Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Upon Her Lips Forum game

Go down 
+11
Dataslycer
Shakewell
vesago_x
LazyAlex
kissfan
SwerveStar
ThunderGod65
ShadithBro
anon64
CwHart
Mkmd13
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:44 pm

I can take a look at it, or if there are ones from there that you really really like, just post it here.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 5:58 am

any updates on this or any writing you want done?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:16 pm

Just actually booted up the old RPGMaker and toyed around with a few things just to get back into the groove of it. Im thinking about starting off with just making the coliseum and the framework of all the npc's in the area.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 1:55 am

what version of rpgm are we using?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:03 am

RPGMaker VX Ace
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:39 pm

is this still being worked on?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 12:16 am

Why yes it is, Im making the colisum right now, but I want your guys input on something. What should be the first ten enemies? Of course, the first nine arent going to be that tough to beat since they are going to introduce you to the game but the tenth enemy is going to be the first boss.

So, if you have any preference on who the first boss should be and who the first nine enemies should be, let me know and I will choose the most popular answers.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:39 am

Well.....how bout this?
1- A simple human woman (maybe make her think she's aldmighty and make the fight unloosable for the first time or smth)
2-Harpy (smaller,less powerful,so we can later add a bigger one with a grudge for defeating her sister)
3-Goblin
4- Small Vampire
5-Dwarf
6-Slime (almost forgot her xD maybe put her around 3 or 2 could work too)
7-9 No idea
10 (boss)- Maybe a Slime Queen?
This is just my guess,it's a random order,just thought of which would be the weakest
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 3:56 am

I'm still on board if you need help, especially with the technical side of things.

For enemies, I suggest monster girls, considering the arena environment. You can only get so much variety with human enemies, and the limited interaction with the enemy in this setting doesn't allow for much setup.

So my vote essentially seconds what joakinter proposed. I also want to add a fairy to the list. They make for good early game fodder.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 7:47 am

I think you should just go with the ones you feel best suit the game or best to fit into it, but in my opinion monster girls are probably easier to deal with and already have a bunch of art renderings out there, but my more favorable opinion would be to choose from the most descriptive and more detailed suggestions that people have posted but it ultimately the creators call I guess.

But my ten would be( no specific order and all from the "request ideas" page):
1)Gemini
2)succubus (any kind)
3)bublle gum girl
4)vampire(any kind)
5)Harpy
6)Lipstick Mistress
7)slime girl(s)
8)Squid/octopus girl(s)
9)cow/minotaur girl
10)nekomata/catgirl(s)
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 11:49 pm

joakinter wrote:
Well.....how bout this?
1- A simple human woman (maybe make her think she's aldmighty and make the fight unloosable for the first time or smth)
2-Harpy (smaller,less powerful,so we can later add a bigger one with a grudge for defeating her sister)
3-Goblin
4- Small Vampire
5-Dwarf
6-Slime (almost forgot her xD maybe put  her around 3 or 2 could work too)
7-9 No idea
10 (boss)- Maybe a Slime Queen?
This is just my guess,it's a random order,just thought of which would be the weakest

Can't lose the first fight? But...but...I like haughty women...I think it would have some great game over dialogue as well, seeing as you lost to the weakest enemy in the game. This list is good...maybe the enemies can vary between human and monster.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:21 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
RPGMaker VX Ace
it's on sale at newegg just to let you know

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=32-231-001
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Yea, people that want to help me out should pick it up so I can share it with you and you can add whatever you feel like to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upon Her Lips Forum game   Upon Her Lips Forum game - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upon Her Lips Forum game
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5