A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Mattew
"Which way?" Ruby began. "Well, we were walking down this way, so I think that we would be headed..." She paused a moment. "Wait, right, I think that one rock was, umm..." She looked up at the ceiling, then the walls. "...Ummm..." She started to examine the walls. "Just look for spots where I might've dug out gems, ok?" She said nervously, embarrassed to say she also lost her way, despite making it clear.
((Well, there's nothing wrong with polivalence, but there were some things that seemed to be a bit much. Like, for example, that one thing that suppressed his scent so that he couldn't be followed sort of came out of nowhere.))

Maria
"Well, we're headed there." Nomi responded in a matter of fact way. She pulled out a small jug of sake and began to drink from it.
Dyna crossed her arms and adjusted her position in a way that made her feathers shake a little. "Yeah, let's go already." She decided, as if for the whole group.
Amy smiled and nodded. "Ok, cool! Please, follow me!" The cheerful bunny said. She started to skip down a forest path to lead the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:59 pm

Mattew
"Oh...alright,then...glad to see I'm notthe only lost here" He said,laughing a little,and following the path that still had gems on it.
((Oh,I see then,don't go overboard,got it))

Maria
"Oh..okay then.." She started following Amy,while trying not to chuckle for remembering that she reminded her of a fluffy animal she had as a kid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Mattew
Ruby, however, was looking the opposite direction, assuming that they would have came from where there were no gems left. Paying attention to the wall, she didn't notice Mattew going the other way.

Maria
Amy kept going until they reached a sort of gate into the town. "See? This is it!" She told them. "This is the Capital City!"
The town was quiet, but there were a number of Humans walking about, as well as a few Sharmites.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 pm

Mattew
Mattew walked a few steps into the cave but soon noticed the absense of sounds that didn't came from him. Turning back,he saw Ruby kind of got herself almost lost alone. "Ruby! Over here!" He shouted,waving his hand to her,so that she would notice her.

Maria
"Whoa......" Maria looked at the town,quite amused and surprised. Having been living in a small village all her life,while hardly ever going somewhere else,she was shocked to see such a big city. "Hm...I guess it's called 'Capital' City for something..." She then turned to her companions. "So...where do we...start looking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Mattew
Ruby whirled towards him. "Where are you headed?" She shouted. "We must have come from the way with no gems, right? Because I would have dug them up!"

Maria
"Looking for your friend, right?" Nomi responded. "Well, usually, information on stuff like this comes up at a pub, I guess. Let's look for a pub!"
Dyna scoffed. "You probably just want to drink more, you Human sympathizing weirdo." She spouted.
Nomi and Amy immediately whirled towards her. Nomi was angry, but Amy was shocked. "What's wrong with Humans!?!" Amy declared. She wrapped her arms around Maria's leg. "They're so cool, they're like us but physically stronger!"
Nomi chuckled. "Actually, us Onis are pretty damn tough." She declared.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:53 pm

Mattew
"Oh...but won't we.....nah,forget it,the last thing we want is an argument while we are lost." He said,starting to walk towards her. "So...hope the door is still open..."

Maria
"A-ah...yeah...but...not all of us...." She said,while trying to get the Lapin off her leg. "Are you a Lapin or a leech?" She said,laughing a little. She then turned to Dyna. "Uh...I don't know what you have against humans,but put yourself in the place of one. Would you like to be called like that? Is it that bad for a...well...shard..sharg....uh,a girl-animal to become friends with a human?"

Last edited by joakinter on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote it in spanish by mistake ._.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 pm

Mattew
Ruby nodded. "Or is there somewhere else you wanted to go?" Ruby asked. "I thought we were going to leave via the East exit, back towards the plains connecting the two towns."

Maria
"Friendship isn't bad." Dyna responded. "But most Humans enjoy being treated like our pets. It's nothing but pleasurable for them. So I don't see why it's bad." She crossed her arms. "All we have to do is occasionally kiss them, or some times help them get off, and they'll be more than happy to follow us."
Amy backed off of Maria's leg, giggling, and blew a pink gum bubble, about the size of a baseball. Nomi, curious about it, had her attention drawn to the bubble, but she spoke regardless. "I see what kind of person you are, Dyna." She said. "You simply believe too strongly in our natural order." Nomi put a hand on her hip. "Humans don't always enjoy being our slaves. And they need to be treated kindly."
Amy, never having enslaved a Human, stayed out of the conversation and tried to blow her bubble bigger, drawing Nomi's curious eye further.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:04 pm

Mattew
"Oh,no,it's not that. It's just that after I went through my door it closed on me,but let's check it if you want too,maybe this is not the same."

Maria
" Ah....Well,uh...I..don't really know much about this wo-" She then stopped,remembering she shouldn't mention much about her real situation,at least for a stranger as Amy. "...I mean,this part of the world,but I think I agree with Nomi on that. Some humans might look or pretend to be happy with it,but are they really because of themselves? Were they happy since the start? I believe that not most of them would like to live their lives as slaves... At least not from where I came from..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:54 pm

Mattew
"Huh? Shoulda said so, I suppose." Ruby began. "Well, I guess we can check... Or, maybe you can use that technique you showed me to open the sealed path!"

Maria
Dyna laughed lightly. "Yeah, why not?" She said. "Humans are all in three groups." She held up her fingers. "Ones that see our bodies and fall in love, willing to be our slaves. Ones that need a bit of convincing, but once they fall in love, they're more than willing. And last, the ones that try to resist. Those ones need to be forced to submit first, but when they do, they're more than happy to be yours." She sighs and puts her hands on her sides. "They're like those cute little creatures from that one game."
Amy blows her bubble bigger and it pops. Nomi jumps when it does. "Well," she began to argue. "I don't think that the same principle applies to sapients like Humans."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 pm

Mattew
Mattew couldn't help but laugh "I wish that was useable everywhere,but it's not that easy. I had luck there was a rock as big as the gem,otherwise I wouldn't had been able to do it. And withthe door....guess we could try to kick it open,but that's not always the best idea.."

Maria
" A head toughie, aren't you?" Maria sighed "Do you know that that last group of humans is willing only because you made them to? They aren't happy, you force them to simulate being happy... What if they don't want to be slaves to you?....Put yourself in our place....would you be happy to serve another race that claims being better than yours?" Now a tone of sadness could be seen in Maria's voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:11 am

((HEY GUYS I EXIST AGAIN))

Mattew
"Well, what other options are there?" Ruby asked, drooping one catlike ear and raising the other, as if to convey confusion. "I'm all open for suggestions, though..."

Maria
Dyna seemed taken aback by Maria's response. "What, this again?" She said. "Ok, sure, maybe there's a fourth group of some kind. But those who dislike the beauty of a Sharmite are few and far between... And besides, if there was something more superior to me, it would make sense to follow them."
Amy crossed her arms and drooped her rabbitlike ears. "Well, Humans aren't bad!" She argued. "Just get along with them! Treat them as equals! It's not hard!" She smiled and hopped in place excitedly. Nomi nodded in understanding, but Dyna seemed confused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 pm

((Sorry for inactivity,it started as an experiment for a few days to see if others didn't entered the RP for maybe seeing it was in motion...then forgot a bit about it and,well,there you go...))
Mattew
"Guess we got norhing to lose for trying...." He then kicked the door pretty hard,although the thought of the place collapsing for that didn't cross his mind until he had already kicked "Oh......crap...."

Maria
"Well...let's just see if the vision of the city makes her see...um....Amy,mind getting us there?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:41 am

((It's ok. I understand, sometimes people get busy.))

Mattew
The door went open, but the rocks behind them began to stir. Luckily, instead of a huge cave in, a few rocks dislodged themselves from their spots and rolled into the center of the tunnel. "Whew..." Ruby took a deep sigh of relief, then looked into the door. "You said you had been in here before? Or did I mishear you?"

Maria
Amy smiled and nodded. "Sure, come this way!" She said, then skipped on ahead, leading the other females towards the town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:44 pm

Mattew
"Huh?...Here,as of this cave?...Well,before we came,I don't think so..."

Maria
Maria just followed Amy quietly,admiring the world,even though it resembled a lot her own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:41 pm

Mattew
Ruby shrugged, then looked inside, trying to see anything. "The place looks a lot like the other areas." She determined quickly. "It looks more uniform in here. Maybe someone was digging."

Maria
Amy happily bounced along, with the other girls following after them. Humans wandered all about and interacted peacefully with the various Sharmites. A Nekomata could be seen comparing outfits with a Human girl. A Human male was receiving a delivery from a mail delivering Harpy. The area was peaceful and everyone seemed to get along.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 pm

-Dyia-
Today Dyia headed to the farm for work, as per her usual routine, Being sent on various tasks ranging from working out on the field to cleaning up after the livestock, Not the most glamorous things you'd want to do, but it was what kept her and her 'Grandma' afloat.

Today was different however, She could just feel it. Then again. Her feelings were usually wrong, But this time she knew it! Somthing different was going to happen today, As she worked, She would have stepped out of the stables, seeing a cart beginning to get loaded up, She curiously wandered over.

