A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

One piece Dragon dream or something like that (GBA;Japanese)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
joakinter

PostSubject: One piece Dragon dream or something like that (GBA;Japanese)   Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:01 pm

First-time poster,long time lurker coming to you with something I just found between my files.
I can't believe why i didn't post this sooner, I've had this game for almost 3 years ago and I've never found out this.
Link
Basically is an indirect kiss and has an enslavement or something efect that makes the victim follow you around,but it causes no damage at all.
it even comes with a heart animation, since I saw around that some people here are fans of that kind of thing.
also I have no idea if there's any other attack like this since I was too lazy to go to the final and get all the moves until I lost all the GBA roms,so I can't find out if there's any other kissing attack even if I wanted to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

One piece Dragon dream or something like that (GBA;Japanese)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1