A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:36 pm

"Devilish... That isn't exactly the first word that springs to mind..."
Niles took a moment to adjust his collar slightly. "Ahem."

"I didn't feel any sort of aura coming off of her anyway. Well, except maybe when she started flirting with that Oni, the awkwardness was palpable, not sure if that counts though." He said with a grin.
"Anyway, It's probably not worth worrying about. If she were tailing us I'm pretty sure I would have noticed by now."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:18 pm

"Well,anyway,I think we're about to get to the cave,my guess is...pretty much around 7 minutes or so."
"Now that I think about it,some bandits I met before said that there was treasure in that cave,among dangers that guard them,so,in case that we get in trouble,which way would we need to go,you know,to get to a city......"

Mattew stopped walking all of a sudden,then stood in a thinking position for a while "...Wait a second...why are we going to a cave when there could be a city around?" he said "There's no doubt that the city would be safer,so why don't we head there? We could explore the cave once we rest there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:35 pm

Niles stopped dead in his tracks but kept staring directly forward. He hesitated for a moment before donning a fake grin.

"Hahaha... What?" He asked in a soft voice. His smile did a poor job of hiding his frustration.
"Did you just tell me that the cave is dangerous? As in, the cave we were heading towards for safety is dangerous?" He continued, now showing traces of anger in his voice.
"There is danger... In the safety cave!?" His eyes darted towards Mattew.

"You're only telling me this now!? Because, it does sort of defeat the purpose!" He declared in irritated confusion.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:42 pm

"Whoa,whoa,chill out!" Mattew said,backtracking some of his steps
"Wait,you didn't know? I mean,a cave is usually asociated to many things except safety.You know,it could be a thief's hideout,lair of monsters,etc. In fact, that same darn cave was where I injured my hand!" he said,loosing his calmness,although coming back to his senses shortly after "Look,you could...i don't know...asked before about that...Anyway,I guess if we stay close to the entrance or clear out a branch of the underground paths,I guess we would be somewhat safe to stay there for a little while...Well,either that or directly go to a friendly city."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:21 pm

Erick
The wine was still rather enjoyable. Pinta was clearly becoming enamored with Erick, as well.
"Enjoy." Jasmine said to them, smiling.

Lexi
The Oni kept to herself, mostly. She took a look around, then was about to leave when she thought she noticed Lexi approaching. She turned to face her direction.

Niles and Mattew
When they left, the Oni smiled and waved to the pair.
The nearest friendly city was probably Capital City, to the South. Of course, there was also Jack's cabin in the midst of the plains, but that knowledge isn't TOO common. The cave, however, was the closest escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:33 pm

"Well,I guess if it's TOO dangerous for you I could go ask the oni for direction,after all,if I could invent all that story,it wouldn't be a problem to create another excuse" Mattew said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Niles felt his eyebrow twitch as he stared at Mattew in disbelief. He took a deep breath before turning around and walking a few steps forward.

"Well... That certainly throws a spanner in the works." He muttered under his breath. After taking a moment to compose himself he turned back towards Mattew. "Listen, the closest city is Queens, back that way." He pointed back towards the forest as he spoke. "If you paced yourself you could be there by nightfall. Course, I probably don't need to explain why that would be an awful idea."
Niles took a moment to examine his surroundings. Squinting, he could barely make out what looked like the end of the forest. He felt a slight feeling of relief as he continued. "Look, those plains up ahead divide queen and capital territory. Past that is another forest, and then the capital city. I was heading for the capital when I ran into our friend back there." He gestured in the general direction of where the Oni's camp was.

"We won't be able to reach the capital by tonight, and setting up camp in the plains has been... Problematic in the past. Thus, safety cave. Of course now I'm not sure whats more dangerous."

