Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Comic Commissions of Mine

Go down 
+7
monked80
rb9
wolfzero001
065227n
Zesquid
LazyAlex
Dataslycer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
handsomered

handsomered

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Chapter 3:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:58 pm

Chapter 4:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

About half of Chapter 5:

Spoiler:

And stuff I have yet to write out:

- The trainer explains the competition and what it takes to win.  She also makes it clear that he could die if he fails, giving him incentive to win since fathering a generation of succubi doesn't appeal to the slave in its own right.
Training (all of these sequences are brief as the slave recalls them):
- Trainer tasks him with staying hard for a long time with no pheromones, kisses, drugged food, masturbation, etc. lest he be turned into a squiggly.  He has a cock ring that release the squiggly gas if it doesn't detect a certain amount of pressure being exerted on its interior and his wrists are fitted with devices that will set the ring off if they come close to it, meaning he can't touch himself.  Despite the lack of stimuli he's also expected to fill a bucket of cum every day. 
- The slave learns how to make himself ejaculate with convulsions and strong mental focus and manages to fill his subconscious with so much eroticism that he'll maintain an erection while sleeping.
- ^ During all this time the slave only ever sees the trainer when she comes to take the cum bucket in exchange for food (she won't feed him unless the bucket is full) since seeing her anym ore regularly would make it easier for him to stay hard, compromising the test.
- After he has proven himself able to hold an erection indefinitely and cum on command, much more intensive training starts.  The slave is seen shooting targets and being taught to more thoroughly control the size of his loads.  He is also seen performing incredible acts of strength with his penis, such as jumping with it, like a pogo stick, while the trainer sits on his back (might make a good cover?).
- Whenever the slave isn't training he's bound to an apparatus that jelqs him (a penis exercise I'll give a reference for later).
- Finally the trainer is seen telling the slave that his training is complete after he's able to satisfy her in bed without passing out or going dry.
- The chapter ends with the slave standing over Pink and Purple, who are passed out in a big pool of his cum, as he checks that stopwatch ting from before, noting his dramatically improved virility.

Chapter 6
Cover: Not sure yet

- The next chapter opens with Pink and Purple bringing the slave to the competition (I still haven't thought of a good name for this yet) and telling him that it started a little while ago, with every man failing so far.
- At the gates to the first room of the trials the slave meets the queen for the first time.  She tells him a bit more about the competition and then makes him drink some of her vaginal fluids, giving him even more erotic energy. 
There are 4 trials he has to complete:
Trial 1:  The slave simply has to reach the door at the end of the room.  He isn't told this, however, until after he has inserted himself in the first succubi and finds that he can't pull out due to a great suction force.  The slave concludes that he has to cum in her with a load massive enough to force her vagina open, and eventually does so
Trial 2:  Red and Blue are in the next room and the slave is tasked with making them both cum.  The twist, though, is that he's bound by their elastic bra straps and can barely move (I'll give detailed references as to how he's bound later).  He manages to get semen on both their breasts, though, and rubs it in with what few parts of his body he can move, causing them to cum from his cum's topical effects, as seen in chapter 2, which has only gotten stronger now.
Trial 3: The next room has a massive harem of succubi who swarm the slave.  He's expected to make all of them cum, but things are seeming bleak as the chapter ends with him buried under a pile of them.

Chapter 7
Cover: Not sure yet
- The chapter opens with a greater succubi and some of her assistants capturing an entire village full of men.  The men are initially standing in a crowd, naked, erect, and compliant (due to pheromones) as the succubus explains their new role in life.  Their wives, daughters, etc. have all been drugged and are fast asleep. 
- She then has the men form lines based on their penis sizes, the least of which are being turned into squigglies as the others walk single-file into one of a couple of large cages (on wagons or something).
-  While that is happening an angelic woman appears and tells the succubi that they've gone too far this time.
Meanwhile, back in the dungeon, the slave is still undergoing the third trial.  It seems like he's taken a bit more control of the situation, but is still a bit desperate and is starting to get exhausted.  He does eventually prevail, though, and is pleased to find a rang to clean himself (the succubi in the last room kissed him a lot) and some of that pink fluid to help regain some strength. 
- ^ At some point during this trial Pink and Purple can be seen watching from the audience and sucking off some squigglies as a snack.
Trial 4: The last room merely contains the queen sitting on her throne.  The slave has to make it to the end of the room and simply touch her, but this proves difficult as the queen's incredibly powerful pheromones and blown kisses make it difficult to move or do much of anything without having massive orgasms.  By the end he barely manages to crawl over to her and touch her foot, but it counts.
- The queen applies a glossy golden lipstick and kisses the head of the slave's penis with it.  This lipstick permanently "supercharges" the slave with erotic energy, making his penis grow a bit, his testicles expand more as his sperm cells become larger, and making him much more virile all around.  The queen asks him to fuck her right there and he's now able to despite having no energy left before. 
- That angel appears in the dungeon and says she's banishing all of them back to their own dimension.  Red and Blue attack her but she's able to effortlessly immobilize them  and cast them into a portal.  She then sends out a magic wave that turns all the squigglies back into humans, including the hero, who Pink was coincidentally sucking on.
- Knowing that the angel is far too powerful for any of them, the queen tells her succubi to retreat and they all go back to their own dimension.  Pink and Purple seem determined to find their way back to the human world again one day, though, and have the slave to themselves (not knowing where he'll end up).
- As the slaves and former squigglies are all trying to find clothes and leave the dungeon the angel notices the golden kissmark on the slave and takes note of his "assets."  She asks him if he'd like to join her in their world and he finds himself unable to refuse as he's completely infatuated with her. 
- The hero wonders how much of a choice his former apprentice really had in the matter and the comic ends with the slave ejaculating on a bunch of angels as the one from before explains that their magical abilities are also cum-based, but they don't have to live off it like the succubi.  The slave notices that not a whole lot has changed, but the angles are much gentler with him.
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:03 pm

Looks like the forum messed up some formatting, but I think it's all still readable?  I just feel weird about throwing the word file up somewhere before it's all finished.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

sounds incredible. and it reads fine for me
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Yeah the pics all disappeared
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I actually didn't include the reference images in any of these posts.  I guess I can upload them here later, though.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:44 pm

That would be much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 9:01 am

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub10

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub11
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 12:53 pm

great stuff thanks for posting
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:01 pm

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub12

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub13

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub14

I asked for a revision of the second panel on that first page there, so updates to this might take a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Great stuff
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 8:46 am

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub15

Revised version of page 10
Back to top Go down
DarkWizard

DarkWizard

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:11 pm

How is the progress of that black and white comic going,by the way?
Back to top Go down
http://ilovesucccubus.deviantart.com
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 10:21 pm

IDK, it's taking forever. I wish I could cancel that one.
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 7:51 am

Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile...

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub10

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub11

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub12
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Dang, that is um... one hell of a wake up call. @w@ lol
Back to top Go down
monked80

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 2:51 pm

awesome,great to see more of this
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 8:31 am

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Succub13
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:34 am

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My commissions have slowed down lately due to a lack of funds, but I've been getting updates on that first comic:

(the typo on page 1 will be fixed in the next version)

Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pag1_b10
Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pag210
Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pah310
Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pag410
the final version of this next page will have kiss marks and trails of pre-cum all over his dick
Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pag610
likewise there will be kiss marks all over his member in this one too
Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Pag510

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comic Commissions of Mine   Comic Commissions of Mine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Comic Commissions of Mine
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next