Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VGDMalcolm

Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan   Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Dunno if this was already covered and dunno if it counts either, but Ranfan appears as a bonus boss in the game. She has three attacks, all of them heart animated. Considering her personality and seductive fighting style, I'd assume they were somewhat "kisses".

https://youtu.be/MCIpWLfeAbE?t=42s

This is the only vid proof I have, sorry it's not in English.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan   Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 6:32 pm

VGDMalcolm wrote:
Dunno if this was already covered and dunno if it counts either
I don't think it was covered I did a post for AotS

well I more then happy to go with the assumption that those attacks use kisses atleast
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan   Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 pm

Now if only we can have it without talking, but seems like the game is too underrated to have that. Still, pretty good find. :3
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan   Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:53 am

I like it. =w= The one where she makes the giant heart kinda looks like she's blowing a bunch of kisses to do it, but you can't really see it well enough to tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan   Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Origins: Ranfan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: