A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:01 pm

"Nothing in this world is fully free?" Niles quietly repeated to himself as he scratched his chin. "The hell is that supposed to mean? Gotta pay for the right to not serve a crazy beast lady? I mean what is this, the queens city?"

He shrugged and looked out towards the spot Mattew had pointed too. He couldn't see anything that particularly stood out, then again, at this distance a small cave entrance probably wouldn't.
Niles exhaled a deep breath. His mind felt clear again. Enough to travel and fight at least.
He glanced back at Mattew and felt slightly uneasy. Stranger or not, leaving a wounded man in the hands of a powerful sharmite didn't seem like a very morally sound decision. On the other hand, forest. Big scary mind crushing forest...

Niles started pacing awkwardly, unsure how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Mattew heard Niles talking,and went back
"Nope,gotta pay for the fact that she is going to heal my hand,besides,it isn't of gentlemen to leave a girl alone when she needs you. After all,remember,whe're the ones that did all the work,at least let her repay us in some way" He said with the smile,but put a serious face afterwards
"Queen's city? No thanks,probably if I went there the sharmites would start chasing me immediately." Mattew said,remembering all the running it took to shake them up
"so,um....I'm not from around here,so is there any other city that is either neutral or friendly around?It's been a lot of time since I've been to a city."
To think about it,I haven't been to one ever since coming to this world..." Mattew muttered to himself,but after realising that Niles could have heard him,he got nervous and quickly said "F-F-Forget what I just said!!I-I didnt m-mean aniything!!" After calming,he told to Niles "Oh,and don't worry about me,if Things get rough I'll try to get to the cave ASAP,even with my hand as it is,so you don't have to worry,I'll be fine" He said,before going back to the tent with the oni
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 am

"Famous last words..." Niles said with a sigh.

He pulled out his compass again and compared it to the apparent location of Mattews cave. It was slightly out of the way but not too much of a diversion. He could probably make the trip without incident but...

He felt an increasing sense of unease when he looked back at Mattew.
"How did-" Niles shut himself up as he remembered Mattew's excellent hearing.

He put his compass away and resumed pacing as he lost himself in thought.
"Never been to a city... Since coming to this world?" Niles thought to himself in confusion. "That some kind of metaphor? Wouldn't surprise me. Blondie dose seem like a bit of a poet... Or maybe he's just insane..."

He took one more look at the oni and then back to Mattew before biting his lip and sitting on a nearby tree stump.

"Alright, you win, I'll wait." He muttered under his breath with frustration. "My conscience won't have it any other way..."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:04 am

After heranig Niles's muttering,Mattew couldn't help but smile
"Looks like to him I seem to be a weak young man,huh? Well,at least that means double the surprise when I get to show him my power"
"But,what was I thinking,talking aloud about that....well,I guess he'd find out sooner or later"
Looking back,he saw the oni making a mess with the box she had "uhh.....mistress...won't it be the box over there?" Pointing to another box with a red cross in it,just aside of where the other box was before the oni grabbed
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:47 pm

Lexi was on her way to the Capital City, she wanted to find a nice man, make him fall head over heels in love with her and then use him for all he was worth before making him forget everything, and leaving him poor and confused at the side of a road.

As she was nearing the city she came across a camp site, cautiously she ventured in, in the main tent there was an oni girl, and further on two men talking to eachother normally she would just leave, oni's could be very temperamental, but the amount of supplies in the tent were worth more than she would get by manipulating at least 5 men to her will.

"I wasn't looking for yuri today, but if worst come to worst..." She thought aloud, before quitely sneaking behind the back of the tent and creeping underneath, she was about to start looking through the boxes when the Oni turned round
"My my, what do we have here...."
Forcing herself not to panick, Lexi gave her most beguiling smile and spoke in a voice like honey
"Oh, uh, I'm sorry, I saw you from outside and, well, you were just so cute i had to get a closer look..."

