Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

Go down 
+58
SomeGuy
monked80
SAKARAD
Maj Peppers
Barbas
black.hell_
vesago_x
UsernameNotAvailible
Bladeblade22
marksaga7
thasolidjake
Cryostasis
GrimReaper666
tornadohider
PikeOfAO
dukenukem
Drake777
martinixx
overlordvoid
stevenbelmont
dirtydan555
datguy
muffinfortress
DarkMoose8
Dontfindme3
DarkWyvern
deku999
drputrido
trtd
nossiob
Rainman7
Stoneer
ast123
VGDMalcolm
joakinter
argtarg
LazyAlex
ozkun
Professor Tree
ThirdEyeKage
kissfan
ThunderGod65
Daemon McRae
AnonyWriter
Zesquid
Dabeavis
Katanarama!
ShadithBro
CwHart
Dataslycer
questionman
Mkmd13
anon64
Yuna
NoMarcy
wolfzero001
Cio
62 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake777

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:41 pm

i think i gotta need the complete folder with all the good name for each files :s... i don't know whats wrong with my pc :s
Back to top Go down
Drake777

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 5:30 am

i solved the problem, i had B1 instead of winrar, all the files wasnt in jap, so i installed winrar instead and all my files are in jap now. thanks anyway. this game is awesome.
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:40 pm

drake this download is 100% legit no need to change any files or anything i bought this
Back to top Go down
dukenukem

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:26 am

Daemon McRae wrote:
anon64 wrote:
one question, does anyone know how to use the edit option on level select, im probably just being dumb but when i select it it just dumps me in an empty level

This took me forever to figure out, so allow me to provide a tutorial:

The key files responsible are all labeled ED01.player (or ED02, ED03, etc.). What you do is, make copies of the enemy files you want to fight against. These are all labeled E1, E2, E3.player. Put the copies in a side folder. It's best to have 6 of them because there are 6 ED0#.player files. There is a guide in the instruction manual folder called (edit guide) or similar that tells you what E#.player file is what enemy. Then, once you have the optimal six, rename them ED01, ED02, whatever. This is why you are making copies. It doesn't matter what enemies are what file. Now leave them in their little side folder for now.

Next, find the files in the base folder that have three japanese characters, and a number in parenthesis. (i.e. ノルマ(50).demo) The number is how many enemies you are going to be fighting. Make a copy of your optimal numner, and put that in the side folder with the enemies you've renamed. Rename that file ED_N.demo.

Next, find the file named vs1人.demo. Copy it into the side folder, and rename it ED_O.demo.

Then, pick what background you want. they are labeled (for example) S13.stage. Copy it into the side folder. Rename it EDS1.stage The guide for enemies in the instruction manual folder also tells you what file is what background.

You should have nine files:

ED01.player
ED02.player
ED03.player
ED04.player
ED05.player
ED06.player
ED_N.demo
ED_O.demo
EDS1.stage

...in your side folder. Cut and paste those into the core files of the game itself. If you are uncertain about messing with core files, make a copy of the game to be safe. I have had no problems. Select the option to copy and replace all files.

Then, load the game, and select the edit stage. Have fun!

I got this to work but question - is it not possible to just fight one girl you like? Do you have to fight six at once? As that's what happened when I did the above? Anyone feel free to comment
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 pm

dukenukem wrote:
Daemon McRae wrote:
anon64 wrote:
one question, does anyone know how to use the edit option on level select, im probably just being dumb but when i select it it just dumps me in an empty level

The key files responsible are all labeled ED01.player (or ED02, ED03, etc.). What you do is, make copies of the enemy files you want to fight against. These are all labeled E1, E2, E3.player. Put the copies in a side folder. It's best to have 6 of them because there are 6 ED0#.player files. There is a guide in the instruction manual folder called (edit guide) or similar that tells you what E#.player file is what enemy. Then, once you have the optimal six, rename them ED01, ED02, whatever. This is why you are making copies. It doesn't matter what enemies are what file. Now leave them in their little side folder for now.

Next, find the files in the base folder that have three japanese characters, and a number in parenthesis. (i.e. ノルマ(50).demo) The number is how many enemies you are going to be fighting. Make a copy of your optimal numner, and put that in the side folder with the enemies you've renamed. Rename that file ED_N.demo.

