Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tales of Destiny

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 1:37 am

Found this little gem while looking at reverse ryona vids.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm21445333
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Niconico not loading for me right now so I'm just going to guess at the content. the "Fake Ishtar"(aka Succubus in most Tower of Druaga games) sub-boss from the "Tower of Druaga" bonus dungeon.

at close range she'll kiss you and turn you to stone
at longer range she wiggles her tail(and ass) to shot hearts at you
she also cast a spell i think it was demons lance like Leon uses but I haven't played the game since the 90s
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 4:50 pm

It's a Tales of game so quite frankly it's necessary for me to know about this. What system was Destiny on?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:17 pm

Destiny is on the PS. Its a really fun game but I just dont have time to play it with all the other new games that I have and of course, League of Legends taking up the bulk of my time lol.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:23 pm

I remember one time I made one character immune to petrifaction cornered her and went afk and I got back she was still kissing him repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:08 pm

LazyAlex wrote:
I remember one time I made one character immune to petrifaction cornered her and went afk and I got back she was still kissing him repeatedly.

Stone/Petrify Charm = Best accessory. XD

I guess I might have to look for a ROM? I'm sort of iffy about using them, to be honest. I only use ROMs for games that are impossible for me to obtain normally or I already have.

EDIT: I found a video of the fight. She's a cutie patootie. >w< No kiss in the vid though.
Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:11 am

After watching this and looking through the rest of the uploader's videos, I was inspired to make this thread: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t952-games-with-female-enemies-that-grab-you
That grab and kiss fits it perfectly. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 1:44 am

http://www.ugoupload.net/akd/todsstates.7z

save state for ePSXe right at her though the team isn't as good as I like(wanted to use a save with Lilith)

back in the day Alex used his GS to add Leon to my team too... good times... oh and happy new years btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tales of Destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales of Destiny   Tales of Destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Tales of Destiny
Page 1 of 1