A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed May 07, 2014 12:36 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Dyia
The Harpy smiled and shook Dyia's hand. "Thanks a bunch!" She said. The Harpy took out a small package with the address on it and gave it to Dyia. "I hope it isn't too much trouble. I'll find a gift to give you in return the next time I see you!"
-Dyia-
She would take the package, smiling abit herself as she would grab hold of the package, giving a slight yawn, before placing the package into a bag, reaching further into the bag, she would pull out a piece of parchment, unfolding it, clearly a map she used to help her find her way down to the farm. though she did map out other areas aswell just abit further out, just enough to be able to figure out where she was going. But she never had the exact layout of the forest on it. "Alright.. I should be back soon. Hopefully they dont mind me leaving abit early.." she said, somewhat unsure what to expect once she actually got there, or even somewhat when she goes to take the trip, the young girl would look around to specific parts of the farm she had marked down, before trying to find her way to the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Dyia
Beyond this quest, the rest of the farm seems to be going normally. When all of the daily checks were done, it was time to head south, towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat May 17, 2014 11:45 am

(I just realized I forgot to post here again.)

-Dyia-
Dyia would wave off anyone else that might have been seen to the distance, beginning her trek towards the forest, Probably to arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu May 29, 2014 10:47 am

((It's all right, so did I. Sorta.))

Dyia
In the forest, it was a simple matter for Dyia to follow the directions that the Harpy gave her. She eventually came upon a house in the woods, a log cabin to be exact. The place looked rather quaint, but there were many decorations all about that resembled hearts and stars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu May 29, 2014 5:03 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
((It's all right, so did I. Sorta.))

Dyia
In the forest, it was a simple matter for Dyia to follow the directions that the Harpy gave her. She eventually came upon a house in the woods, a log cabin to be exact. The place looked rather quaint, but there were many decorations all about that resembled hearts and stars.

-Dyia-
The girl blinked twice, her eyes wandering about her surroundings, Dyia had abit of caution to her step, as she wasn't quite the kind of person who felt like falling into a trap, slowly moving towards the door to knock on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:28 pm

Dyia
When Dyia knocked on the door, it was answered by a female with thin rimmed glasses, red eyes, brown hair, plump red lips, red blush, a blue shirt top, a blue skirt, and a generally average figure, besides her rather shapely chest and posterior. She had black horns and head wings, wings on her back, and a demonic tail. She appeared to be a Sharmite of the Succubus or Kiss Succubus persuasion, but it was strange that she seemed overall pretty normal besides her breasts and hindquarters-besides that she wasn't even really that shapely or seductive. "Hey, can I help you?" She asked in a rather calm tone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:23 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia blinked a couple of times, reaching into her bag, "I was told to deliver this .. around here, I think." she states, pull out the package she was given earlier, her eyes wandering across to the figure infront of her, taking in her form for now, before leaning towards the side to try to look past the succubus, in attempt to sate some of her curiousities involving her living area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 pm

Dyia
The Succubus woman looks at the package. "Huh, well, that is for me." She confirmed. She looked around. "Is, umm... Is that nice Harpy around?" She smiled a little bit, searching. Inside her house it looked pretty normal. Television, couches, kitchen... There WAS a vanity mirror, and there appeared to be a stack of dirty magazines by the television.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 am

-Dyia-
Dyia shook her head from side to side, as if saying 'no' "She was helping out at a farm I was work at and uh, I offered to help her deliver this." she responded, yawning out lazily, before adding onto her statement "You're actually alot more normal then I expected- er, no offense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:48 am

Dyia
She giggles and holds up her hands. "Thank you... I think!" She responds. "But you actually MET the Harpy Lady? Harpies are so amazing~! Would you like to come inside?" She had a very excited look on her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:59 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia would nod her head "Sure. I dont see the harm. .. And yeah, I met her-- Seemed like a nice lady." she states before attempting to step around the girl and into the home, unless interrupted, "Oh right. Im Dyia."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Dyia
The Succubus giggled and leaned in, curious. "I'm Ophelia!" She told Dyia. "Quite nice to meet you! Please, come in and take a seat!" Like an excited child, she took in Dyia. "So! Was this the first time you met the nice Harpy Mailperson? Do you know any other Harpies? What're they like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:56 am

-Dyia-
She would blink again before moving to take a seat-- wherever was most convienient for her to sit, really, Dyia placing a finger below her lip, thinking "Well I dont think I've met other harpies.. And I dont normally talk to the mail-people. I wouldn't really know what they're like! Haven't you talked to her though? I mean.. I'd imagine you'd know more then me." she states, smiling slightly. She actually thought the whole fangirl demeanor was somewhat adorable. Though she could see how it would cause problems for a harpy.