Niles leaned on a nearby tree and sighed. "Alright well, I'll at least check this cave out. If its too bad then I guess I'll just spend another night in the plains."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:07 pm

"So,the most reasonable city is the capitol,huh?...well,in that case guess we'll have to spend the rest of the day and the night in that cave? *sigh*...looks like we're out of luck. Anyway,in case those bandits were saying the truth,then we gotta keep our eyes open,not only for danger,but for the treasure too. After all,it'll be along the way,won't it?"
"Now that I think of it,you said you had an headache before,didn't you? Well,I have a packet of herbs in my backpack,so if it gets heavy you can tell me,I'll get them. After all,we gotta be ready to face any situation we might get into" said mattew,taking some transparent bags from his backpack,each containing some plant,and they had a little paper attached to them,although what was written on them seemed like a alien message
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:44 pm

Erick

Erick was really starting to enjoy this visit to the city, he'd met some nice people, had a good drink, and of course having a succubus around that was seemingly fond of him helped a Lot

he smiled and allowed pinta to pull him into a warm hug, he gently stroked her hair, she was really, really cute

Lexi

Lexi was surprised to see that the oni had noticed her, so she put on a sweet smiled and cooed "isn't it time you headed for a nice rest?" She clasped her hands together and tilted her head to one side, going for maximum charm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Erick
Pinta hugged him close and sighed. She turned to face him and gave him a kiss under his eye.

Lexi
The Oni initially seemed a bit shocked, but shrugged. "I just woke up!" She said to Lexi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:06 pm

Erick

Erick smiled broadly at Pinta and happily hugged her back

Lexi

Lexi smiled at the Oni, "But its so late... Come on, lets go to bed" Lexi approached the oni and gave her another soft kiss in the exact same spot as before, she took her hand and started to lead her back to the tent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Erick
"Having fun, you too?" Jasmine asked Erick and Pinta. Pinta drunkenly giggled and nodded.

Lexi
The Oni raised an eyebrow and blushed. She pulled away. "It's the middle of the day." The Oni said. "The sun is still up high in the sky, if anything it's just starting to go down. I'm not nocturnal, why would I get back to bed when I got up not 30 minutes ago?" She crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Erick

Erick barely acknowledged Jasmine as he let pinta lead his head onto her lap, she then leaned down and kissed him gently on the forehead as hegazed happily up at her

Lexi

"come on... please" she whimpered, putting on a sad childlike voice "come Back to that soft warm tent and well hadn't a lot of fun, it'll be nice and relaxing for both of us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:12 am

Erick
Jasmine sighed and shook her head. "Hey, if you two are going to get busy or something, can't you go get a room?" She told them.
"...Huh?" Pinta responded.
"I can understand that as a Sharmite, especially a Succubus Sharmite, you have a natural love for kissing, but some people are sorta deterred by-"
"Deterred preterred bleterred..." Pinta drunkenly hiccuped. "We'll be... Fine." She giggled to herself drunkenly then rested her head on the bar table.

Lexi
The Oni sighed. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" She said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:08 pm

Erick

Erick looked apologetically to jasmine for a second, "Sorry about this" he murmered, before stroking pintas head on the table, coaxing her back up for another kiss
Lexi

'The oni isn't going to be as easy as I suspected' Lexi thought, however, success, at least in her mind, was inevitable, 'Time to turn it up a notch' Lexi hugged the oni tightly around the waist, pulling herself as close up against her as she could "Pleeeaaassee could we go back to tent" She pleaded in the cutest voice she could
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:13 am

Erick
Pinta looks at Erick through the corner of her eye, then turns to him and lightly pecks him on the lips.

Lexi
The Oni turns to face Lexi, surprised, and sighs. "I really don't get why you want to go into the tent, but..." She looks at the tent, then rolls her eyes. "I guess I can chill in there for a little bit." She walks to the tent and goes in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Erick

Erick smiled happily at pinta before pulling out some more coins and ordering 2 more glasses of wine. pinta seemed happy about this as she kissed Erick on both cheeks as soon as he did so

Lexi

Lexi followed and sat down next to the oni, she smiled weakly "the reason I came here was cos I think you're kinda looked backpretty" the oni looked slightly puzzled, Lexi leaned in closer so that when she spoke lips brushed against the onis cheek,."do you think I'm pretty too?" She then have the oni her most irresistibly look as she awaited a reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:04 pm

"I wouldn't worry about that right now." Niles reassured. "I'm sure its just the stress of the job getting to me." He joked with another forced grin. "Anyway, if I could get taken out by any old headache then I would have died ages... I would have... Uhh..." His grin shifted to an expression of confusion as he looked down towards the forest floor. He could remember telling Mattew he needed to rest, but not why. He had said nothing about his actual headache. It seemed like Mattew was more perceptive then Niles had given him credit for. "(Can't get one over on this guy, huh? What gave me away...?)" He wondered.

