Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monster Girl Quest Final

Go down 
+15
Urago_
black.hell_
vesago_x
LazyAlex
Cio
wolfzero001
CwHart
VGDMalcolm
angrywhiteboy42
handsomered
anon64
kissfan
Mkmd13
ThunderGod65
ShadithBro
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:10 pm

kissfan wrote:
Google Chrome and Firefox. I used the Cookie editor.

I don't need the vore scenes though, and you don't need to save every image. Just the:
Ilias
Black Alice
Promestein
All the spirits
Alice Jr.
Alice (wrapping him around)
All the knights
All the NPCs who give him service.
(no vore scenes, just the vampire/succubus where Luka lives)
All that look Angelic and human (don't give me tentacles and chimera)

alex used the editor too but it didn't work for me so I used the "Exhentai Easy Add-on"

what about death sex? for the sake of thoroughness.

edit
also you don't want Promestein's iirc she's all tentacle and vore

Black Alice & Ilias have tentacle cg as well
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:19 pm

Sure.

As for the Promestein and Black Alice and Ilias.... WHAAAAA...

Hmm... I'll just get at least one CG from them.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 8:52 pm

アミラしか思い浮かばなかった
+Did not remember Amira
ストーリーを進めるうえで必要ないことはせず、最短距離でストーリーを進めクリア
+When proceeding with the story, ignore all non-required events; clear the story through the absolute minimum amount of content possible.
クリア後に出る難易度をEXにして進め最終戦でこうさんし難易度をノーマルにしてクリアすると素早く埋めることが出来ます。
+You can easily unlock this by playing on the EX difficulty that appears after clearing the game once, or by quickly playing through the game on normal mode.

Got this off a user on rogue blog. I have try the EX mode a bit, you pretty much win the fight by attack just once.

Been trying to upload my game on skydrive but failed each times, can't help you here anon64.

There is just 1 new kiss attack with cg that I found, it was the three long tongue young girl mosnter in Yamata Village(?). The Rape scene also involved one of them kissing you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Eh, this one disappointed me alot... Only like 2 monsters had kiss attacks, there were only 3 succubus monsters, and over 90% of the monster girls were disgusting horrid tentical monsters....Which is a HUGE turn off for me.
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:45 am

To be fair, this is call "Monster" girl quest.

But I wholeheartedly agree on you on this point, over half the angel are rather disgusting.
(Even Alice in the game comment that the Angel true form will make children cry...)

And I can't believe that in this whole game, there is no bunny monster girl!
They have cat, snake, frog and all other animals but leave out the sexy bunny?!

The author had came out with a patch to improve one of the monster before(Witch Succubus),
so hopefully he can do so again. But till then, just enjoy the game.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 am

ThunderGod65 wrote:
But I wholeheartedly agree on you on this point, over half the angel are rather disgusting.
(Even Alice in the game comment that the Angel true form will make children cry...)

in the case of Ilias, Black Alice and Promestein there altered are caused by mixing Demonic and Angelic power together for Ilias this is not done by choice

also Black Alice is not part of the Fateburn clan but one of the other clans of direct decent from "the founder"
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:34 am

kissfan wrote:
Sure.

As for the Promestein and Black Alice and Ilias.... WHAAAAA...

Hmm... I'll just get at least one CG from them.

do you want the angel sits on the two human-faced snakes or the tongue chimaera they both have a brief yuri scene with elves?
http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/c010.html
http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/c041.html
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:56 am

The tongued chimera.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:36 am

okay, now im begging, can someone please put up a rapidshare of this up
Back to top Go down
handsomered

handsomered

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:40 am

Anime Sharing has some links.
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:45 am

Can't find it. The part 3 is not there.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:48 pm

found a kiss in the cg for the fight after the Lamiaroid
also I said it once I'll say it again with a face like that I bet the Lamiaroid was a real cutie before getting turn into a cyborg

final chapter Monsterpedia

https://mega.co.nz/#!p08VlQrR!BMIpGnBGK1gaxW7Pcueq4C8Mir4_QHfiGKHp2EsKm60
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 pm

CG is there?
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 pm

kissfan wrote:
Can't find it. The part 3 is not there.

