A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

PostSubject: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

its called ryonasaga in the link it is 98% eng translated jsut change locale i do arena mostly you can also set up and pick what you fight lot of sexy monster girls ready to rape your entire party
combat is easy enough and is a very fun and sexy game due to its pick up and play ability and various characters this rpg element arena clast dungeon crawler is very fun note the dungeon part is not translated fully never will be enjoy good night
http://tbf.me/a/BLAEIf

will be posting desire dungeon 100% completion soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 pm

You should totally update a link to this <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:50 pm

http://www.ryonani.com/hentai-ryona-adult-games/1020-ryona-saga-developers-warehouse.html
the creators
download here
http://www.4shared.com/file/102734712/739c3ead/RyonaSaga-English.html
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:22 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Can someone confirm it's virus free?
The last time I tried downloading it, it haved a malware
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joakinter

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

Must be a mistake, I downloaded it, and it was fine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 pm

I hate to necro an older thread, but I can't seem to find the download. The page changes whenever I click on it. I'm interested in trying the game out, if it is still around.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   Today at 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1