(Nothing like starting off with the classic delivery quest-- maybe. possibly.)

Last edited by Yuna on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:24 pm

((Ok, sorry for the wait.))

Dyia
The cart was being loaded with crops from the field, but this time, it wasn't just the usual farmhand that was loading it up. A Harpy mailperson was also there, making small talk with the farmhand and lending him/her a hand while she was there.

((I'm also sorry that I didn't quite know what to do for this. I improvised. owo))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 am

(Its cool on both accounts, I tend to prefer improvising anyway.)

-Dyia-
The girl would blink a couple of times, Normally she didn't pay too much attention to sharmites, not having much of an opinion of them, having strangely not met many in her lifetime, but she thought she may aswell say 'Hi', maybe she'll learn somthing new, Or maybe she'll get some special quest to save the world! ... the latter being probably less likely, Regardless, She'd begin to walk up closer to the two as she gave a slight wave with her hand, "Good day! Do you need any help?" she asked with a curious look on her face with a small hint of excitement and expectation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:49 pm

Dyia
The two turned to face her. "Ah, hello, Dyia." The farmhand greeted her.
The Harpy also gave her a quick wave. "Hi there." She said.
"We would certainly appreciate the help." The farmhand continued. "I'd appreciate the hand."
The Harpy mailwoman continued to help, using the hands on the ends of her wings... Or was it more like her arms had wings on them? Regardless, she kept speaking. "I guess it's not too big a deal." She said. "I've been trying to avoid this person, since she tends to obsess over Harpies, but I guess that if I have to deliver something to her, I have to do my job..."
The farmhand nodded. "I guess that's that." He agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia would begin to help with loading up the crops, curiously looking over to the harpy, blurting out without really thinking too much about it "Who? I can probably help if you need it once Im done with this, Maybe." She shifted around, a smile spreading across her lips, Perhaps she was being abit too curious, But hey, A break from the usual schedule of her life was somthing she desperately wanted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri May 02, 2014 12:22 pm

Dyia
The Harpy turned to face Dyia and thought for a moment. "Well, the thing is..." She began, "I'm a mailperson, as you can see, and there's this one Sharmite that I occasionally have to deliver packages to. Whenever I do, she always takes the opportunity to fangirl over me because I'm a Harpy..." She scratched the back of her head. "I mean the whole nine yards. Hugs, kisses, asking for an autograph, constant questions about what being a Harpy is like... So you're saying you can deliver to her?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat May 03, 2014 10:17 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Dyia
The Harpy turned to face Dyia and thought for a moment. "Well, the thing is..." She began, "I'm a mailperson, as you can see, and there's this one Sharmite that I occasionally have to deliver packages to. Whenever I do, she always takes the opportunity to fangirl over me because I'm a Harpy..." She scratched the back of her head. "I mean the whole nine yards. Hugs, kisses, asking for an autograph, constant questions about what being a Harpy is like... So you're saying you can deliver to her?"
-Dyia-
"Well. Unless she is a human fangirl too, it should be fine. I dont THINK Im a harpy--" Dyia would stop, seemingly lost in her thoughts for a moment as she realized what she was agreeing too specifically, her face turning bright red, Dyia would turn her back to try to hide it "B-Besides. What could possibly go wrong?" she spoke, trying to avoid a nervous tone, though a slight stutter managed to slip through. "I never turn down chances for adventure!" she added in one last line, her expression shifting, though her cheeks were still a rosy color, she clearly was determined.. before a question finally hit her.

"Does she live far away or anything?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun May 04, 2014 4:45 pm

Dyia
The mailwoman smiles at her. "Oh, she doesn't live too far off." She said. "She's actually over in the woods around Capital City, so visiting her shouldn't been too dangerous. Are you asking if you can deliver it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun May 04, 2014 8:00 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Dyia
The mailwoman smiles at her. "Oh, she doesn't live too far off." She said. "She's actually over in the woods around Capital City, so visiting her shouldn't been too dangerous. Are you asking if you can deliver it?"
-Dyia-
The girl nodded her head as she would turn back to the harpy, her face finally returned to its normal pigmentation "Okay, Yeah, I should be able to handle it if you'll let me." nodding her head again, Dyia would hold out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue May 06, 2014 4:56 pm

Dyia
The Harpy smiled and shook Dyia's hand. "Thanks a bunch!" She said. The Harpy took out a small package with the address on it and gave it to Dyia. "I hope it isn't too much trouble. I'll find a gift to give you in return the next time I see you!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Today at 1:27 am

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next