Niles jolted upright and resumed his grin. "Ugh, so! Interesting writing there!" He exclaimed, content to change the subject. "Don't recognize the language though." He walked towards Mattew to get a closer look at the bags. "You said you had "not visited a city since coming to this world." I'm assuming that's a metaphor. As in, you have not been in capital territory before, right?" He leaned down to examine one of the bags as he continued. "This is how people talk where you come from then?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

"oh,that? That's just my horrible handrwiting,nothing else,hehehe.Still not used to the feather and ink" Mattew said,shaking his head in embarrasment
"metaphor?...well,you could call it that,after all i do come from a very far away place (although way more far away than you could think...)" he said,but saying the last words in an almost unhearable tone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:40 pm

Erick
Pinta leaned in and kissed him on the forehead. "You're buyin' a lotta drinks!" She said to him gleefully.
"Yeah..." Jasmine began. "What's your usual limit? Don't drink too much..." She warned him.

Lexi
The Oni blushed and looked to the side. "I guess you're pretty." She replied. "But, uhm, you're really coming on kinda strong..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:34 pm

Erick

Erick smiled at pinta and handed her a glass "you're giving a Lotta kisses"
"Dont worry Jaz, i can handle my liquor" he laughed before taking a swig from his

Lexi

Lexi smiled widely at the oni "Awwww thank you soooo much" she spoke in her must alluring voice "But theres no way i'm as cute as you!" she wraps her arms around the Oni's waist and pulled herself tight against her, she gently kisses the onis neck before speaking once more "Too strong?" she laughed "Are you saying you dont like this" Lexi gently moved her head so that she was resting on the Onis breasts "Mmmmm" she purred, happy that the blush, another sign of weakness had occurred so quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:19 pm

Erick
Pinta laughs to herself. "Succubi tend to be pretty Basro... Bas... Bazo..." She thought to herself, trying to remember a word.
"Basorexic." Jasmine finished. "'Basorexic' means they have a craving for kissing people." She explained.

Lexi
The Oni raised an eyebrow. "Yes, too strong..." She began. "I love a nice kiss as much as the next Sharmite but you're basically dead set on getting what you want..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:50 pm

Erick

Erick laughed and downed the rest of his wine, "Now that, is a good craving" he said

Lexi

dammit, the oni was smarter than she expected, how to play this, how to play this, hmmm... Lexi backed off slightly and took up a hurt tone "well, if you dont want me here," She looked away, ashamedly, "I'll just go, you could have just told me" She turned to leave, even if this doesn't work, it'd be better just to leave the oni and escape any conflict...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:01 pm

Niles resumed walking on the uneven terrain.

"Where do you come from?" he asked, brushing in between two rather large bushes.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:17 pm

Mattew sighed,then said "Guess I'll just keep making mistakes until you find out,so there's no point in hiding it anymore,is it?" He stopped walking,looked at the sky,then resumed walking again."It's a long story"

"You may find it hard to believe,but I used to live in a different world,one really far away from this one. I was practising my elements,like every morning,when one of my friends asked me to come with her,and told me she had found something very strange,like a sort of portal that leaded to this place,although we didn't know this. When we tried to examine it,a hand- or something,I don't know what it was- grabbed both of us inside. After I woke up,I ended in this world,but alone. I looked everywhere for her,but she wasn't there.Then I found a city and went in,but the sharmites there chased me,what leaves me to think I wandered into the queens city. I was chased for hours,until I found that cave,and hid inside. I bet you know the rest."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Today at 6:45 am

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next