virgin at the start of the battle iirc
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:50 am

Dibs on the read haired girl in the pic! lol xD Though joking aside, I'm looking forward to this. x3
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:33 pm

handsomered wrote:
Oh yeah, here's the script I sent Jack for part 2. Again, his commission system is so erratic I have no idea when it'll be done, but it'll probably be worth the wait!

Lars wakes up on a big pink bed with throw pillows on it in a dungeon cell, whose door was left open. He's in boxers, has a collar on with a little heart jewel on it, and has kiss marks all over his face and chest (at least).

"Ungh, how long have I been here? I can't remember a thing since I was captured..."

He wipes off the marks and then notices the door.

"Really? I guess I'll try and escape while I can..."

He cautiously leaves the cell.

Fade out/in

Cherry enters the cell smiling, not yet aware of Lars's escape.

"Lars dear <3, I'm..."

She looks surprised.

"Huh!? Looks like our spell wore off faster than we thought..."

She takes out a controller with a single button on it.

Lars is walking down a generic dungeon corridor when that heart gem on his collar starts to blink. An aura appears around him and he shrinks.

Cherry's shadow looms over the tiny Lars.

"There you are!"

She lifts him up and holds him up to her face.

"Geez, what's gotten into you?"

Applies lipstick

"Let me remind you how good you have it here <3"

Kisses him on repeat, like the Jynx flash except with no saliva, until a button is pressed.

Est enters.

"Oh good! You found him! I was worried for a moment."

"We'll have to be more thorough this time. We wouldn't want our favorite pet to escape again..."

Lars levitates between their faces with magic.

Est applies lipstick.

The two of them kiss him up and down his sides, leaving marks, as in the high res MLP flash you made. This repeats until a button is pressed.
Lars levitates over to Cherry, who kisses his front side, with a long drawn out kiss on the face (again, as in the high res MLP flash)
He levitates over to Est and a similar thing occurs

^ both of these repeat until a button is pressed.

Each one gives him a big POV kiss, leaving a mark on screen for a bit, as in the Rouge flash you made for Wesker. This repeats until a button is pressed.

Lars levitates over to Est and falls between her breasts.

"There, that's better. Let's take you back to bed..."

"I'll restore your size if you behave this time <3"

as i said.get him to put some diversity into the kiss marks.i'd appreciate it.and have him make the lips look like they're actually pressed up against the screen.XD
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 am

Sorry there haven't been any updates on this in awhile. It's actually quite a pain to get a LiveStream slot with Jack. If I can't get one next Tuesday I'm going to ask him if we can just schedule an hour sometime to finish my part 1.

I'm not sure if I'm actually going to commission a part 2 or not. I might just get that fix with a comic from Dark Venessa (see my other thread in comics/manga).
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 8:10 pm

but....the pov smooches.=<
Back to top Go down
vekool

vekool

PostSubject: Found one more   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:55 am

Chars: Rogue and Random Guy
Kiss Type: Direct
Effect: Faint / Knocked Out

http://jackurai.deviantart.com/art/Going-Rogue-210771855

Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 8:35 am

I sent him a message asking if we could schedule another session, but iuno what his schedule will be like.

My last several attempts to get open commissions the regular way failed. You literally just have to camp on his page hitting reset and it's hard to know what days he'll even be open.
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

He finished my thing this morning, but I can't really check for it or link it atm. Check his DA profile if you're curious.

Not as smooth overall as his MLP ones, but it was kind of a weird request and I think I rushed him a bit toward the end. I just didn't want to camp his page again >_>. I might commission more with him in the future, though. He seems to be the only guy around who does this kind of thing watching the LiveStream is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:22 am

Which one is yours?
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 2:33 am

Oh, apparently he hasn't uploaded it yet. Must've been busy. I'll link it when it's there.

-Edit-

Actually, the sample he sent me seems to be up still http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/061/c/c/simple_by_jimjimjimjimjimjim-d33jgy0.swf
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:24 pm

http://my.deviantart.com/art/Kissed-By-Succubi-357465888

He officially uploaded it.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:21 pm

Favorate part was the POV part. Need more of those, but I like it. x///3 Very nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm

He finished my part 2 so keep an eye out for it in the next day or so. I'm still working on a script for part 3 wherein he escapes into the succubus world on accident and gets captured by the scientist who actually makes all this lipstick.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:34 pm

nice! cant wait
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:47 pm

handsomered wrote:
He finished my part 2 so keep an eye out for it in the next day or so.
nice,looking foward to it Very Happy
hansomered wrote:
I'm still working on a script for part 3 wherein he escapes into the succubus world on accident and gets captured by the scientist who actually makes all this lipstick.
well,now I can't tell if he is really unlucky or really lucky lol!
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 pm

He uploaded it: http://jackurai.deviantart.com/art/Succubus-Kiss-Slave-362662912#comments
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 pm

SWEEET.i hope that in the next part th screen gets riddled with multiple kisses instead of just one.X3
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 7:22 am

I have an animation in the works from pinoytoons on Hentai Foundry.  I kind of wish I had found this guy sooner since he'll actually do what I've wanted from these all along.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:04 pm

Great to hear!  Looking forward to the result, and thank you very much for the update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm

mind telling us how it might play out red?=3
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 am

It features characters from Vanja's Succubus Dungeon comic, but in the dude's own style.  Basically penis kissing and bukkake.  I might get something different/longer from him in the future, though, since he's great to work with. 

He gave me some wip stuff, but iuno if he's cool with me sharing it yet...
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:56 am

okay, pinoytoons said it was fine

Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 Succub10

^ Just a base drawing. The final one will be semi-cell shaded and have kiss marks on that dick already.

video outline: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i8ib5r62ux2meo/bill's_leica.avi

I got both of these within 24 hours of commissioning the guy, which is pretty great, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash animation kisses on deviantart   Flash animation kisses on deviantart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash animation kisses on deviantart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next