Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chrono Trigger: Ayla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Chrono Trigger: Ayla Empty
PostSubject: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Thank the fact I watch so many LPs and all those fan-animations that I found this one. Long story short, a Two-Best-Friends-Play animation led me to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6e2RLCaMc2s#t=300s At 5 minutes, Ayla heals Chrono by blowing him a kiss.

I actually don't watch Two-Best-Friends-Play, I just got it in my recommendations. Here's the animation in question, btw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQa-rnV-OBM
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:57 pm

Not sure if you recall, but Ayla have a charm move that allows her to steal an item from an enemy. She also has a double tech version with Marle as well.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm

POKEMON LIED!?!?!? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:

now I am confused.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:

now I am confused.

If I had to guess, it's because "Charm" is a Pokemon move that sharply reduces the enemy's Physical Attack power, while Charm in Chrono Trigger, according to another poster, steals an item. Meanwhile, the closest thing to Chrono Trigger's version of Charm in Pokemon is called "Covet".

If it's not that, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm

Didnt you guys listen to the commentary??? Watch the video again from that point and you will know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrono Trigger: Ayla   Chrono Trigger: Ayla Empty

Back to top Go down

Chrono Trigger: Ayla
Page 1 of 1