A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:31 pm

CwHart wrote:
Anyone beaten the giant boss yet, she is a real pain in the ass

dodge her till she flash white then wait till she "releases"(don't fight back), that is when you attack

repeat 2 times

edit

if done perfectly you'll be ah 50% heart when you win
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:43 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?p6f6k9wdepui3a7

Very Happy edit mode matchmaker
pass LazyShota
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:52 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p6f6k9wdepui3a7

Very Happy edit mode matchmaker
pass LazyShota
I have no fucking fluffin' idea what I just downloaded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:51 am

basically it copies and renames the files for edit mode so you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
argtarg



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-24

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:40 am

when im trying to unpack the rar file it gives me an error that 1 file is corrupted(winrar)... any help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter



Posts : 262
Join date : 2012-06-19
Age : 26
Location : Right behind you

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:13 am

happens to me as well,just keep on the game,and if you beat it,don't go to the 2nd map,or it'll crash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zesquid



Posts : 616
Join date : 2009-11-11
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Do we have any videos of the game at all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Do we have any videos of the game at all?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VGDMalcolm



Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:08 am

Such an awesome game. The story mode my be long and enduring but there's tons of enemies, different hscenes for each girl and the One Stage Edit program allows you to have as much fun as you want Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giga Man



Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:23 am

Hey guys? I maximized the game's window to full-screen, but I can't figure out how to restore it back to a windowed view. The boundaries of the window just keep flickering from time to time. It's really bothering me. Any help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadithBro



Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-10-07

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 pm

<- looks at the window tab

try hitting F4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Giga Man



Posts : 118
Join date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:59 am

LOL!

Thanks, dude. x_x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ast123



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Easy Matchmaker   Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:32 am

LazyAlex wrote:
http : // www {.}mediafire{.}com/?p6f6k9wdepui3a7

Very Happy edit mode matchmaker
pass LazyShota

Hello LazyAlex, thanks for this, however it appears the file is now unavailable, would you be so kind as to reupload? (Or anyone else that managed to get the file?)

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Yeah, the files down Sad(((((
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:03 pm

yeah my mediafire account got shut down on the 1st

i knew it would happen sooner or later as the site started cracking down on porn awhile back

Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:09 pm

reckon u could reupload from anonfiles or something
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ast123



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
yeah my mediafire account got shut down on the 1st

i knew it would happen sooner or later as the site started cracking down on porn awhile back


you should be able to upload that specific file on any file sharing site, because the file itself doesn't contain any pornography. its an application that is totally useless without the game right? so i dont think it can get flagged. if you want, i can send you my email adress and maybe you can send me a link via yousendit.com? That site automatically expires their files after a few days
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LazyAlex



Posts : 461
Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:11 am

ast123 wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
yeah my mediafire account got shut down on the 1st

i knew it would happen sooner or later as the site started cracking down on porn awhile back


you should be able to upload that specific file on any file sharing site, because the file itself doesn't contain any pornography. its an application that is totally useless without the game right? so i dont think it can get flagged. if you want, i can send you my email adress and maybe you can send me a link via yousendit.com? That site automatically expires their files after a few days

the problem is i had a bunch of bf games there like Leotard Quest, MSR, Succubus Prince

so the whole account got shut down

anyway i don't have the files atm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VGDMalcolm



Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-10-27

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:05 pm

I'm having a problem with the game where it gives me an error if I attempt to go to Stage 7. Did I download incorrectly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
anon64



Posts : 1077
Join date : 2011-08-26
Location : everywhere... and nowhere

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:17 am

Malcolm i would say re-download, if not i'll upload my copy of the game

also can someone give me the precise details on how to make EDIT contain the yellow bikini girl and the blonde schoolgirl (the one with the kiss move)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stoneer



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:35 pm

Edit: I fixed my problem so don't worry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuna



Posts : 286
Join date : 2010-12-06
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 am

anon64 wrote:
Malcolm i would say re-download, if not i'll upload my copy of the game

also can someone give me the precise details on how to make EDIT contain the yellow bikini girl and the blonde schoolgirl (the one with the kiss move)
Well its saying the torrent isn't available, so might be good to uh, upload it.(I accidently deleted mine after going on a mass murdering spree of files that were taking up a huge ammount of space)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ast123



Posts : 4
Join date : 2013-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
ast123 wrote:
LazyAlex wrote:
yeah my mediafire account got shut down on the 1st

i knew it would happen sooner or later as the site started cracking down on porn awhile back


you should be able to upload that specific file on any file sharing site, because the file itself doesn't contain any pornography. its an application that is totally useless without the game right? so i dont think it can get flagged. if you want, i can send you my email adress and maybe you can send me a link via yousendit.com? That site automatically expires their files after a few days

the problem is i had a bunch of bf games there like Leotard Quest, MSR, Succubus Prince

so the whole account got shut down

anyway i don't have the files atm

aww mannnn, hopefully you find it! makes edit stage soooo much easier. Too much work to do it manually with all that copy/pasing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daemon McRae



Posts : 55
Join date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 pm

anon64 wrote:
Malcolm i would say re-download, if not i'll upload my copy of the game

also can someone give me the precise details on how to make EDIT contain the yellow bikini girl and the blonde schoolgirl (the one with the kiss move)

Sure. Just make a copy of these two files:

E11.player
E21.player

and rename them to replace the ED0*.player files you want. make multiples and rename them (for example) ED01, ED02, ED03.player if you want to fight more than one at a time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainman7



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-03-28

PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:57 am

Hey guys I downloaded the full game but when I try pulling it up in Winrar I get corrupt files. The files say CRC failed and corrupt at the end. I took out the URLs on the dwld. A couple player files were corrupt I believe 4 and 7. Any ideas as of what to do from here to get it working, Im not very good at this kind of stuff? Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)   Today at 1:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
王様はおねショタの夢を見る (One Syota/Shota)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: