Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

assets from my failed rpg

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

assets from my failed rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 4:14 pm

Also merry Christmas
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:10 am

These are great, anon, thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 am

Dibs on the Ninja girl! x3 lol xD Nice job on these and Merry Xmas. :3
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Fantastic work! And what's this about Aphrodite? Is there a profile and info for her?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 3:08 am

Thanks for all the good feedback, zesquid if you go oh the preview thread I made months ago, there is a profile and move list for Aphrodite
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Fantastic work! And what's this about Aphrodite? Is there a profile and info for her?

If you want to get technical, the original Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of Love.

...Also, there were two Aphrodites in Greek Mythology. One was about spiritual love, as in legitimate love. That was Aphrodite Urania. The other, Aphrodite Pandemos, was all about physical love, as in sex, like the one here.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:22 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

If you want to get technical, the original Aphrodite was the Greek Goddess of Love.

...Also, there were two Aphrodites in Greek Mythology. One was about spiritual love, as in legitimate love. That was Aphrodite Urania. The other, Aphrodite Pandemos, was all about physical love, as in sex, like the one here.

Well duh, I'm referring to in Thea's profile it refers to Aphrodite as if she's a character in the game. For instance, up above it shows that Thea has an attack called gust and the description is simply "same as Aphrodite's" which, since there's no aphrodite profile, leaves me wondering.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:18 am

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Much appreciated 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: assets from my failed rpg   assets from my failed rpg Empty

Back to top Go down

assets from my failed rpg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: