Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My original game

Go down 
+34
abstertrek
Skav
joakinter
Shakawell
Katanarama!
Panoptes
Bloodly
trtd
maybeimalion
delibestres
prinnythehero
Hasemeowikins
mlurker
Caustic_Clown
overlordvoid
MonsterGirlLuver
Yuna
VGDMalcolm
NeoGeno450
065227n
lawlnewb
No one
Alzhar
Dataslycer
ThirdEyeKage
angrywhiteboy42
darksophina
LazyAlex
ShadithBro
ThunderGod65
questionman
vesago_x
Mkmd13
Shakewell
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

My original game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 11:34 am

at the moment i cant honestly find anything wrong with the writing, but if you want me to write any future moves then message me
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Shakewell wrote:
Thanks! I can work on the game solo, but any help would definitely be appreciated!

Also, I found another bug in the demo. Bottled Water does nothing. Don't buy it. I always wonder how I can screw up something so simple. It's the little things..

it works sometimes but will have that massage regardless

edit

if you like 5% of your hp or mp that should help a bit
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:00 pm

I simply derped and left out the Event Command that actually subtracts from the pleasure variable. I went and updated the demo with bugfixes. If you already played through the demo, don't bother downloading this new version, as it doesn't add much content. Huge thanks to everyone who gave feedback so I can fix stuff!

EDIT: So thanks to the Steam sale, I've recently purchased RPG Maker VX Ace. I've noticed that it is not backwards compatible with RMVX projects, so if I want to continue my project in Ace, I'll have to manually copy everything over. It shouldn't be too difficult, since most of the core stuff is in RGSS script. And since the project is still young, it would be better to do it now than later. Is it worth it? There doesn't seem to be much improvement over non-Ace (why did I even purchase Ace?), and I am a very lazy individual.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:10 am

Shakewell wrote:
Is it worth it? There doesn't seem to be much improvement over non-Ace (why did I even purchase Ace?), and I am a very lazy individual.

well there the Character Generator, Video Playback, Damage Formula Editor, RGSS3 is pure Ruby unlike RGSS2 where it was used only for scripting, Use of multiple tilesets, need me to go on?
Back to top Go down
ThirdEyeKage

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 8:55 pm

From what I've played of this, you have a gem on your hands. I just have one word: Moar.
Also, there are a few bugs I've encountered. When I examine the bones near where you start, it says I recieved a femur, and a girl's sprite pops up. Then it says that the graphic cannot be found and exits the game. The same thing happens when I go into the captain's quarters in the outpost.
EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out. If anyone else is having this problem, just switch your system locale to japanese, redownload, and switch back.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 1:40 am

That reminds me I noticed a small glitch the girl that attacks you after you pick up the femur seems to respawn once you enter the pass where two rouges attack you

suggestion since you go back to sleep after the match with Alice how about being healed due to rest?
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 2:30 am

Well, so far I absolutely love RMVXA. Unfortunately, however, it breaks too many things for me to transfer the project over. I could redo the whole battle system for the better, but honestly I'd rather just add more content now that I have the core down.

Quote :
That reminds me I noticed a small glitch the girl that attacks you after you pick up the femur seems to respawn once you enter the pass where two rouges attack you
Good catch. I lazily used Erase Event here without fully knowing what it did. I'll fix that, thanks.

Quote :
Never mind. I figured it out. If anyone else is having this problem, just switch your system locale to japanese, redownload, and switch back.
I figured that would be a problem. I'll make sure to rename the Japanese resources I ripped for next release to avoid this issue.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 2:21 am

Just a small thing, When you do pick up the femur and go to look at what you have equipped as a weapon, all it says is "bone". Now I know the femur is a bone but wouldnt it be better to name it "femur" instead of bone?

Its up to you really but it just plays with my mind a bit lol.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 3:34 am

Haha, just a preference. Describing the weapon as a femur specifically seemed a little odd.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 10:12 pm

you should look at the inventory description of the bone Mkmd13
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 11:08 am

found another glitch, if you choose to infiltrate and destroy the girl you battle (sara I think) will dissapear,but if you talk to the place where she was, the conversation will replay even though she isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:12 pm

Haha, that's actually part of one big glitch. The demo was supposed to end before your character jumps through the Gate. I forgot to put that back in when I released the last version. Anything past that point is suuuper incomplete and wasn't meant for eyes. I don't think Sara even had her moves yet.