thats kinda sad kissfan there are 12 download topics in hentai games for it there one with the tittle in english
at the time of this post

one on page 2
two on page 3
one on page 4
one on page 5
four on page 6
three on page 7

edit

kissfan wrote:
CG is there?

still uploading

Last edited by ShadithBro on Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Question for those who have been playing it:

Does the 'Seduce' status (the one that causes Luka to initiate stuff) still exist in this one? How common is it? It was by far my favorite part of the second game.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:50 pm

ThunderGod65 wrote:
And I can't believe that in this whole game, there is no bunny monster girl!
They have cat, snake, frog and all other animals but leave out the sexy bunny?!

no orcs in this ether now that I think about it,

HOW CAN YOU HAVE ELVES BUT NO ORCS!

angrywhiteboy42 wrote:
Question for those who have been playing it:

Does the 'Seduce' status (the one that causes Luka to initiate stuff) still exist in this one? How common is it? It was by far my favorite part of the second game.

I know the Dryad inflects it honestly I rushed past a lot of fights in the game using the countermove salamander countermove strategy and got very annoyed cause
  1. if you foe summons a spirit, does nothing or uses a counter of there own when you use the counter move it will fail wasting the sp
  2. your foe uses a bind that you need gnome to get out of when you summon salamander

number one happened to me a lot
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Heh. I have a good 100% save of the game.

For starters, you're not that out of luck when your enemies use "artificial spirits" and you have different strategies as well. First off, anytime you encounter a monster with a spirit (it's mostly usually fake Gnome or fake Sylph), use Slyph and Gnome respectively to counter them completely. Sylph lets you dodge practically all of the monster's attacks, and Gnome powers you up effectively so that you can easily defend against the multiple attacks that fake Sylph grants them.

I recall there being a move that allows you to fly or whatever, but if I'm correct it's a move that's only for use in the final boss battle.

To answer some other questions, Seduce (Temptation ingame) status still exists, it's not THAT common as it was in the last game however.

To the person who mentioned the 3D version of MGQ, it's not finished. In fact, it's probably still in it's early stages of development. The creators did get permission but from the looks of the graphics they've shown, it won't be worth the wait at all unless they get a significat artist upgrade.
Back to top Go down
CwHart

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:29 pm

Sister Lamia inflicts seduce status if you dont have the Wind variant dodge up against her and do not attack her when she has her arms opened.
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Crying panda.
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:46 am

Have finished playing and understanding as much as i can yesterday. I think i have get all the scene and this is my plus minus for the last awesome chapter:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 8:47 pm

Mediafire: /?50um2emacleu18h
(the vampire CG is already out there, so I don't have to use it, sucked from both ends and wrapped in a coffin)
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 am

Cio wrote:
Have finished playing and understanding as much as i can yesterday. I think i have get all the scene and this is my plus minus for the last awesome chapter:

Spoiler:

you forgot one thing that made me say oh ****
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cio

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:36 am

ShadithBro wrote:

you forgot one thing that made me say oh ****
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ah, and my fav enemy/rape scene for part final are:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 5:22 am

CwHart wrote:
Sister Lamia inflicts seduce status if you dont have the Wind variant dodge up against her and do not attack her when she has her arms opened.

Walraune inflicts both seduce and trance
Back to top Go down
ThunderGod65

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 8:00 am

要望等があれば、こちらにどうぞ

※必ず実装されるとは限りません!
※むしろ、実装されない可能性の方が高いです!
※実装されなくても怒らない、暴れない。

以上をご了承した上で、書き込みをお願いします。

http://jbbs.livedoor.jp/news/3185/

Posted by ToroToro today. In short, he is asking people for idea for (possibly) the next patch.
Of course, not all idea will be implemented, in fact chances of not implementing any additional content in is high. So don't get too angry if noting is done at all.

He could be trolling us, but he did something similar in part two...
I'm not getting my hope up but really wish he'll add more content.

Was disappointed with Luka not fighting his aunt and mom in angel form, and really hope to fight the twin succubus in part 3, they really lack cg compare to other succubus...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Girl Quest Final   Monster Girl Quest Final - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monster Girl Quest Final
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next