The Oni looked slightly taken aback by this, so Lexiused the oppurtunity to lean up on tip toes and kiss her lightly on the cheek...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:35 pm

((I'm really sorry that I took so long for this, I had a rather difficult week in College. A test, an essay, and more of such shenanigans.))

Time: About 3:30 PM

Niles, Mattew, and the Oni
-When the red cross box was mentioned-
"I coulda sworn that I had an extra potion in here somewhere..." The Oni said to herself. She sighed and switched boxes. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. As long as I can get a potion..."
-When Lexi approached-
The Oni raised an eyebrow and stood up straight upon Lexi's approach. "Uhhh... Ok?" She said in a confused manner, responding to Lexi's compliment. But when Lexi leaned in to kiss her, she took it just fine before kissing Lexi's forehead in response. "Yeah, smooches." She began, half-sarcastically, half-seriously, "But I'm kinda busy. Come back later, little girl." the Oni said before bending down into the medical bag again, barely blushing.
((Hey, Anon64. Just making sure, didn't you state that Lexi's powers are a gradual, slow thing?))

Erick and Amy
"Hahaha, sorry, hehe." Pinta replied. "You just said 'you could say it's hard', and I'm SOOO WASTED right now, yeah~." She hiccuped and hugged Erick.
Amy turned to Jasmine. "Uhm, can I get another salad?" She asked.
"Sure, I'll get that for you." The kind Drider said. She served up another salad, then looked at the wine again. "Well... I guess this'll do." She decided. "Erick, I guess the wine is in good enough condition. Do you want it now?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm

((swerve, yeah that was just meant to distract her, and try and make her less violent))

Erick

"yeah, thanks Jasmine," ERICK TOOK A GLASS BEFORE TURNING TO PINTA "HAHA, YOU really must be"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:45 pm

Lexi smiled at the oni,"oh, umm, okay" she walked away, before turning and blowing her a kiss, she needed those supplies, even if it meant she had to wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm

((Suddenly Caps Lock. XD Or your shift key stuck. And you can put both characters in the same post.))

Erick and Amy
Amy dug into her salad happily and watched as Jasmine served two glasses of wine, one for Pinta and one for Erick.
"Bottoms up!" Pinta shouted before beginning to drink it down.

Niles, Mattew, and Lexi
"All right, got it!" She announced. The Oni took a health potion and brought it to Mattew. "Here you go. Now say thank you." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:56 pm

((SORRY I'M ON MY PHONE.and it crapped out badly))

Lexi

Lexi left the camp and climbed a tree not too far away, from there she had a perfect view of the target tent, she decided to come to the oni while she slept and while she was still slightly subdued, charm her out of all her precious goods

Erick

Erick smiled at pinta "that's the spirit Cutey" beforedowning his own, whenever he visited a city, he always made sure to sample most of the liquor in its bars, the one thing he couldn't get in the wild
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 pm

After the strange scene,once the girl got away,Mattew shook off his 'o.o' face and replied to the oni"Don't worry,you don't need to tell me that"
"Thank you very much" Mattew said,bowing to the oni
After drinking the potion and watching his injuries dissapear,Mattew whispered to the oni "uh...does things like that happen often?..."
"Anyway,i'm sorry to say this,but our other mistress from a place a little far away from here called us not too long ago,and we'll be leaving soon,so make sure to stay safe"
Mattew looked around to make sure that the girl wasn't listening "i'd say you be careful,that girl from just now had a strange aura coming from her,so i'd stay alert if I were you"
"Well,i can guess at least I can stay for a little more to help you with packing,after all,I do owe you a favor" Mattew said with a smile,as the two headed to pack the things
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:13 am

"Hmm... Strange kid." Niles thought aloud. "She's got guts though, traversing the forest alone at her age."
A tree branch seemed to sway heavily in his peripheral vision, but he saw nothing out of the ordinary when he looked up at it. "Getting paranoid again buddy..." He sighed to himself.

He noticed Mattew's healed arm and allowed himself to grin slightly. "Alright, now Mattew just needs to finish whatever chore "Rummy" has him doing and we can get out of here."

"But I guess it would speed things up if I lent a hand..." Niles reluctantly stood up and started slowly walking towards the two of them.

"Hey, need any help?" He asked the Oni with a fabricated smile.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:17 pm

Niles, Mattew, and Lexi
The Oni seemed sorta confused. "Other mistress?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "When did you get a second mistress?"
The fact that they aren't her slaves has yet to be noticed by her.

Erick and Amy
Pinta drank her wine with him. "Mmm!" She yelled, slamming the empty glass on the table, startling Amy. "That'sa gooood wine for something that brewed for like 40 minutes!" She hiccuped once more afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:24 pm

While packing,Mattew started "Well,it's hard to explain,lemme put it this way."

"Our mistress found itself in trouble,so she had to run away until things chilled off.The one after our master knew that us(I and Niles) were her servants,so she told us to go some place far away from her and find another mistress so if they followed us they wouldn't find her.And that's where you come in."

"Although we felt like we were tricking you,we also felt happy for finding a mistress as wonderful as you,because you remembered us of her. So,we hope that you understand our feelings and forgive us,we had no choice in the matter,we just wanted to protect our mistress so much...we are very sorry for all the trouble"
Mattew said,bowing and apologising
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:11 pm

"yeah Jaz, this is great" Erick chimed in "I'll have another, and hire much do I owe you got each of these"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 pm

Lexi, Mattew and Niles ((Hehe, alphabetical order.))
The Oni nods and crosses her arms. "I see." She said. She walked up and kissed Mattew on the forehead, then Niles. "I'd be willing to help you find her!" She said triumphantly, pounding her fist on her palm with a bright smile... Super.

Amy and Erick
Jasmine smiles. "First one's on me, since you helped me get the grapes." She said. "Can you give me 10 dollars per glass?"
((What should the currency be? ^^; ))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:01 am

"WHAAAAAT?!?!?!" Mattew screamed,then cleaned the place where she kissed him
"uh,you seem to misunderstood the situation,you see...um...we already know her location,and besides,she is very quick to jump into conclusions,so if she saw you with us,she'll probably think something like that you want to take us away or something,so,considering her destructibility while she is mad.....let's just say it'll be like having a arrow rain above us" Mattew said,while pretending to shiver. "(Hehe,and they said that my imagination would only drive me away from reality)" He thought.

((Currency,huh? Well,since it's another world,we could invent the currency of there,or put some currency from the middle ages. Well,in case it's up to imagination,I have some ideas to give Very Happy
these are the money names that pop in my head right now: Sharms,Yuld,Gald,Lens.Not much,but with classes starting,my creativity has been shut down Neutral))
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Erick opened his wallet and pulled out a small handful of coins "I'll have one for me and one for Pinta" he said, upon hearing this Pinta smiled at him and kissed him gently on the cheek "Aww, thank you, thats so sweet"

Meanwhile as the sun started to set, Lexi continued to watch and wait, as soon as the two men left the Oni, she would strike, it shouldn't be too hard. She could tell by the way the Oni had responded to her kiss, although she kept her cool, she had faltered slightly before she kissed her back, she definately would be open to a soft, slow fantasy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Niles' fake smile faltered slightly as he wiped his forehead with his sleeve.
"(Ugh... You just made this lie far more elaborate then necessary Blondie... Points for style though. Well, if you're trying to scare her off we might as well go all out.)" He thought as he took a cautionary step backwards.

"Absolutely!" He began. "She is a real terror when she's angry. Just like... PFF!" Niles made an exaggerated motion with his arms stretching outwards from his chest. It's not immediately obvious what this is supposed to represent.

"Aaaand you don't want to be around when that happens, trust me. We are talking rain of fire, lightning storms, undead monstrosities, mind bullets. Course, if she thought we were doing something as depraved as serving another women, well she would probably just tear us all apart bare handed. Saw her do it to another servant once, nasty. Spent the better end of the day cleaning up the mess."

