Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Urago_

Urago_

Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia Empty
PostSubject: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 7:37 pm

The Monstergirl Encyclopedia has stories about said monster girls raping men to go with some of the Monsters. Im sorry if someone already linked to this, but here it is:

http://mjm202036.pbworks.com/w/page/8689470/Monster%20Girls%20Encyclopedia

as of today, the list of Girls that have stories are(to read the story, click on whatever monster girl you want to read about.):

Slime
Red Slime
Alraune
Honeybee
Devil Bug
Succubus
Giant Slug
Holstaurus
Hornet
Scylla

The writer (mjm202036) may be adding more stories to the site, so ill update the list when that happens.
So until next time: see ya Smile 
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Ah this, the Alraune story is excellent, reminds me abit of MEHydra's works, if you look them up ill warn you they can be VERY dark.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:34 pm

you guys should join mgu there's a large fanfic section on those forums

you'll also see familiar faces like me, Cio & MEHydra
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:41 pm

yeah, ive been on Mgu a couple times and have an account, nice cite with lots of great fanfics. do I need to link it?
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 10:03 pm

nah it's the first link you see if you google monster mgu

edit @themembersofrb9'sgroup by the way the latest monster is known you use hypnotism XD
Back to top Go down
Urago_

Urago_

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:54 am

perhaps i shouldve made this in Stories. Btw, whats the differece between Stories and Literature?
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:36 am

Urago_ wrote:
perhaps i shouldve made this in Stories. Btw, whats the differece between Stories and Literature?
I always figured that "Stories" was original content and "Literature" was content that was from pre-existing stories. I might be wrong about that though? I think we actually had a discussion about this elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 8:28 pm

It kind of goes hand in hand but the way I take it is "Literature" should be from books like Manga's or comics while "Stories" are like fanfics from websites and material that you make up.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Yes, but Comic and Manga stuff would go in the Comics and Manga section. I figure Literature would include novels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia   Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales From The Monster Girl Encyclopedia
Page 1 of 1