Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore

Go down 
+3
LeonOne994
overlordvoid
Awesome_Dante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore Empty
PostSubject: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:11 pm

its called ryonasaga in the link it is 98% eng translated jsut change locale i do arena mostly you can also set up and pick what you fight lot of sexy monster girls ready to rape your entire party
combat is easy enough and is a very fun and sexy game due to its pick up and play ability and various characters this rpg element arena clast dungeon crawler is very fun note the dungeon part is not translated fully never will be enjoy good night
http://tbf.me/a/BLAEIf

will be posting desire dungeon 100% completion soon

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 10:46 pm

You should totally update a link to this <3
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:50 pm

http://www.ryonani.com/hentai-ryona-adult-games/1020-ryona-saga-developers-warehouse.html
the creators
download here
http://www.4shared.com/file/102734712/739c3ead/RyonaSaga-English.html

Back to top Go down
LeonOne994

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:22 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 pm

Can someone confirm it's virus free?
The last time I tried downloading it, it haved a malware
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:35 am

Must be a mistake, I downloaded it, and it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Neutral

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 9:58 pm

I hate to necro an older thread, but I can't seem to find the download. The page changes whenever I click on it. I'm interested in trying the game out, if it is still around.

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:49 pm

This game looks like fun. Are you able to play as a male though?

PostSubject: Re: I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore   I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a video game for you all thats old school but kisses and charms galore
Page 1 of 1