Anyways, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with holiday stuff. I'll probably release more stuff after New Years.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:25 am

Happy New Year! So I promised a release after New Years, so here it is.

I fell in love with RMVXAce so hard that I had to redo my whole project. The entire battle system has been redone, but it still follows the love/lust system from before. The story's been changed too, as I wasn't really sure where to go with the old one.

Like last time, this demo is super incomplete. I haven't had a chance to really test run the whole demo either, so it may even include some fatal flaws here and there (I'm gonna be sad if the game crashes early in the demo). And it's probably frustratingly imbalanced again as well. In addition, there are some kinks that I haven't been able to work out yet. I'll list them to avoid redundancy:
  • Skills will randomly be unavailable for a number of turns.
  • The message system is really wonky.
  • Max love/lust just disables you until the enemy finishes you.
  • There are no recovery skills yet.
  • Anything involving the enemy's love/lust/pleasure meters is barebones incomplete at the moment.
  • You can have sex with spiders (the nonanthropomorphic kind)
I should also add that there is no game over dialogue yet. I'm still weak in that area and I've put it off until later. If anyone would like to fill some in I'd gladly accept it!

The download link has been edited into the first post. As usual, feedback is more than welcome. In fact, it's what keeps me going.
Back to top Go down
questionman

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 am

I'm wondering if this is a bug or not because when I face Tala it is an immediate game over.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 am

Downloading now and I will give my feedback and corrections when im done.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:14 am

questionman wrote:
I'm wondering if this is a bug or not because when I face Tala it is an immediate game over.
Yep, that would be a bug. I think I know where I screwed up, too. Does your character instantly orgasm at battle start?

I uploaded a quick fix. I'll admit again I can't testplay at the moment (it's difficult to test a game of this nature with family hovering over my shoulder) and apologize again for the bugs. I'll properly go over everything once this family vacation is officially over.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:50 am

Shakewell wrote:
questionman wrote:
Yep, that would be a bug. I think I know where I screwed up, too. Does your character instantly orgasm at battle start?

I uploaded a quick fix. I'll admit again I can't testplay at the moment (it's difficult to test a game of this nature with family hovering over my shoulder) and apologize again for the bugs. I'll properly go over everything once this family vacation is officially over.

That is exactly my problem too lol.
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

its fixed it, i beat her but theres no way i can beat the queen
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 am

Ok, after running through the game, this is what I found that are errors or bugs:

The pillars in the Kings Room have weird black boxes on top of them.

Gale traps you in his room if you go over in the corner by his bed.

In Gale's room, you can stand on the table with the notes on it.

Idk if this is just your preference, but the spelling of "coming" and "cumming" is used wrong in the game.

"Hero: Makes sure she gets plenty of rest." It should be "Make" not "Makes".

"Nabis Mayor: How fortunate of me!" It should be "for" not "of".

Scorpions seem to be a bit overpowered. I had to go back to the forest and grind for 2 more levels before I could beat them properly.

darksophina wrote:
its fixed it, i beat her but theres no way i can beat the queen

To beat the Queen, just use Sextech moves on her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:54 pm

I agree that the scorpions are way to powerful
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Is it just me or I can't find the link on the first page?
Back to top Go down
Alzhar

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:05 pm

The fairies needs buff and there is a town way below the mountains that you can't get in.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Dataslycer wrote:
Is it just me or I can't find the link on the first page?

The link is the blue text on the first post.

Fiery Snake wrote:
The fairies needs buff and there is a town way below the mountains that you can't get in.

I agree that the fairies need to be buffed as well and Im guessing the town hasnt been built yet and probably will be usable in the next update.
Back to top Go down
Shakewell

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm

As usual, thanks for the feedback.

@Mkmd13: You've found quite a bit of errors! I'll run through some real quick. The black boxes represent the ceiling. Unfortunately, since RMVX, there is no longer a traditional "ceiling tile", but I feel it's still best represented with black tiles. "Coming" is a personal preference. "How fortunate of me!" seems fine to me, but your way works, too. The rest I will definitely fix by next release. Thanks!

@rest: The game isn't balanced yet. At all. I haven't had a chance to really test the game in that area for reasons mentioned earlier. In fact, next release will be entirely balance changes. Thanks for playing though.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:03 am

Not a problem Smile If I could find a job that pays me to fix errors in games, I would soooooo take it haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My original game   My original game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My original game
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next