Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Dyia
"What do I study?" Ophelia parroted. She put some tomatoes out on the counter, then put a finger to her lips as she thought. "Well, what I find most interesting is the biological differences between different Sharmites. But sometimes I just like to imagine what it's like to kiss different Sharmites..." She giggled and went back to her cabinet, sighing sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 12:17 pm

-Dyia-
The girl put a finger to her lower lip in thought "H-Hrm..Why do Sharmites like kissing so much, anyway?" she simply asked. a slight shade of red forming on her face. Feeling like it was a 'really' stupid question. ...
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 2:58 pm

((Sometimes I wonder if I'm cursed with leaving everything half-way done... By now I started 3 stories (non-related to this forum sadly) and I've left them to rot In my computer....Anyways, that will not happen today too! Not on my watch!))

Mattew
"Someone, as in, aside from you?...Wait, hold on..." He then looked at his feet, specifically the one he kicked the door with.((Don't remember my outfit though, I remember the cloak, but nothing else, improvising Razz)) "I think... Maybe I kicked it too fiercely.....Ow...." He comically started jumping on the other foot, almost making Ruby laugh.

Maria
"Wow..." She looked in awe at how big the city was, altough she didn't mind much about humans and sharmites coexisted with eachother. Soon they found her missing, only to see her looking at a clothes shop, amazed by the variation in clothes they had, making the girls accompanying her realize she used to live in a little village or something like that.

((Whew...Almost felt nostalgic writing here again... Hope I can still make my comeback after all this time...))
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Mattew
Ruby giggled and put her hands on her hips. "Wow, you all right?" She asked with a smirk? "Need a kiss to make it better?" She paused and looked up at the ceiling. "Maybe a bandage?" She added, looking around at the dug out cave.

Maria
Nomi walked up behind Maria, drinking a swig of her sake, then looked down at her. "You look pretty impressed." She noted. "What kind of place did you grow up in?"
Amy and Dyna both walked up to join Nomi and Maria in looking in the store.

Dyia
Ophelia turned to Dyia with a chuckle. "Why do we like kissing so much?" She echoed. "Kissing is a wonderful thing, dear! Not only does it help us portray our emotions, like a means of communication, many people simply feel better about themselves when they get to kiss something!" Pulling out some tomatoes and starting to chop them up, she continued her statement. "Some Sharmites even gain benefits from kissing. For me, a Kiss Succubus, the pleasure and energy from a good kiss is enough to even feed me!"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:40 pm

Mattew
"N-nevermind..." He took off the boot off only to find small stones a little buried in his feet were the cause of his ache. "Oh...So thats why..." After clearing his foot from stones,he put his boot on again, and looked at Ruby, being kind of curious as of what was she looking at. "Ruby...Is something the matter?..."

Maria
They could almost see stars in her eyes as she turned to face them, acting like a kid. "I lived in a very small village. I've never been to a city so big!"
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:05 am

-Dyia-
The young girl nodded her head, abit of red still showing from her own thoughts "I see. I suppose the specific benefits are what seperates somone like me from a sharmite." she says, swaying abit from where she had been sitting "... And I suppose I did feel better about myself abit earlier!" she added onto the sentance
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 2:45 pm

((Hold on...Something weird happened. I was checking the older post as in a little refreshment of background, and found out that the posts that Taxon, a former member of the RP, made, are now listed as Guest instead.It seemed odd, and I tried to look for him in the memberlist. Wasn't even there. Any idea as of what happened?))
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 10:45 pm

joakinter wrote:
((Hold on...Something weird happened. I was checking the older post as in a little refreshment of background, and found out that the posts that Taxon, a former member of the RP, made, are now listed as Guest instead.It seemed odd, and I tried to look for him in the memberlist. Wasn't even there. Any idea as of what happened?))
((That is weird. No idea what happened-- I didn't even notice being how far back the posts were, seemingly.))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 3:43 pm

((Yeah, I guess maybe he deleted his account or something, and I only noticed that yesterday too. Maybe Swerve can tell us once he comes back.))
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 5:20 pm

((Can't say I know what's up with Taxon, yar, but the "closing his account" thing sounds probable. I'll have to do a bit of digging to find out.))

