Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Quest Final

Go down 
+15
Urago_
black.hell_
vesago_x
LazyAlex
Cio
wolfzero001
CwHart
VGDMalcolm
angrywhiteboy42
handsomered
anon64
kissfan
Mkmd13
ThunderGod65
ShadithBro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 am

kissfan wrote:
*plays up to Valkyrie*
*aura.ogg error* FFFFFFFFFFF
*copy and paste aura.ogg*
*error* FFFFFFFFFF
try playing the audio file manually yo see how it sounds
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 11:27 am

I already did and it was fixed. But now.... *error*

Where is this bmp located?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 10:20 am

kissfan wrote:
Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 1o1w8n

Dammit I need a torrent...

If it's impossible, someone should post the rape scenes like what Mkmd did.
this bmp?
should be in arc2.nsa file and the arc2.nsa should be 1,685,322KB(1.60GB) in size
if you have aply-ed the latest patch arc3.nsa should be 14,883KB in size I think
aura.ogg should be in the se folder and should be 81.3KB
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:10 am

..... so that's why.... I dont have arc2... NOOOO

some effects are missing.... m_circle1.bmp
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:06 pm

*raises hand* I have a question regarding the lore of this game. Is the name of the world this game takes place on ever specified?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:06 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
*raises hand* I have a question regarding the lore of this game. Is the name of the world this game takes place on ever specified?
not to my recollection but if it was only brought up once(or just called something like earth or terra) I'd probably forgot.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:19 pm

kissfan wrote:
..... so that's why.... I dont have arc2... NOOOO

some effects are missing.... m_circle1.bmp
I suggest you double check the file size before you go renaming files

going by what alex said

arc.nsa 692,203KB
arc1.nsa is 861,980KB
my arc2.nsa is 1,685,322KB
my arc3.nsa 14,883kb
my arc4.nsa is 9,034KB
my arc5.nsa is 5,717KB

so you should try 3 things
reinstall
apply patch
double check files

if all goes well enjoy if not try having someone tech savvy install the game for you
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:29 am

RT wrote:
All that remains now is bug checking and editing, which will still take quite a few hours. I’m planning on the patch being done and out by around 10pm on Friday, December 6th. I’m going out of town for Thanksgiving for the next 5 days, so that’s the major slowdown here.
haha just in time for my birthday ~ Shadith lol!
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 1:43 am

I know what I'm giving thanks for...
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 11:00 am

ShadithBro wrote:
RT wrote:
All that remains now is bug checking and editing, which will still take quite a few hours. I’m planning on the patch being done and out by around 10pm on Friday, December 6th. I’m going out of town for Thanksgiving for the next 5 days, so that’s the major slowdown here.
haha just in time for my birthday ~ Shadith lol!
Shocked ...I did not post this... but it's true.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 pm

and the almost last patch is out

final patch will be bug fixing so as far as content is concerned it's done enjoy...

and happy birthday ShadithBro
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Looks like there is a new monster girl quest game out right now.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ125876.html

But it looks like it is centered around vore in which im not a fan of. But hey, maybe it will have kissing scenes before she eats them.

On another note, looks like he is adding 3 new succubus' to MGQ Part 3 and you know when there are succubus', there is kissing lol.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:54 pm

thats not a game iirc

it's the same as http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112196.html maybe dargoth will take the time to convert it to a spin-off stories like he did with Monmusu Delicious breakfast

besides it's all vore so I think I'll pass for now
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Its a game LazyAlex. The one you posted was breakfast, the one I posted is Lunch. Its probably a continuation of breakfast as they did with part 1 and part 2 of the monster girl quest games.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 11:01 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Its a game LazyAlex. The one you posted was breakfast, the one I posted is Lunch.
LazyAlex wrote:
it's the same as http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112196.html
That sounds more like a comparison to me. I have it and it is pretty much the same as breakfast, but made with flash not java. if vore is your thing go for it.

oh and I'm not going to spread it around. I might when there is a translation but until then don't ask.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:06 am

Well did you find anything relevant to the forum in the game Shadith? Or did you find any facesitting in the game?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:14 pm

http://kotaku.com/pranksters-almost-voted-an-erotic-game-as-our-readers-1491717281

LOL just LOL. If I was on kotaku more often I would have voted for it.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 9:50 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
Well did you find anything relevant to the forum in the game Shadith? Or did you find any facesitting in the game?
in one word... no
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm

Damn... Well I guess I shall move on and try to find another game lol
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:25 am

Here's one thing i CAN say about MGQ. it has some AWESOME music. just listen to that final boss music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYVEaeu1ZM
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 10:37 am

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Here's one thing i CAN say about MGQ. it has some AWESOME music. just listen to that final boss music! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlYVEaeu1ZM
plus all the music in the game was taken from open source  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:00 pm

ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
in one word... no

There is one facesitting move. It's done by Eva. If you attack her when she's turned around and poking her ass at you she'll counter with a facesitting move.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 pm

VGDMalcolm wrote:
ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
in one word... no

There is one facesitting move. It's done by Eva. If you attack her when she's turned around and poking her ass at you she'll counter with a facesitting move.
you missed part of that conversation

ShadithBro wrote:
Mkmd13 wrote:
Its a game LazyAlex. The one you posted was breakfast, the one I posted is Lunch.
LazyAlex wrote:
it's the same as http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ112196.html
That sounds more like a comparison to me. I have it and it is pretty much the same as breakfast, but made with flash not java. if vore is your thing go for it.

oh and I'm not going to spread it around. I might when there is a translation but until then don't ask.

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ125876.html this was the subject
Back to top Go down
moses20

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 1:43 am

Nice information, thanks for the effort....
Back to top Go down
http://ny.pe
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Quest Final
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5