A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Erick
Jasmine smiled and nodded. "Have you seen any grapevines or whatever?" She asked. "I'm fairly sure there are some around here."

Niles
As if on cue, a squirrel leaped from a bush and ran past him, through his shadow and everything. He was lucky that the trees weren't so thick that if there was a Fairy he wouldn't see it, but it was true that he HAD to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Erick smiled back and gestured back into the forest "i think i saw some back there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:50 pm

Erick
"Oh, thank you!" Jasmine responded. "Do you want to come look with me?" She offered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Quarthis smiled and said, "Yes, that's unfortunate." She then gestured to the wheelbarrow before she said, "Would you like some help with that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Quarthis
"If you wouldn't mind..." He responded. "It'd be a big help!" He started to put more wood into the wheelbarrow as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:18 pm

"sure thing" Erick smiled and led the way to the grape vines he had passed earlier
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 pm

"Nyagh!" Niles flinched as the squirrel ran past him. He watched as it scurried up a nearby tree and out of view. "It's... a squirrel?" He let out a sigh, not quite sure whether to be relieved or incredibly disappointed. "What is with me today?" he asked as he regained his composure. "Why am I so tense?" He nervously started walking again.

Despite having navigated this forest in the past Niles couldn't shake the feeling that he was walking in the wrong direction. He stopped, pulled a small compass out of his pocket and held it to the light. "That's what I thought... The fields are straight ahead." He stared at it in confusion for a few seconds. His gut was telling him that the exit to the forest was in the opposite direction. "But that would lead me right back inside wouldn't it?" He muttered as he fiddled with the compass to make sure it wasn't broken. After some hesitation he shook off the feeling and continued onward.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Erick
Jasmine took a look at the grape vines. "Ahhh, this'll do!" She decided. She skittered closer, then began to pick them. "Thank you a whole bunch! Grapes are harder to find nowadays..." She explained, putting them in a bag labeled "grapes".

Niles
Niles appeared to be headed the right way... The forest even began to clear up some, but the feeling just wouldn't escape him. Unfortunately, up ahead was what looked like a campsite... No telling what set it up, it seems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:01 am

Niles sidestepped into some tall bushes as he noticed the camp. He squinted as he examined the campsite. "Shouldn't be too difficult to sneak around this..." He thought as he plotted a course around the camp. Niles noticed that he wasn't particularly uneasy when he looked at the camp. In fact the sight of a campfire was actually pretty comforting. Niles couldn't help but grin at the idea. He had been terrified by harmless woodland animals and but the moment he comes across an actual threat he feels better. He put his compass back in his pocket as he began sneaking around the camp.
Back to top Go down
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:59 am

"No problem" Erick replied happily, glad to have helped the cute drider, he turned and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Niles
The campground is rather serene. There's a campfire that was put out, a normal sized tent, a table and a bench were set up, and there's a cooler that's likely to contain food. It sounds like something's asleep inside the tent. A female voice talking in her sleep about bacon tacos.

Erick
"Oh, you're going?" She said aloud. "Well, I'll see you later. Maybe I'll see you at the Purple Vine in Capital City." She kept looking as she spoke. "Be careful of bad people though...!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:12 pm

"Yeah, I'm off," Erick Turned once again to leave, "actually, I, might as well head to your inn, its been too long since I ate something I didn't have to hunt"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Erick
"Well, like I said, it's more like a pub." She told him. She took a few minutes to finish picking grapes, then began to lead Erick to the pub, the Purple Vine, in Capital City. On the way back, they crossed a Succubus Sharmite. She had a large rack, probably D cup, long black hair with a blue streak, and pretty red lips. Her outfit was something along the lines of a blue cocktail dress with only one strap.
The Succubus hiccuped as if she was just drinking. "Jazzy, Jazz Jasmine!" She shouted, then leaned on her back. "Hot day out! I feel shorta... Sorta like... Like..." She turned and saw Erick. "Oh, hiya, guy! Who're you?" She laughed and swayed lightly, her breasts lightly jiggling as she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:40 pm

erICK, noticing the jiggle blushed slightly and smiled "nice to meet you" his eyes kept wandering to the girls cute lips
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Erick
The Succubus' red eyes were clearly unfocused. She laughed to herself lightly in a drunken stupor, then began to lean on Erick. "I, uh, I like ya kid." She said, all smiles. "You're all really cool and you got the cloaky thing."
"Pinta, you're drunk." Jasmine told her. "Erick, this is Pinta. She's a regular at the Purple Vine." She explained.
"Your name's Erick?" Pinta mused. She took a breath. "That's a cool name I think."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:05 pm

