A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
handsomered

PostSubject: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am

I'm looking for a 3D posing game I can use to make easy reference images for my commissions.  The customization doesn't have to be too deep so long as I can do some basic positioning and change camera angles.  Would Custom Girl 3D let me do this?  Any others I should keep in mind?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Here you go!

http://mikumikudance.wikia.com/wiki/MikuMikuDance_Wiki
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:50 pm

I could probably use MikuMikuDance, but I'd probably just go totally insane with it. XD I'd much rather use it for comedic animations.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:42 pm

Oh Swervestar.you'd probably make good use of it.you could probably even model the kirby enemies you turned into anime style/gijinkas!XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:06 am

Flash, we all know ((Well, I do...)) that you just want to see Leap making out with everyone and covering them in kisses. I actually have other characters I'm more interested in making in that, but they would be welcome additions. Wheelie and Leap together would be pretty awesome, with the motorbike and all that.

This being said... Is making new models to use difficult? o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:21 pm

its not like that dude.o_o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:54 pm

I'm sorry, I just sorta got the idea for a few reasons. One being the messages you sent me on dA, and two being the fact that after I added you on Skype I suddenly got a couple anon messages asking for kisses from Leap... Yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?    Today at 10:56 am

Back to top Go down

Anyone know anything about Custom Girl 3D or similar games?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1