Niles stopped as he noticed himself getting carried away.

"Ugh... Point I'm making is this. I don't really want to be a floor stain anytime soon. So hows about we part ways once we help you pack up?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:13 pm

"Yeah,we should,or our mistress is going to suspect.Anyway,I got one step ahead and managed to pack most of the things,but i'll need some help for some stuff though,so what about starting now?" Mattew said,although not showing that we wanted to hurry up a bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:58 pm

((I like "Lens". ^^ It's unique.))

Niles, Mattew, and Lexi
"Uhhh..." The Oni scratched her head. "Right... That DOES sound nasty. Well, I guess I'll just let you go..." She tried to imagine what could be going on. "What is she, a high level magic casting... Slime, or Harpy, something?"

Erick and Amy
Pinta rubbed up against him happily. "I love when people buy my drinks!" She declared, then hiccuped. She kissed him on the cheek more while Jasmine poured them each another glass.
Amy finished up her salad and smiled. "I'm gonna go, k?" She asked, shelling out some Lens to pay for what she ate. "This was super fun!"
"All right, see ya." Jasmine said, nodding to Amy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:31 pm

"Nope,she's a...um..how were the spider sharmites called?...oh!now I remember,she's a drider,and she doesn't uses magic,she believes that magicians are weak.She's more like tortuting people,and she has many scary-looking instruments to do so. Some say she's one of the most feared sharmites,and some suspect that many of the things that made people scared of driders were her doing" Mattew said,almost going to whispering from how low got his voice. And after speaking he took two steps away,and said,with a finger pointed to the sky "Aaaand that's why you shouldn't come with us,for your own safety,of course".
Then he looked towards the sky and said "well,we're finished here,so we should go now,take care"

After walking a bit towards the cave,Mattew spoke to Niles "you know.....I have a bad feeling about this...don't you think that other girl from before was a little ...suspicious?..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:55 pm

Erick

"cya Amy " Erick called as the Sharmite left, before taking the glasses Jasmine had poured and gave one to pinta, only to be rewarded with another soft kiss and taking a small sip of his own

Lexi

As the sun set and the two men left the oni's tent, and ventured away from the campsite all together, Lexi thought about going after them, but no the oni would probably have better loot in her tent than the 2 men would have on their persons. Quietly she jumped off the branch she was perched on and Jess toward the camp
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Niles gave a small wave in the Oni's direction as he set out.
"Safe travels." He said as he walked. He wasn't sure why exactly he felt obliged to say that, but he shrugged it off and kept walking onwards, relieved that he was once again making progress.

Niles was about to reach into the inside pocket of his jacket when Mattew began speaking. "You know... I have a bad feeling about this... Don't you think that other girl from before was a little... Suspicious?"

Niles looked up at him with an inquisitive eyebrow. "The kid from the camp? Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. A young well kept girly-girl with a flirtatious attitude, wouldn't be that unusual in the capital, But out here in the middle of the forest? I mean, she hardly looked fit to defend herself, It doesn't make a lot of sense."

He gave a slight shrug as he continued. "I can only assume she is some sort of mage, but I never could tell magic users apart from everyone else. Apparently Magic users have a kind of sixth sense to identify each other, or so a friend told me. I don't suppose you know any magic?" Niles asked, half joking.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:31 pm

"Yeah,she looks like the city kid-type,so It's kind of strange to see one this deep on the forest...maybe she escaped from her parents or something"

"Sixth sense?..." Mattew said with his eyebrow up,kept quiet for a bit,then continued. "Well,I don't feel that way,it's just a hunch more than that,but if you ask,I do know some Illusion magic,but I have another power too,although I don't know if in here it's common. I suppose that around here elementalists aren't very common,no?"

"Anyway,going back to the subject,It's not about sense,it's just...that there's a strange aura around her,like...devilish" He said,putting his hand in his chin,making a pensative pose
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Today at 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next