Erick blushed once more "thanks pinta's A pretty cool name as well"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 am

Erick
Pinta smiles and nods. She laughs to herself and leans on Erick again. Jasmine just sighs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:55 pm

Erick looks nervously over to Jasmine "Should we get her home or something..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:39 pm

Erick
Pinta giggled. "I don't wanna go home yet..." She said. She nuzzled Erick sweetly. "I'm having too much fun." She then backed up and started to laugh hysterically.
Jasmine turned to Erick. "Let's... Let's just get her to the bar." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 pm

Erick nodded and put his arm around Pinta's waist and began leading her along with jasmine, as much as he hated to admit it, he was pretty glad to have decided to come back to the city
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Erick and Amy
Jasmine and Pinta walked with Erick towards the Purple Vine. They all walked to the door when another person hopped up.
Amy hopped up, looking curiously at the group. "Hello?" She said to the group.
"Oh, hello, who're you?" Jasmine asked her.
"I'm Amy, Amy Lunaria." She told them. She curiously snapped her gum. "Where is this?"
Pinta laughed. "It's a bar, the Purple Vine!" She said, punctuating it with a drunken hiccup.
"I've never been to a bar before." Amy mused...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:17 am

EDIT:((Notice:since what I wrote is...conflicting with the story in a way,I'll aclarate that what I wrote is happening 1 day before the actual story, because i didn't know any other way of fixing it without altering my own PC's story,so basically...I screwed up,sorry for the trouble))
"hm,they seem to have lost me" Mattew thought. He stepped out and came out of his hiding place,a big rock covered by plants."Man,those sharmites are hard to lose".
"Now,where am I?" He looked around him,and saw he was in a big field, in the entrance of a cave in the middle of nowhere.There where almost no trees around him,but there was a forest some miles away.
"Damn,I gotta stop getting so excited over a chase,one day im gonna end in another planet" he muttered to himself,and started walking towards the forest.
"well,It seems to be about midday,so I guess I got to hunt something or I won't get lunch today...and gotta stop talking to myself"

Last edited by joakinter on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:04 am

"Hmmm.........okay." Quarthis said. She appeared to be thinking about something, but there was no way of knowing what it was without her speaking it aloud. She turned away from Jack and raised both of her hands in the air. Quarthis then took a deep breath before she thrust her hands forward. Two trees suddenly shattered like glass and fell to the ground, although the fall was slow and silent. After a few seconds, Quarthis began to load the remains of the trees, which were small, cube-shaped pieces of wood, into the wheelbarrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Mattew
Mattew emerged, looking at the Grand Field. There was a house in the distance, but aside from an occasional person crossing the field here of there, the occasional tree, or maybe a squirrel running through the grass, there wasn't much going on. All was safe. The cave, however, was a different story...
((I hope I'm interpreting this right. I was under the impression he was trying to escape the cave because of some threat inside.))

Quarthis
Jack looked on in awe. He stared for a few moments, then began to gather the wood with her. "How did you just do that?" He asked. "Was it some spell? That sure didn't look like something basic, or like anything most Sharmites could do..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 pm

((well,I tried to make the idea of him running away(probably coming from the queen's city) and hiding IN the cave,but that's not bad either))
After hunting and cooking a wild deer, he looked in every direction to decide where to go.
"That house...naw,could have people around,and it would be the first place the sharmites would search for me,so...the forest...not either,that seems to be the way I came...so that leaves the cave,then!".
Mattew looked to the cave,dark as a wolf's den,but seemed ample as a house.Then looked to the sky,and saw that it was almost evening."Wow,time really speeds up when you get distracted!".As it seems,night could fall anytime,so he then decided."Alright,I guess I'll take the cave,then.Gotta be careful about creatures and bandits while inside,but I guess I can stay for one night".He started walking towards the cave as saying this.
The insides of the cave where pitch black,but Mattew didn't had any problem,because he had eyes of a cat,seeing almost bright what would seem the darkest of places.He mounted atent and made a campfire.after having a walk around the cave to check of other entrances and making sure he was the only inhabitant of the cave,he finally got into the tent and fell asleep.
((any errors or little things like that for now?Also,english isn't my first language,so if I make any mistake regarding that,please let me know))

Last edited by joakinter on Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Today at 1:29 am

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next