Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) Empty
PostSubject: Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)   Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:40 am

Just thought i would contribute again. Corruption Of Champions (Or CoC for short.) has a few characters that use an aphrodisiac lipstick. So when they kiss the player character it causes their lust to go up. The harpies are more special however. with their golden lipstick they're able to afflict the player character with a "Harpy Luststick" status that causes their lust to rise higher constantly. This is most notable with Sophie as she does it often from how much i've encountered her. And if you give her "Bimbo Liquer" and take her back to your camp, every now and then she'll kiss the player character and afflict them with the status outside of combat. The player character however can get the "luststick adapted" perk which not only makes the affects of getting kissed by a harpy almost null but if they get a luststick they can use it and gain a "kiss" physical special that puts the same status affect on any enemy that's the opposite gender. just thought i'd let you know cause i didn't see it here.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)   Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:06 pm

Ah I remember this game, it sucks that its only a text based game with little to no images but it is very well put together.
Back to top Go down
drputrido

drputrido

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)   Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 7:30 pm

Must admit that I went to fight losing battle sith the Harpies just to get their kiss... Great game, Thanks
Back to top Go down
darksophina

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)   Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:43 pm

Also the Driders in this game (Explore the swamp) have an incredible kissing sceen both fighting, losing and by winning as a futa or male and fucking them. Ive played this game too much.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)   Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already) Empty

Back to top Go down

Corruption Of Champions(If it hasn't been posted here already)
Page 1 of 1