"..Admittedly I tend to not talk to alot of sharmites in general.. I think my grandma might not actually like them.. though I cant be sure. Its not somthing I ever asked about."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:27 am

Dyia
Ophelia blinked, then sighed. "She might not like Sharmites at all...?" She said. "I guess that makes sense. It bugs me that there are still people like those around..." She sat down on the couch, next to Dyia. She turned to Dyia, hoping to change the subject. "So, uh, you haven't met any Harpies, huh? That's a bummer." She looked down and kicked her feet a little. "I love Harpies. Their wings are so pretty... And I'd love to have strong legs like one someday, hehe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:11 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia would nod her head somewhat "W-Well I could be wrong. You know what they say about assuming.." she mumbled quietly. deciding not to finish that, letting the subject shift back to- Well, Harpies. "I met the mail lady when I got the package though. She seemed nice. Whats in it anyway, if you dont mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Dyia
Ophelia held up the box. "Well..." She began, starting to try to tear it open. "If you'll look, you'll see... Umm... Ngh..." She seems to be having difficulty with the tape. "Dang it, this is always a pain. You have something sharp?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 am

-Dyia-
She reached into a small bag, Dyia pulling out a rather small looking knife, looking somewhat dull, though it probably could open the package at the very least, holding it out for Ohpelia "Here you are.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Dyia
"Thanks!" Ophelia responded. She used the dull knife to cut open the box, then pulled out... It looked like a few books. It seemed that a couple of them were imported mangas/comics, but the last one looked like a biology textbook of some kind. Ophelia turned to Dyia. "You've done me a great favor by doing this." She told her. "How would you like a kiss, as a reward?" She smiled real big.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:43 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia blinked a few times, Part of her had a feeling she didn't want to know the details of the text book, though her cheeks turned red at the question, placing a finger to her cheek, as if thinking over the offer before stuttering her words slightly. "W-Well uh.. I guess?" she mumbled quietly.

Her little experience with sharmites didn't quite let the thought cross her mind that it might have been a bad idea.. Or perhaps it did, and she didn't think about it too much, Inhaling deeply, Dyia continued to speak "O-Otherwise if you need any help. Its not like I have much else to do today.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:10 am

Dyia
Ophelia smiled at Dyia. "All right!" She said happily. Without hesitation, she leaned in and kissed Dyia on the lips. "Mmmmwah!" It was a single short kiss on the lips that lasted about a second. It went without saying that it was a wonderful kiss, between her plump, soft lips and her enthusiasm and practice. She appeared to be a Kiss Succubus, fed by kissing and arousal. However, other than how nice the kiss was, it didn't appear to have much of an effect. Ophelia wasn't malevolent, just fangirlish.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:30 pm

-Dyia-
She blushed quite abit from the kiss, instinctively leaning towards the kiss for a moment, catching herself when Ophelia pulled away "R-Right.. uh.. th-thanks." she says, the sound of her stomach rumbling being heard, Dyia smiling somewhat, "So do you need anything else? And do you have anything to eat? .. If you dont mind me asking-"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm

Dyia
"Huh, well, I can always get you some food." Ophelia responded. "I love having guests!" She stood up and lead Dyia towards the kitchen. Inside the kitchen, there were numerous cabinets with food, utensils and such, a nice table in the middle with a couple chairs, and big fridge. "What kinda food do you like?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:54 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia would place a finger on her chin in thought, "Well Im used to eating vegetibles or stuff like that, honestly. But then thats probably because I work at a farm.." She nodded her head, humming slightly "I guess whatever you want to make."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:48 pm

Dyia
"I can try to make something with vegetables." Ophelia offered quickly. "Lots of tomatoes, perhaps! I'll throw together a salad, maybe, or some kind of tasty stew...!" She started to look through her fridge excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 am

-Dyia-
Dyia waited as she hummed to herself slightly. "I do enjoy tomatos." she decided to point out, licking her lips-- Nodding her head slightly. "So uh..What do you study specifically? other then maybe Harpies?"

(sorry for the late response)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Today at 6:46 am

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next