Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Okage: The Shadow King

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wolfzero001

Okage: The Shadow King Empty
PostSubject: Okage: The Shadow King   Okage: The Shadow King EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:54 pm

I JUST remembered this, funny enough its from an under rated game that I found fun. :3 Though a bit of spoilers so beware.

Okay, ready? Well when you beat the first boss and go to the second floor of Madril you meet this rather adorable character named Linda who is trying to get people to listen to her sing... too bad that she stinks at first. .w.; So through out the game you bump into her a few times, giving her encouragement as well as a certain ally helps her out too. But once you beat a certain boss in the game and you go back the people in town with be obsessed with her. o.o; Turns out that she is the next boss called ( and your hearing my right here ) Teen Idol evil king. o3o So you meet her at the bottom of the dungeon and fight her. In the fight she blows kisses that does damage to the character. ( so far she seems to target the main character with those or at least that I've played. ) So you beat her and she joins your marry band of misfits.

Linda when you level her up can learn up to two Kiss moves, both are blown. She learns Thunder peck which as you can guess can do lightning damage and Crimson kiss which does fire damage. :3 And really she is rather cute and a good character to use who helped even on the final boss. ^^

Though for RPG lovers Okage is a good game and well... they have another excuse to get the game thanks to the adorable Linda. xD Sadly I couldn't find a video to show the move. @w@; Still its worth playing it even if the kiss moves are.... alright. xD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Okage: The Shadow King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okage: The Shadow King   Okage: The Shadow King EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:02 pm

I found the evil version. Technically I already linked Bane to the vid, but here it is for the rest of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4ioYJStBe-0#t=17 Go to 0:17. Unfortunately she only uses it once in this vid. I might look for one when she uses it more. Or with a better camera angle. XD
Back to top Go down

Okage: The Shadow King
Page 1 of 1