Mattew
"I'm mostly just looking for gems and such." Ruby told him. She looked back at him, then drooped an ear while keeping the other raised. "Do you suppose it's usually so quiet in this place? I've heard that many a Sharmite lives here, but I don't call ever seeing anyone that actually INHABITS the cave."

Maria
"That so?" Dyna began. "Such is the life of a Human, I suppose." She stepped forwards and peeked in the shop, and was immediately curious about a dress they were showing off.
Nomi sighed at Dyna's remark. "Well, regardless!" She began. "While we're here, maybe we should have some fun!" She took another swig of her sake. "Think we can buy anything in here?"

Dyia
Ophelia smiled and turned to face Dyia. "Wonderful!" She declared. "In that case, I am more than willing to kiss you as much as you desire." She turned back to the vegetables and kept cutting them. "In fact, I have half a mind to walk on over and pepper your cheek with pecks." Ophelia let out a quiet giggle after that statement. "Cute little girl~."
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:39 pm

-Dyia-
The Young girl had blinked a couple of times, her face brightening up at Ophelia's words, Dyia had gulped slightly.

"E-Er...Thats p-perfectly fine!" she exclaimed, clearly quite nervous. scratching her cheek as she tried to turn her attention away, trying not to think too much about what the succubus said.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 2:38 pm

((Well...Now with our multiple-hat buddy gone,what will happen to Niles?...Will we have to use mass amnesia or make him an NPC?))

Mattew
"Well, I'm no expert in cave biology,but I saw kind of fortress in here before as I was looking for a way out of the chamber I went in. I saw a mage in there too, an earth elemental. Made a big stalagmite right in front of me. Well, I admit I kind of... almost scared her to death, but still... As for the Sharmites, I don't believe seeing any yet, besides you. Maybe Sharmites don't actually live here..."

Maria
"Sure,I'll start by these clothes!" As Maria was about to eagerly go inside the shop, she realized that her money might not have any value here, being a different world and everything. "Ah....Damn it...." She muttered to herself, grabbing a bag of Lens she had, hidden between clothes. Although she didn't know, she was about to learn that both her world and this one weren't as different.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Dyia
Ophelia smiled and giggled to herself. She finished cutting the vegetable she was in the process of making then walked up to Dyia jovially and put her arms around her. She then started to give Dyia numerous pecklike kisses on the cheek.

((o.o I'm not sure, actually...!))
Mattew
"Fortress...?" Ruby scratched her head quizzically and thought to herself. "You think that something might be going on here?" She seemed to have a look that desired adventure.

Maria
Nomi looked into her bag and searched for her money. "Something up?" She asked. "I might actually have some cash..."
"If it's a Human proprieter we can probably just kiss them up until they blow their load." Dyna suggested. "Humans will do anything for a boner."
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 10:54 pm

-Dyia-
Dyia flailed her arms about slightly as let out a quiet 'Eep', The Ohpelia easily managed to get her arms around her, seemingly.

As felt the other girls' lips pecking onto her cheek, she shut her eyes, her face reddening, squirming about in her arms, though she didn't -actually- seem to try -that- hard to resist. "E-Er! W-What are you doing--"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:26 am

((Well...I guess it's up to you to decide what will happen to our dissapeared comrade.))
Mattew
"Hey,hey hey hey,hold your horses." Mattew said, laughing a little. "A Fortress is way too dangerous for us as we are right now. Maybe we can explore it once Niles and Maria have been found, but until then, we are way out of their league." Mattew then remembered something. "Which actually reminds me...We haven't even gotten out of the cave yet...."

Maria
"Dyna,that's a wrong thing to do!" Then she thought that with her attitude,she may listen to another amgle of vision. "Besides, you could get caught by the police while doing that and end going to prison..." She then saw the inside of Nomi's bag. All of her money looked to be the same as her carried. "Uh...Nomi...Mind lending me a coin? The smallest one you have, it's just for checking something."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 10:17 am

Dyia
"What?" Ophelia began, smiling. "You said that I could~." She giggled and looked at Dyia for some kind of confirmation.

Mattew
Ruby's ears perked up. "O-Oh, right..." She said. "Well... Uhhh, can we try going back the way we came again? Or are we looking for another way out?"
((It's been a while and I forgot, sue me. XD (sorry owo; )))

Maria
Dyna put her hands on her hips, then sighed, looking back at the clothes again.
"Uhh, yeah, one sec..." Nomi pulled out an unfamiliar coin and put it in Maria's hand.
((I also don't recall if we established the currency.))
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 12:44 pm

Mattew
"Well...I suggest going for the way we came from...Just giving steps in a random direction would be dangerous... However,we don't actually recall which way we came from...."
((No problem, busyness can happen anytime.))

Maria
"Oh..." Maria examined Nomi's coin, and then her own coins,seeing a total match to the ones she was carrying. She was shocked for a second, but she was in company of the other girls and shouldn't act suspicious. She handed back the coin she lend her. "Thanks! Guess although I came from a very far away land,our currency is the same as yours."
((I checked back, and we have. We called them Lens, but didn't exactly establish how much they were worth,actually...))
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:26 pm

Dyia
Dyia simply flushed abit, staring down in thought for a moment "W-Well I think you misunders-- ..Er. Okay. Go ahead." she spoke, mumbling quietly, She didn't quite want to just deny her after that.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:23 pm

Dyia
"All right, your call~." Ophelia teased. She then leaned in and gave Dyia a sweet but firm five second kiss on the cheek. "Muah~." She cooed. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Mattew
Ruby thought to herself. "...Right, I think we were going to look for a place where the walls were dug out." She mused. "Because if there were things in the walls, we wouldn't have been there yet."

Maria
Nomi nodded. "That's pretty convenient." She said. "You use Lens, hm? Where did you come from, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Mattew
"Hm,good point...Then...The gemless path seems to be....that one?" He looked to the path ahead of him. " The other one is filled with small, from little to zerp value,aparently...No point collecting those....So, I guess we begin to backtrack...."

Maria
"Well...It is an island, a medium sized one...There are a few villages like mine, who rule the 4 parts of the island separately..."
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 4:55 am

-Dyia-
Dyia had slowly nodded her head as she looked down, poking her fingers together. "Yeah! Er.." she said almost on instinct. ... Its not like she wanted to deny it at this point.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 am

Mattew
"Even if they have little value they're still pretty..." Ruby remarked quietly. "Well, yeah. I guess our best bet is backtracking. Let's go!" She lifts her pickaxe over her shoulder and starts to stride towards the entrance.

Maria
"An island wih 4 parts?" Nomi parroted. "Curious..."
Dyna crossed her arms and looked up. "I haven't seen many islands. Can't say I know where it'd be." She said. "Feel like saying more?"

Dyia
Ophelia giggled, then walked back to get to work on the salad again. "The salad shouldn't take too long to be prepared." She explained.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Mattew
Mattew started to follow the Nekomata, but something came to his mind. "Hey...What will you do once we get out of this cave?".

Maria
"Well, it's not like it's fractured, we divided the island in four zones, each with his own village. It's all the same patch of land, just with different rulers in each zone. And...Well, if you see it from a certain angle, you can see it has the shape of a sword..."
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 1:34 am

-Dyia-
Dyia had nodded her head simply, Patiently sitting in her seat, her face still a shade of red "A-Alright then."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Mattew
Ruby turned to face Mattew. "Me?" She began. "I'm probably going to evaluate the values of all the gems I've found." She swayed her hips a little and giggled. "I love collecting them, but sometimes I sell them for some coin and buy some stuff for myself~!"

Maria
"How do you divide a sword shaped island into four sections?" Nomi inquired.
Dyna turned to face her. "There are plenty of ways to do that." She told her, crossing her arms. "In a plus shape, into four parts side by side..."

Dyia
Ophelia eventually brought Dyia a bowl of salad and a pair of plates, with forks and salad utensils. "All right, we're all set to eat." She declared. She offered Dyia the utensils so that she may serve herself first. "You may go first~."

((Also, hi again everyone.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next