Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game

Go down 
+19
delibestres
Warrior of Darkness
guametsunami
NanasBanananas
AnonRoy
SoloWingPixy
mlurker
ShadithBro
ChevalierDiabolique
Mkmd13
Katanarama!
vesago_x
wolfzero001
Yuna
JustAQuinn
drputrido
LazyAlex
anon64
angrywhiteboy42
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 10, 2015 10:46 pm

Erm...can someone reupload the game somewhere? Both mega links are dead (for 1.1 and 1.25)...
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 2:17 pm

If anyone wants to, you have my complete blessing. I knew the MEGA page was down, but I haven't had time to put a new version up. (And I'm currently away from the hard drive that has the game on it, so I can't upload it myself.)
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2015 11:05 pm

Uhh...two weeks later, and still nothing, so...I assume that's a no, then? :T
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 4:59 pm

Wielder FTW

https://mega.nz/#!ad8FzZZJ!CXZPXAj-LV1TYDZNHEg_sZQperqVfO3GGTiqf_acd88
Back to top Go down
SoloWingPixy

SoloWingPixy

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 6:01 pm

TheWielder wrote:
Wielder FTW

https://mega.nz/#!ad8FzZZJ!CXZPXAj-LV1TYDZNHEg_sZQperqVfO3GGTiqf_acd88

Ah, thank you so much for the fast response! You've done good for this community, mah boi.
Back to top Go down
AnonRoy

AnonRoy

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2015 11:48 pm

Yeah, I do that whole "be awesome" thing on occasion.
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2015 2:22 pm

Only stumbled across this yesterday, I was very pleasantly surprised to find an actual game in the off-topic section. I just wanted to voice my complements to the creator, this was really awesome. This is pretty much exactly the type of thing I enjoy finding and playing. So kudos, angrywhiteboy42, I thoroughly enjoyed your game!

Oh, and also thanks to TheWielder for the reupload!
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 4:28 pm

Glad you enjoyed it, Nanas. I'm a little sad I don't really have time anymore to work on stuff like this, but I'm glad people are still enjoying it.

And TheWielder: You're awesome indeed, thanks for the upload.
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:37 pm

yo guys its your boy guame hollering at you. I downloaded this and an unzip popup came up. what do i do and how do i play the game? i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:26 am

Yo guys I figured out how to do it. Game worked fine. Can tell you put in a lot of time for it so that's good. Not really my type of game but thanks for sharing bro
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 12:40 pm

The links are down can someone get a new link?
Back to top Go down
delibestres

delibestres

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Here it is https://mega.nz/#!ixhAXaTB!Ff2t1MuWMbElYpjDMUOyQaXhE2iixXOkIBeGAg91jZU

Hope you will enjoy it
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Awww shucks, I tried to download it but it's gone now
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 1:21 am

Celesty wrote:
Awww shucks, I tried to download it but it's gone now

The link right above your post works.
Back to top Go down
NanasBanananas

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2018 3:46 pm

A relatively small thing, but thought it might be worth a mention - it appears someone tinkered with this game in an attempt to improve general quality and made a fan update. No new content has been added, but there's an arena image and some audio improvements and stuff like that, if anyone's interested:

https://hypnopics-collective.net/smf_forum/index.php?topic=23296.0
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 2:12 am

Ha, that's very amusing. More power to them. I always felt a little bad for basically abandoning it after life got busy although on reflection i'm mostly just horrified about how i stole alllllll the artwork from places.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 10, 2023 11:01 am

Links are seemingly dead again.
Back to top Go down
Smokey224

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 11, 2023 7:27 pm

Anyone have a link to this game? Would love to play it again after so many years.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 am

Smokey224 wrote:
Anyone have a link to this game? Would love to play it again after so many years.
Get it while it's still up

https://www.sendspace.com/file/0bvzpj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game   Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Virtual Jessica - Seduction-based game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2