Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Empty
PostSubject: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 am

ok this page will be good explanation of what i wanted to post

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/142584/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch38_by_mahou-x
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/146474/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch40_by_mahou-x

will post power in action pages later
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm

http://www.batoto.net/read/_/137569/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch34_by_mangaholic/18
(power to foresee)
http://www.batoto.net/read/_/142584/yamada-and-the-seven-witches_ch38_by_mahou-x
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:58 pm

The latest girl in 44 looks like it has the power to change a person... Or so
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 am

kissfan wrote:
The latest girl in 44 looks like it has the power to change a person... Or so

nope she sees a persons past trauma
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:59 pm

Big news guys,all 7 witches were discovered.Bad thing is,aparently the 7th witch doesn't use kisses,so it's only 6 effective now.Bestiary of all 6 of them...CHECK!
Shiraishi Urara: Kiss causes to switch bodies.Can revert by kissing them again
Odagiri Nene: Kiss causes victim to fall in love with her.Same way to revert as Urara
Otsuka Meiko: Whoever kisses her will have the power to communicate telephatically with her and any others who have kissed her.It isn't mentioned,but I guess it isn't erasable through another kiss.
Sarushima Maria: If she kisses someone,she'll have a vision of her future,but only a few bits of it,not all of it,and it isn't very detailed.(has more features,but you'll find out more reading the comic than letting me explain it)
Takigawa Noa: She sees the most closest trauma of the person she kisses,acts kind of like Sarushima's power,but it sees the past instead of the future.
Asuka (couldn't find the last name/first name): Makes the people she kisses forget totally about her,and they aren't able to see her even if she was right in front of her.

Aaaaaand that's all of them that actually seem to kiss (till now,that is). If something changes I'll keep this up to date.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 pm

joakinter wrote:
Big news guys,all 7 witches were discovered.Bad thing is,aparently the 7th witch doesn't use kisses,so it's only 6 effective now.Bestiary of all 6 of them...CHECK!
Odagiri Nene: Kiss causes victim to fall in love with her.Same way to revert as Urara
Otsuka Meiko: Whoever kisses her will have the power to communicate telephatically with her and any others who have kissed her.It isn't mentioned,but I guess it isn't erasable through another kiss.
Sarushima Maria: If she kisses someone,she'll have a vision of her future,but only a few bits of it,not all of it,and it isn't very detailed.(has more features,but you'll find out more reading the comic than letting me explain it)
Takigawa Noa: She sees the most closest trauma of the person she kisses,acts kind of like Sarushima's power,but it sees the past instead of the future.
Asuka (couldn't find the last name/first name): Makes the people she kisses forget totally about her,and they aren't able to see her even if she was right in front of her.

Aaaaaand that's all of them that actually seem to kiss (till now,that is). If something changes I'll keep this up to date.

I think it's time to start up a new list
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Uhh....new list?....Anyways,the manga seems to have stopped in Ch. 82 T.T It's been stuck there for literally months...
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:00 am

98 is out and a lot has happened since 82

edit

sadly the manga has been officially licensed (by crunchyroll of all things) so some site like batoto won't have the new chapters

If I see a copy at the book store I'd buy it but I'm not a big crunchyroll fan if you can't tell

I've just been informed that mangahere is up to date http://www.mangahere.com/manga/yamada_kun_to_7_nin_no_majo/

joakinter wrote:

iirc Asuka's first name is Mikoto
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:17 am

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 10f3voo

What may be the new powers (it must be close somewhat):

Shiraishi Urara: Body switch.
What may be the new power: Personality switch (as in Shiraishi as a delinquent and an idiot and Yamada as a kind, not lazy, smart person).

Odagiri Nene: Kiss causes victim to fall in love with her.
New power: Submission. Under Konno Tsubasa.

Otsuka Meiko: Whoever kisses her will have the power to communicate telephatically with her and any others who have kissed her. It isn't mentioned, but I guess it isn't erasable through another kiss.
What may be the new power: Mind reading the target.
Owner: Kotori Moegi

Sarushima Maria: If she kisses someone, she'll have a vision of her future, but only a few bits of it, not all of it, and it isn't very detailed. (has more features, but you'll find out more reading the comic than letting me explain it)
What may be the new power: Still see the future, but now more improved in that it may see the possibilities.
Or a kiss that changes fate (as in kinda like Izanagi in Naruto XD)
Current owner: Aiko Chikushi
Power enhancement (more like limitation lol): Only she can change the future.

Takigawa Noa: She sees the most closest trauma of the person she kisses, acts kind of like Sarushima's power, but it sees the past instead of the future.
What may be the new power: Suck out the good memories until there's nothing but trauma.

Asuka (couldn't find the last name/first name): Makes the people she kisses forget totally about her, and they aren't able to see her even if she was right in front of her.
Confirmed: Memory removal. However, whether it's not affected by the previous memory wipe or such is unknown.
New User: Nancy (2-G)

Last edited by kissfan on Wed May 14, 2014 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 9:58 am

kissfan wrote:
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo 10f3voo

What may be the new powers (it must be close somewhat):

Shiraishi Urara: Body switch.
What may be the new power: Personality switch (as in Shiraishi as a delinquent and an idiot and Yamada as a kind, not lazy, smart person).

Odagiri Nene: Kiss causes victim to fall in love with her.
New power: Submission. Under Konno Tsubasa.

Otsuka Meiko: Whoever kisses her will have the power to communicate telephatically with her and any others who have kissed her. It isn't mentioned, but I guess it isn't erasable through another kiss.
What may be the new power: Mind reading the target.

Sarushima Maria: If she kisses someone, she'll have a vision of her future, but only a few bits of it, not all of it, and it isn't very detailed. (has more features, but you'll find out more reading the comic than letting me explain it)
What may be the new power: Still see the future, but now more improved in that it may see the possibilities.
Or a kiss that changes fate (as in kinda like Izanagi in Naruto XD)

Takigawa Noa: She sees the most closest trauma of the person she kisses, acts kind of like Sarushima's power, but it sees the past instead of the future.
What may be the new power: Suck out the good memories until there's nothing but trauma.

Asuka (couldn't find the last name/first name): Makes the people she kisses forget totally about her, and they aren't able to see her even if she was right in front of her.
Confirmed: Memory removal. However, whether it's not affected by the previous memory wipe or such is unknown.
New User: Nancy (2-G)

Kotori Moegi got the mind reading power.

you made a mistake Nancy has the 7th witch power(the only power that the same as before so far) not Asuka Mikoto's invisibly power by the way
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 am

Kotori Moegi is most likely mind control- wait... is it possible to have two powers at the same time or is she a living wizard?

LOL Yamada's too much of an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo   Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Page 1 of 1