Next, find the file named vs1人.demo. Copy it into the side folder, and rename it ED_O.demo.

Then, pick what background you want. they are labeled (for example) S13.stage. Copy it into the side folder. Rename it EDS1.stage The guide for enemies in the instruction manual folder also tells you what file is what background.

ED01.player
ED02.player
ED03.player
ED04.player
ED05.player
ED06.player
ED_N.demo
ED_O.demo
EDS1.stage

...in your side folder. Cut and paste those into the core files of the game itself. If you are uncertain about messing with core files, make a copy of the game to be safe. I have had no problems. Select the option to copy and replace all files.

I got this to work but question - is it not possible to just fight one girl you like? Do you have to fight six at once? As that's what happened when I did the above? Anyone feel free to comment

Yup,it's posible,but you would have to put the original enemy files that contain nothing as the other enemy files.I think they were the ones that you had before using the edit,and there aren't any other way of putting them. That's why it was preferable to keep them.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:11 am

joakinter wrote:
dukenukem wrote:
Daemon McRae wrote:
anon64 wrote:

ED01.player
ED02.player
ED03.player
ED04.player
ED05.player
ED06.player
ED_N.demo
ED_O.demo
EDS1.stage

Yup,it's posible,but you would have to put the original enemy files that contain nothing as the other enemy files.I think they were the ones that you had before using the edit,and there aren't any other way of putting them. That's why it was preferable to keep them.

or you could just use this

https://mega.co.nz/#!McIEVALD!eNpey0OMGnA7IqOv7uIf537_SH1fAljOPrzu4M-zgLQ
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:37 am

Use the OneStageEdit program. Makes it infinitely easier.
Back to top Go down
ast123

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 10:55 am

theres a new demo out for a new game.  check the excessm official site for download
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:22 am

Yep, i think we can call this One Shota 2 :)There are more feature in this game, the shota now can shoot ball (maybe the skill) and counter attack still there...
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:51 pm

Cio wrote:
Yep, i think we can call this One Shota 2 Smile...

nah part of the name was from the mc being named Shota and it's a spinoff not a sequel the new mc is the kid from the start of day 3
Back to top Go down
PikeOfAO

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Anyone has the 1日目.player? Tried playing this game since I downloaded it again last time after I switch my PC, but this time it told me that file got corrupted.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 pm

cheers

Last edited by ShadithBro on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tornadohider

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:53 am

Please help… My game keeps crashing every time I reach a certain level. It crashes too whenever I stage select stage 4 or 7. My only explanation for this is because I’m missing E0.4player , 4日目.player and 7日目.player. If anyone is kind enough, please share me these missing files… T-T

Back to top Go down
trtd

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 5:45 pm

Anyone got a clue what effect(if any) the kiss of the girl in yellow swimsuit has? Doesn't seem to do much, just looks hot.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm

drain
Back to top Go down
PikeOfAO

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Many thanks Shadith. Got it working, but with some minor file errors for other stage, but it works.
Back to top Go down
GrimReaper666

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

Is anyone could upload it on server where its allowed to free download files higher than 500 mb? Pllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Cryostasis

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 am

Question; Where do you input the passwords?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Cryostasis wrote:

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 One10
Back to top Go down
Cryostasis

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Cryostasis wrote:

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 One10

Ah, thought they were for jumping to boss battles. Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
thasolidjake

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

I anyone would be willing to skype me
E04.player
E20.player
E21.player
4日目.player
7日目.player
id be very grateful my user is Thasolidjake
Back to top Go down
marksaga7

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey I'm really sorry to ask, I just found this forum where people were asking for the game. May I ask anyone if they could please send me the game, I'd very much appreciate it. I can use skype for a transfer
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:52 pm

Cryostasis wrote:
Ah, thought they were for jumping to boss battles. Thanks anyway!

you can do that with edit mode

if you play on hard mode the giant mantis and evil organization leader are unbeatable
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:57 pm

wait... There are different difficulties? How do you change the difficulties and are there more moves in the higher difficulty?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 10:45 pm

The additional difficulty (and an easy mode) is in the folder. You need to replace a file but I forgot which ones since I haven't opened this in a long time. Hard mode is if you get grabbed, it is instant game over. The reason that the forementioned two bosses are unbeatable is because you actually need to get grabbed to be able to defeat them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next